B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted HellHound :)

and @Kitsune : Dont worry !post soon tho!

DJ and Marco wont skip class ;)

Sweet, so how should I intro my character?
Read first post and then just post about it I guesS? XD

Go up to someone or do something that attracts people like punching a teacher or something. Depends on what you want ;)
Or go up to a lonely girl and flirt... up to you.

Tag people tho! :)

@bun. I feel bad now that Rosary ignored Raine. I sorry TTATT

*chuckles* don't worry Adolpho brought her back in~ ^^;; Don't know how Raine will feel about that though I have to say~ ^;;

@bun.
forgot to tell you that I like to build the relationship so sometimes it can be slow ( just inbox me if you find it to slow xD BTW I have a plan that will make them get close!)

ALSO! Who ships Rosary and DJ? ;3 ME ME ME!! :D

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@bun.
forgot to tell you that I like to build the relationship so sometimes it can be slow ( just inbox me if you find it to slow xD BTW I have a plan that will make them get close!)
that's totally fine. ( ^ ^) thank you for letting me know. i'm excited to see this plan in action.

Reactions: B l u E s
Rosary: I SHIP EVERYONE! Of course I ship us too! =D

Awesome ;3

BTW! Sometimes, not sure if it will here, my characters can crush on yours but it doenst mean that your character has too respond or accept that xD THEY CAN BE MEAN IF YOU WANT! LIKE TOTAL BITCHES ARE FINE!

So, rosary, if the author doesnt ship it, can totally find him creepy. Cause warning, thanks to Marco, STALKER TIME MWAHHAHA

Ok, falling asleep! Last reply for me xD Ill rp tomorrow more! Promise

Rosary: *turns to me* You wouldn't do that, I'm your shipper side unleashed.
>.> <.< Yeah shes right, lets just see where it goes =3

*Inhales loudly*

I can smell a love triangle forming between Raine, Adolpho and Marco. *grins*
Who wants to make it a love pentagon? ;3

Reactions: firejay1
*Inhales loudly*

bah, love triangles are odd. i don't like the whole choosing thing, it stresses me out. if you both wanna go for her, feel free, but she's on neutral ground.

B|

that's also technically a love angle, seeing as two are going for one girl.

*Inhales loudly*

I think @IceQueen wanted Adolpho so that would be fun to play with if she is up for it~ ^^ But I think Adolpho might end up with Icey's Charrie I think.... maybe we shall see~ She didn't tell me if she really did want Adolpho and I am sounding like I am selling my characters again ^^;;

bah, love triangles are odd. i don't like the whole choosing thing, it stresses me out. if you both wanna go for her, feel free, but she's on neutral ground.

B|

that's also technically a love angle, seeing as two are going for one girl.
yeah well I think we should ask Icey first because she did say something about wanting to partner up with Adolpho if I remember so we shall see~ But I can see a cute Brother sister relationship between Adolpho and Raine~ <3 ^^

Reactions: Gore
Rosary: Shhh, they could all fall in love with each other! Perfect~

I think @IceQueen wanted Adolpho so that would be fun to play with if she is up for it~ ^^ But I think Adolpho might end up with Icey's Charrie I think.... maybe we shall see~ She didn't tell me if she really did want Adolpho and I am sounding like I am selling my characters again ^^;;

yeah well I think we should ask Icey first because she did say something about wanting to partner up with Adolpho if I remember so we shall see~ But I can see a cute Brother sister relationship between Adolpho and Raine~ <3 ^^
if that's how it was arranged, i'm entirely okay with that. for real. love angles can stress me the fuck out anyways.

but i can totally see platonic fluff and all of that with adolpho for raine. that'd be fun. ( * *)

Status
Not open for further replies.