AVENGERS

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
she just someone who is called in when things are the worst

Okay =) Accepted.
"Ahh..Glad you're here." Nick says in a slightly agitated voice.
Shadow smiled. "I see you're on Fury's bad side. Welcome to the team." she says.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Would it be ok if i made my own character ?

hmm..post a CS and I'll take a look =)

Can I make my own hero?:) and if so than you should know what I'm about too use haha

Hmm.
I'll do this. The Dark Guardian and Bashington can make their own characters that will replace the hulk and black widow, because no one seems to want those. Once they get their's up, I'll close the signups and we'll start the plot!
It'll start in the meeting room, sort of like the way I did the intro to this. Everyone will be gathered in the room, old and new, and Shadow/Valin is introduced to the group, and vice-versa.
Sound okay to you all?
we need 5/7 votes 'yes' to go on.

Name: Sebastian Field (Gets called Bash)
Skills: Is an expert tactician, Good with explosives and is great in hand to hand combat.
Apperance:
Personallity: Bash is quite cold and sarcastic but is protective and loyal to those he cares about. He likes to be right about everything and gets angry when someone proves him wrong. He does not really like shield but he has to work for them.
Why he is at shield: When he was younger he blew up one of shields armourys almost killing fury and shadow. Shield was impressed with his skills and after a few mounths in jail they said he could either join them or continue to rot in jail.

Name: Liam Anderson aka Hex or Halo
Skills: Expert at CQC (Close Quarters Combat or Hand to Hand Combat) with his fists and a sword. But is also an expert with Sniping and perfect with any type if gun.
Appearance: See above, but hardly shows his face, he only wears a suit but when he wears civilian close he still wears a mask.
Personality: Doesn't talk to much, only when he has too. He's very protective. He's also stubborn on most ways, but very smart. His past haunts him. He's a newcomer but he isn't the one you want to mess with...besides the Hulk but that's a different story.downloadfile.jpeg

That's a cool, Bashington
and nice suit Dark Guardian, BTW: Halo is an awesome game..haha, nerd geek here =P
Anyway, Both are accepted, and we'll say that The Hulk/Bruce Banner and Black Widow are on their own little separate mission that's in a different country, shall we?

Now, first things first, ROLE CALL:
Bandit is playing Iron Man/Tony Stark
Laval the hatter is playing Hawkeye
RogueSteeler is playing Nick Fury
Chi From The Accel World is playing Heckit
Bashington is playing Sebastion/Bash
The Dark Guardian is playing Liam/Hex or Halo
And I am playing Valin/Shadow

If these names are correct, then we shall begin!!
Once all of the names are checked by the users (which may take 1-3 days before I drop them)
Then I will post the IC thread!

Woot, okay. And I agree with my part, haha. So that's 2/7 so far.

I'll be someone that just got brought in and I walk in during yalls meeting. That sounds good? I'm the new guy.

Okay.
Well, so is Shadow..though the only person (yes, the only person Dark Guardian) that knows her is Nick Fury.
Everyone else is just now being introduced to her, and I guess to Liam too since he's new.

Yay! Liam and Shadow is the only new people hahahehe! *evil grin* can we do something special for Liam though?

I'm rounding everyone up and bringing in new people to join in for the roles of Hulk and Black Widow and also for Iron Man since the guy hasn't been on for a long time. Oh we need to find a girl to play Pepper because Tony has a girl, it doesn't fit well without pepper haha.

I hate to add another person to the list but dont we need a thor ?

What!!!??? Who?? If it's Pepper, I already have some people lined up haha. And yes we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.