Avatar: The Rebel Armada (An ATLA RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Holy smokes everyone! It's safe to say that I'm blown away by the amount of interest this idea gathered--thanks a bunch! I think it's getting close to that time of announcing a due date for turning in writing samples and moving this to Group RP Sign Ups! Thus, drum roll please~

The due date for expressing interest in the RP and turning in writing samples is Monday, October 8th.

If for any reason you're in a tight pinch and need a bit more time to PM that writing sample, let me know! I'll be happy to give you a bit more time!

NOTE: This is not the date in which I'll announce those who are accepted. That date will come later down the line.

So yeah, keep an eye out for when I drop the Sign Up/OOC link! I just want to go ahead and move this to the proper thread soon!

@Nefelibata That's really odd! If you want, I could PM you first and you can Copy/Paste your writing sample as a response?
Could you do the same for me? For some reason, the site isn't giving me the option to send people a PM.

Could you do the same for me? For some reason, the site isn't giving me the option to send people a PM.
I actually managed to do it. You just need to go to your inbox and create a new category first.

Any chance to join the Gaang! ... or a variation thereof ... I'll shoot you a PM writing sample sometime tomorrow.

Ew grossss
fd58fb2f2a33098695343032c72de3a1.gif

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
*sniffles* It's like watching a little family squabble...I'm so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Thunder
  • Love
Reactions: Red Thunder