AVENGERS

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's from a planet called "Oh My God!" Lmao hahaha I'm just being a smartass haha :)

If the previously signed up guy for Iron Man isn't going to be playing anymore, I'll happily become the smartmouth, sarcastic, ironic genius that it Tony Stark :D

Oh! Oh! *screams and jumps around* and spiderman and superman and batman!
Wow. That's a lot of 'man'.
Nah... I'll just stick to the Iron one, seeing as how the others weren't good enough for the movie, hey? ;)

okays, yay! You're accepted as Iron man..hehe.
"Tony Stark, welcome to the Team"~ Nick Fury
"Eh, metal. Welcome anyway." ~ Shadow.

Yeah..I guess so..haha..

by the way super man and batman are part of Dc comices. dont mix superheros up or ill beat you up then give you a quiz then bet you up again if your wrong *comice book fan*

o-o Well, what if we were to skip the first beating, then I take the quiz, then you give me a cookie? *ignorant to things like comics, guns and cars*
*and likes cookies*

Ok no fist beating but you still get that quiz and get it wright you get cookie *maybe*

Can I watch!! I got popcorn! Oh oh and drinks!!!

Woot...Can I take the quiz? *peeks curiously around the corner*

Ok first one. name three names of super heroes homes (Aka Avengers BUT your not allowed to us this one)

1. Deadpool
2. DareDevil
3. Nightwing

4. Batman
5. Spiderman
6. Superman
7. Robin

I know 2 of these are sidekicks, but wtf I count all heroes/sidekicks as superheroes.

W-wait... home? Y-you mean the name of the towns?

Sorry ill rewrite that. what name 3 types of superhores groups. (sorry i suck at Quizzes)

Avengers...
X-men
Justice League
Young Justice League
ummmm....
Fantastic 4?
lol, idk

Okay! Uhm...

The Justice League, The Green Lantern Corps (not sure if that one counts, but they are super and hero-like) andLegion of Super-Heroes?

Right?! *spazing out* #_@

Status
Not open for further replies.