AVENGERS

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a thor and a captain america lol.

Well you don't have too. You can be your character or you can make another one or be Black Widow or someone else haha.

Well then don't. Just be your character. If you where going to make another character why not now? Huh?

*gasps* ah...*runs toward you* you ok? I didn't mean it...*hugs you tightly but not too tight just right* do forgive me.

A- GAH!!! I forgot about themmm =( I feel so bad now..sorry.. Gah...Thor, Captain American, Iron Man, Hulk, Pepper, Black Widow..so many spots left o.o

B- Please, no more made up characters..I mean, I really love them, but I was kinda hoping for this to be sorta like....Well, I'm not exactly sure...Nevermind. I change my mind. I will allow 5 made-up characters.
So far we've had 3, so I'll allow 2 more.

C-
The Dark Guardian said:
Yay! Liam and Shadow is the only new people hahahehe! *evil grin* can we do something special for Liam though?

What type of special for Liam?

*pats head of dark and smile* it al
iron man is alrady tocken love dont worry

But that guy hasn't been on in
Idk, a while

he is he is secartly a cybord and came for he plant omgs and cme to distroy use Omg

Do what?? I didn't understand that one. And I have found someone to play one of the characters.

You did? Yay!
And I'm not sure who she's talking about, but she says someone is a cyborg who will omg things with omg bombs

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Yeah, I did.
And oh lol sounds...interesting.

no i said this sorry uning my kobo here lolz

he is (dark) a cyborg that came from a plant called omg and is here to distroy use omg

Oh okay, lol
So, off to bed with me. Got a big day tomorrow with some plays to act out and to work with things in Spanish and stuff.
Night night! Hope all of you have a good day my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.