Aurora's Gift (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Almalthia, Iona's dead zone aura is gone since she's holding Matt's hand—contact switches that part off and the amplifier on. We had a thing covering a whole page about her powers. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Iona be able to communicate with Siohban mentally, or would her ability prevent this? (I feel like we may have already had this conversation, but I can't remember what the final answer was?)

As long as Iona's deadzone isn't in effect, other abilities can affect her, so at least for now Siobhan can communicate with her.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
May I take a moment of your time to alert you all to the existence of an ALL NEW AMAZING RP rated 99.9/100 in terms of awesomeness on the Kara-kool scale?

Click Here for Awesomeness

tumblr_mntweyKwhW1snwoibo1_500.gif

This cute and harmless cat-like thing also hopes you join (because he doesn't get fed unless he recruits people).

Once more, in case you missed the last link.

Okay, I finally did something again, sorry for taking so long ;-;

.. Ehm. @Almalthia Don't mean to be a bitch but, The Warden is quite an important NPC, maybe one of the most important ones, now I know she would be able to see right through her logically, but I don't know, that would involve a lot of bending in the Warden's backstory if attempted to guess what's going on with her, so, I'd be happy if you changed that post to not involve the part about her friend "Jamie"

You're not being a bitch its your NPC. I was going for the memory pull and emotion enhancement in that sentence. I can drop it no prob.

Thank you, I'd be most grateful for that.

Soo.. Karukai did this thing and uhm, I myself don't have a cat picture to show off but uhm.

This be another roleplay I made.

Ya know, if you want then you could check it out. I do have yet another one, but unsure whether or not I want to link that one. Might change that opinion.

Not too hard to find though.

You need to get yourself a recruitment cat, otherwise no one will join.

Eh, that's all the kind of font that all blurs into one another when I'm tired, so I'll read it tomorrow. Also, just as an observation, I think the bold underlined headers should also be in colour to break the text up, because there's quite a lot of it and it's very monotonous and hard to read, sort of like eating a toffee that you left in your mouth too long and your jaw's started aching so you stop chewing for a while.

I see, well I'll chamge it up a bit then, thanks.

@QwibQwib I think that roleplay should have hunters, either actual hunters. Or hunters that enforce the law in the role play (all of which are mortals)

Wait shouldn't we comment about that roleplay in that roleplay's thread?

@QwibQwib I think that roleplay should have hunters, either actual hunters. Or hunters that enforce the law in the role play (all of which are mortals)
I don't know, I feel like it wouldn't make sense for mortals to be purposely picked by supernaturals for the purpose of hunting down law breakers and in nature break the first law by doing this when another supernatural could do the same job.

So no hunters, sorry. Least, not ones employed by a supernatural.

.. And Karukai is absolutely right, please do leave any other comments on that roleplay in it's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.