Avatar: The Rebel Armada (An ATLA RP)

Holy smokes everyone! It's safe to say that I'm blown away by the amount of interest this idea gathered--thanks a bunch! I think it's getting close to that time of announcing a due date for turning in writing samples and moving this to Group RP Sign Ups! Thus, drum roll please~

The due date for expressing interest in the RP and turning in writing samples is Monday, October 8th.

If for any reason you're in a tight pinch and need a bit more time to PM that writing sample, let me know! I'll be happy to give you a bit more time!

NOTE: This is not the date in which I'll announce those who are accepted. That date will come later down the line.

So yeah, keep an eye out for when I drop the Sign Up/OOC link! I just want to go ahead and move this to the proper thread soon!

@Nefelibata That's really odd! If you want, I could PM you first and you can Copy/Paste your writing sample as a response?
Could you do the same for me? For some reason, the site isn’t giving me the option to send people a PM.

Could you do the same for me? For some reason, the site isn’t giving me the option to send people a PM.
I actually managed to do it. You just need to go to your inbox and create a new category first.

Any chance to join the Gaang! ... or a variation thereof ... I’ll shoot you a PM writing sample sometime tomorrow.

Ew grossss
fd58fb2f2a33098695343032c72de3a1.gif

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
*sniffles* It's like watching a little family squabble...I'm so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Thunder
  • Love
Reactions: Red Thunder