B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EternalMusic

Are you gonna make the other character for mines or no? :c

And I didn't know this re started again >,<

Name: Cody Jobs
Affiliation: Heart breaker/ladies man
Appearance:
2401748_1328060080731.14res_300_400.jpg

Rumors*: This guy is a real skirt chaser
He would go for any single girl out there
Theme Song: (Any ideas guys?)

@EternalMusic
God this is going to be a rough relationship~
@EternalMusic

Are you gonna make the other character for mines or no? :c

And I didn't know this re started again >,<
yes I will give me a moment~

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Haha no problem~ I am probably going to do the time skip soon cause of the fact that we are all waiting on it~ I hope you don't mind waiting for it as well~ *smiles happily*

Haha no problem~ I am probably going to do the time skip soon cause of the fact that we are all waiting on it~ I hope you don't mind waiting for it as well~ *smiles happily*
Of course I don't mind! I shall wait until then.

Name: Cody Jobs
Affiliation: The love sick skirt chaser
Appearance:
anime_guy_and_cat_by_tabitha_de_la_kitty-d462nrq.jpg

Rumors*: "isn't he always dating someone?
At least when he's with a girl she's all he looks at.
But his relationships never last long, must have commitment problems."
Theme Song: ( optional )

@EternalMusic

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I like him too <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mioilaTMLU1qf5osmo1_r1_500.gif

::Name::
Sanduni Sindulamai

::Affiliation::
Muse Goddess

::Age::

::Rumors::
Apart from the fact that Sanduni has a stunning voice, many people don't know extremley a lot about her. She mysteriously just popped up during the start of the year with no background information of her. Some say that she is from a different planet (mainly the sci fi groups) and some say that she used to live in the countryside hanging out with gangs. Thus meaning that the reason she moved to school was to clear the slate and start anew or to create more trouble after settling in. Most people are waiting for something excitign to happen apart from her astounding voice.

::Theme Song::
(An example of one of her styles)

tumblr_mmwvk2ZHmt1r012yho6_500.gif

Adolpho Dulcine

The Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and also Model)

It has been a while since Adolpho has returned back home after all the places that his work has taken him. But people have heard that he just wanted to return home for a while and thus came back here. It wasn't too long ago that he was in high school but due to the fact he has missed several grades he had been pulled back a year to just make sure he gets everything up. Well that is what the rumours say anyway, but who knows. Maybe Adolpho appeared for some other reason.

(I will get one up later)

1352693196_gn.jpg

Uriel Arleong

The Naughty Dreamer

The largest rumour spread around about Uriel is the fact that he has slept with over 50 girls and over 60 boys. The true heart of the boy x boy fan club that is held within the school, Uriel is everyone's naughty little dreamer.

@ForgottenBlood

Thankyou Moosic O:

I love him! :{o

Uh... Can we please get this thing going again?

Guys I am going to remake this RP~ The relationships and ships that have been created for this one can be carried through to the next RP if wished~ I just feel like we need to start a new and just yeah~ *chuckles softly* Hope you guys don't mind~ *can't be bothered to tag anyone*

I will be posting the thread on here again. I just want to start again. I can't seem to find myself posting again on this one so I am just going to be posting again with the new thread. *smiles softly* Sorry~

I have no problems with a restart.

We're doing this because it was too fast paced for B l U E S So we are restarting so we can gm

Status
Not open for further replies.