Status
Not open for further replies.
well then He destroyed his suits then. you like that. he not making anymore XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok ill watch it

okays, haha, I'm okay with that

~~~~~~

I'm working on a second one with a diff song, it sounds better ^_^

No you do not!! How long have you used the program?

I am live right now Canada XD Guest and is with 'the sun goes dim' song is mine

Oh~ Thank you Chi for reminding me! Jae, does this plot take place before or after the Iron Man 3 movie that came out last year, December?
Also, I'm asking about the gravity thing cuz I'm curious and am thinking of making an original hero.
Would such a power be allowed to affect other objects and people?

Hmm... *mumbles something about lifting people's clothes* 'Kay, 'kay. ^^

Name: Axis (Casey Ashkover)

Skills: Has an affinity with the gravitational pull on objects. The mass and weight of something does influence the strength of Axis's powers. Understandably, Axis also has a link of sorts with the magnetic pull of the earth, occasionally lending him/ her the ability to magnetize as well as to push or pull objects of metallic structure. To a degree.

Other: Gender is unknown.

Appearance:

View attachment 23679

If the sign-up is alright, could I play him/ her in first person? It would help with veiling the gender and I kinda wanted an excuse to practice first person point of view anyway.

Accepted. You are the last original character to be made for this rp..I might just drop off any of the Avenger's spots not filled *shrug, sigh* anyway, that is perfectly fine GarthNixZozo, I will be writing in 1st POV too.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
We could do something similar as to what we did with Tamaki in the other RP. The Hulk has gone off the radar again, Thor is off battling Loki in his newest movie, and, uhm, Captain America is on some secret mission with the Black Widow that is to be described in greater detail at a later date.

Or they can all be in the bathroom.

At the same time.

Someone may have spiked something.

So, they'll be in there for a couple days.

Vomiting.

Yeah... No one will see it coming o-o

(Thus why Nick had to call in the back-up heroes.)

• Love
Reactions: Cry
haha, I like the spiked drink idea...maybe all of them are sick from their latest mission X) Yeah, I think we might go with that.

What does everyone else think?....

I JUST WANT TO START XD IF THAT MEANS WE KILL EVERY CHARACTER THEN SO BE IT I JUST WANT TO START I WILL KILL CAP IF I HAVE TO JUST TO START THE RP AND I LOVE Captain America

by the away i would love your work Zozo but my stupid computer is not letting me for some stupid reason -.-'

Edit Never mind i just have a pissed off computer that hates me then lets me do what i want XD

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I JUST WANT TO START XD IF THAT MEANS WE KILL EVERY CHARACTER THEN SO BE IT I JUST WANT TO START I WILL KILL CAP IF I HAVE TO JUST TO START THE RP AND I LOVE Captain America

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard when I read that! XD

• Thank You

by the away i would love your work Zozo but my stupid computer is not letting me for some stupid reason -.-'

Edit Never mind i just have a pissed off computer that hates me then lets me do what i want XD

A- I want to start to...who is still interested? I am, Chi is, and Garth is..who else?
C- I know how it feels. My computer loves to hate me... C:

• Thank You
Im not joking (ok maybe a little) but really i want to strt

Status
Not open for further replies.