B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*laughs* Rosie is already paired up with a character but Rosie is in charge of all the ships~ ((Rosie is a character in the RP if you didn't get that~))

awesome thanks~

Oh! Sanduni ((aka Luna~)) is the one that might be free~ But I think I will make a character just for you~ Which character would you like to have a partner~ ((out of your characters~))
((Oh xDDD I thought she was an actual person xD)) Okay, where can Austin find her?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you AmerillaRose and TheStoryOfMyLife, I'm much obliged to you both. *scowls at Muse. If I must, but please do stop quoting my posts when you reply to them. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Name: Leone Valcrosse
Affiliation: Tame Lion
Appearance:

Rumors:
There are some issues going on at his home, though the rumors range from alcoholism to abuse.
When he fights, he sure as hell ain't gonna be on the loosing end.
Theme Song:
You're Going Down by Sick Puppies

Name: Nathan Taren
Affiliation: SOL
Appearance:

Rumors:
He's a pretty chill guy. Friendly, outgoing, and loves photography and art in general.
He likes henna tattoos.
His luck is.... Utterly terrible.
Theme Song:
Where Dreams Go To Die by The Downtown Fiction

Name: Annabeth Reven
Affiliation: Gambler, Card Queen, Aluro, Anna-bet.
Appearance:

Rumors:
Anna-bet has a knack for card games, and can call a bluff from a mile away.
She doesn't take shit from anyone, and holds herself up high despite what anyone else has to say about her.
She's a loose cannon kind of girl. She can be expected to do the unexpected.
Theme Song:
Extraordinary Girl/Letterbomb by Green Day

Name: Nathalie Taren
Affiliation: Mute Music Junkie
Appearance:

Rumors:
She is mute, but she wasn't born that way.
Sol's her big brother, though he constantly gets the "I didn't know you had a sister" bit.
She loves metal, punk, alternative, and occasionally techno music.
Annabeth practically adopted her as a sister. Probably best not to mess with her, otherwise you'll have the Card Queen out for your soul on a silver platter, garnished with oregano.
Theme Song:
Foreplay/Long Time by Boston

This Is My Cutie

And erm, well I want for for him ;o

Unless you're not ok with MxM couples?

Rosary: *heart eyes* those charriers! Cute~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rosary: all ships shall sail! XD

*looks at the profiles being sent* Rosary! What did you get me into!
Rosary: no time for complaints, let's get to work. Also I liked Nat and Nathna <3

Reactions: Solar✹Golden
oh look, she found it already. darn. I was hoping to get most of the CS's in before giving you guys the link.

ah sorry~ No I get notifications for when people add stuff on specific forums so yeah.... ^^;; Sorry Angel~

Status
Not open for further replies.