Sohei hugged her mother back. He was more than aware of what his parents had to go through to get where they were now. Kestreel and Kieara had told him their many adventures, most of them with a happy ending. And that was why he hated to leave too. He hadn't never been too social and didn't had any real friends here, so because of that it wasn't hard to leave. It was hard because of those who he loved the most: Papa and mom.

but after the visions he knew he had to. He knew now more than ever what was his purpose. "Don't worry, mama. I will send you letters every week." Said him with a smile. "Papa..." Muttered Sohei looking at Kestreel. "Son, go out there. Show the world what are you made of. Don't be afraid of fight, but remember that force isn't always the answer." Then Kestreel turned around and walked to Kieara, helping her to get up and hugging her. "Remember what did we taught you, use it wisely. Live your life the way you want and remember we will be always proud of you."

Kieara stood with Kestreel's help trying to stop her tears but not doing much good. She wiped at her weary eyes. She was getting too old for any of this. She and Kestreel both. They had been safe thus far, but even after their son's leaving, they'd still have to deal with the possibility that soldiers would ocme looking for him.

Kestreel stood by Kieara's side while Sohei got ready to part. It was a sad moment, but Kestreel was really proud of his boy, he was someone really important for this world and they didn't wanted to stop him from leaving. "Well... I..." Muttered Sohei when he was ready. "Just leave already. And don't forget to keep your promise." Said Kestreel. "Yes, I will." And then, after a few kisses goodbye, Sohei left that morning, going out to find his own adventure and bring the balance to this world.

Kieara sat down. It felt so empty in their home now. Her baby really was gone and she didn't know theyat shed ever see him again. She sat in a chair by the window and just stared out in silence.

Kestreel looked at Kieara. She had never looked so sad, and that hurt him. He sat next to her and hugged her. "Don't worry, honey. He will be alright. He is strong, good and kind. It's time for him to go have his ow life, and for us to finally have some rest." Said him, kissing her gently in the cheek.

/-----/

Sohei didn't really know where to go, he knew he had to do something, but not even he knew what was it. So, for days he kept walking, sleeping on the outside and eating from the fruits and goods the nature gave him. Their parents had taught him well, and he and his father had gone to the woods and to the mountains together many times before, so for him all of that basic survival was really easy.

After a few days on foot, he saw a small town in the horizon. He didn't really needed anything from it, but he thought it would be nice to take a look, see if by any chance there was anyone who could help him, or at least something that could give him a hint on where to go next.

Kieara looked up at kestreel and spoke. "I know i know out boy had to go....It just makes me so sad..... We may never get to see him again." She said to him tears slipping as she hugged him.
-----
Sandra and archers daughter resided in this town unbeknownst to any of soheis family. Their long time friends had made it out alive. But just barely. Archer had distracted them long enough to let Sandra escape. And if it hadn't been for kestreel turning into that sand Titan he himself wouldn't have gotten away. But they made it to safety and to this little town. The young lady was in the market currently with her father.

The little town was actually really nice. It was a sunny day and everybody seemed really happy around. Sohei made it to what it looked like the marked of that place; it was packed with people, selling and buying all kinds of edibles, clothes and leather. Some farmers were selling animals too that day. Sohei didn't had any money on him, never had needed before, so he was just walking, looking at the place and smiling. Being around people was nice, a little bit... Uncomfortable, but nice.

The young woman who went by the name of Kari looked around the stands getting what her mother needed back home while her father took care of paying the merchants. She was almost done.

Being used to live in the beach, Sohei wasn't used to be around all that amount of people, and even if it wasn't all that much, he felt a little bit overwhelmed and decided to walk out out of the market area. Once out, he found himself in one of the streets going out of the town. There wasn't too much in there that pointed out where should he go now or where to go next.

Sohei thought in asking for help directly, but his parents had already told him that he needed to be really careful when choosing his friends, because due to his nature, a lot of people wanted to hurt him. So Sohei began to walk, not really knowing where. Maybe in this town there is a shrine or maybe a place to stay quietly for a while and gather his thoughts.

Kari helped her father take their things home, then she decided she'd go for a walk. As she did, she noticed a boy about her age wandering all alone. He didn't look familiar and their town rarely got visitors. She smiled and went over. "hiya! You don't look like you're from around here. Do you need help?"

Sohei made a little jump back, startled, when that girl talked to him. "Ehmm... No, I'm not." Said him nervously as he wasn't used to talk to other people besides his parents. "I.. I was wondering if there is a shrine or a church in this town? I could use some place quiet to meditate." Said Sohei a little bit blushed by the beauty of the stranger that was talking to him.

Kari giggled. "Yeah, I can show you. I'm Kari. What's your name?" she asked and took his arm leading him off.

Sohei followed Karei, what else could he do? She was almost dragging him! "I'm... I'm Sohei." Replied him, even more nervous because the cute girl was now holding his arm. "Ehhmm... A... Are you from here?" Asked Sohei, trying to start a nice conversation.. At least he was trying to.

She smiled at his shyness. It was cute. "Yeah. I live just outside town." She said happily to him and then spoke again. "Where are you from?"

Sohei shrugged. "You know... From somewhere else." Said him. He didn't wanted to give too much information about himself, and it wasn't because he didn't liked Kari, it was because he didn't trusted her yet. Telling strangers things about him was something he was told not to do many times before. To protect yourself, was what his father always told him.

Kari giggled. "Obviously! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said as they came across a shrine that had been here many many years and was abandoned. it was one of the old avatar shrines.

Sohei looked at the shrine. It was obvious it was abandoned, and by the things their parents had told him, it looked like one of those places built many years ago for the avatar. The last avatar was killed, and for years nobody had heard from him, so it was clear why it was abandoned. Nobody believed in the avatar anymore. "T... Thank you. You are really nice." Said him smiling at Kari as he entered into the place.

Kari spoke. "Aww, thanks. No problem. I like coming out here. I find it peaceful, and I tried cleaning it up a bit.....I'm sure that the avatar wouldn't have wanted it like this." On the inside one could tell effort had been made but she was only one person.

Sohei looked around and smiled. It was nice to see that somebody cared enough abut the avatar to actually clean one of his shrines. "Do you think the avatar will come?" Asked Sohei. "I mean... It's been like... 20 years?"

The younger girl thought for a moment then spoke. "I don't really know.......No one has heard of him or seen him....And the last avatar did get shot coming out of the avatar state, no one knows if the avatar was reincarnated or not. And even if he was, it's slim that we'll be able to beat the firenation. After that comet, everything is nearly destroyed."