B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCREAMS. DID YOU READ THE FIRST POST!! I SAID DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET IN THERE, WHICH ALSO MEANS DO NOT SPAM THAT THREAD.

*OCD mode activated.

Everything is happening so fast, I don't know what to do xD or know who is talking to who xD

Could someone post my Carrie sheet plz? Just until I can get my desk top working

just give me a sec, and srsly, NOBODY is allowed to post in that thread, hear? NOBODY for ANYTHING. *neurosis on overdrive.

Nitro, Angel has every right to go a little mad she did already state that in her intro post.. *hangs head ashamed*

Well I'm already insane in the membrane, So i guess it is acceptable

Rosary: little old me? I see people and I see if they are good for one another. Also killing a person- YOU THINK I FORGOT MARCO! DX<
:3 she's just a shameless shipper

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
No, it's alright. Since it's already been done and they are Character Sheets, I'll allow it, but that's the last one.

And yes, Nitro, I know I can be kind of unpleasant with how much of a stickler I get, but as Muse said, I did ask that no one else post in there. If I hadn't, then I would've apologized and asked nicely for the others to take their posts down, but it really annoys me when ppl ignore the single thing I put in caps lock. :D *laughs. I'm not that much of an angel. ;)

Okay, so Rosary is in charge of shipping...what she doin now?

Status
Not open for further replies.