Aurora's Gift (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even getting alerts... wow...

PS...

Kyle has every right to think he could kill people... after all... he has killed people... just saying...
#FREEDOMOFTHOUGHT
#YOLO
#NOTREALLY
Crawls back to my rack...

And that plan failed. Went to dad's house and friends came over, sorry. But ya know.

That one moment when life decides to become a brick wall in yer plans.

Reactions: Brea and Almalthia
Ugh, I feel like the post I'm about to put up is going to be quite meh. Please do forgive me ;-;

It does something at least, brings us forward. I'm hoping I'm not being real rail roady.

Too much is unknown for me to make heads or tails of whats happening. (Though that is not a bad thing)
I wish we had more information about the "prison"

I can see that we are not discriminated against, seeing how we have nice stuff. I also see that we have alot of freedom, since nobody stopped the food fight.

I HUNGER FOR MORE LORE >.>

Too much is unknown for me to make heads or tails of whats happening. (Though that is not a bad thing)
I wish we had more information about the "prison"

I can see that we are not discriminated against, seeing how we have nice stuff. I also see that we have alot of freedom, since nobody stopped the food fight.

I HUNGER FOR MORE LORE >.>
Ahh.. well, I do have something to put up. May answer some of your things, if it is needed. It will be added here, as it is to be treated as OOC information (TO MOST! Fortress has the benefit of having being around when the thing happened)

Last edited by a moderator:
~The current line of Wardens and the single Escapee~

The "Warden" as she is simply referred to casually was not the first to hold the title in the Facility CA-I3. Two proceeded her, and both fell from their positions in quick succession. As it is known by many, CA-I3 was originally created to house a very certain inmate going by the name of her power: "Fortress". The creation of the facility warranted however, a way to start bringing in other gifted individuals. And they were captured in mass.

In the beginning there was not much care for the inhibitors of the facility, they were piled in, shoved into cells, and given very little sustenance other then what was required for life. "Fortress" being an acceptance, her uses justifying this acceptance, in the leaderships minds.

One of the inmates to enter the facility was a girl known as "Liveia Owen" she had just turned twenty years old before her capture. As far as could be told, she was able to change her physical appearance at will. When she was found it was changing before anybody could take in the look that she held, obviously she had no control over the change. Normally, without altered change (Or she claimed it was her normal look) she had a petite frame, jet black hair that fell to her shoulders and hazel eyes. She also had a loud, and bright tattoo on her left arm, which she could not make go away from appearance shifting.

She also never revealed if appearance shifting was the extent of her power, she would refuse to expand them in anyway however, and she kept herself rather reserved for her first three days. After her third day there however, the Warden, a man named "George Jeffens" was found dead. The murderer was a fourteen year old boy who was disposed of rather quickly.

The next in line came rather quickly. Another male, in his late twenties. With the name "Maxwell Carlson". With the new Warden changes of a gigantic scale came to the facility. The current day treatment of the inmates comes from Maxwell, Inmate happiness became one of the priorities of the facility, the highest qualities of food, furniture, and all the such. The changes were obviously met very well by the inmates, and of course, the catalyst of the changes became awfully liked among the inmates.

The Warden did not seem to give any concern or interest towards most of the inmates, his eyes, as was noticed by many, were set on a certain female inmate. Liveia Owen. The two, for reasons that many could not understand, seemed to hit it off very swiftly. The strangeness of this came from the fact that Liveia never talked to anyone she kept to her own dorm, stayed out of the way of peace officers before Maxwell's coming, and after they only talked once and already they became inseparable.

They were stiff as a board however, when they spent time together they never held hands, hardly talked, there was no chemistry between them. This did not change the fact that, a week after Maxwell had come, both he and Liveia disappeared. Without a trace. It was at least an hour before anyone noticed Maxwell's lack of presence, and the two were long gone by the time this happened.

The Warden position was filled rather quickly, by the current standing one. And almost immediately this Warden called for the end of any attempts at re capturing the escaped inmate. Explanation behind this not being given at all.

Inmates were braced for a change in the system again, but no such thing happened. And things remained the same as when Maxwell was in power.

And that is the story of Liveia, the single escapee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This blurb of information, right up there, will, if you try to think about it give some theories for the nature of the Warden, and who she is. Despite how BRIEFLY she herself is mentioned, there is a larger connection she has to the rest of the story I just put up.

I hope you guys figure it out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
So basically this warden is Liveia?

Reactions: Almalthia
In a way seperate of her actually changing to look like the Warden. It was mentioned that it went undocumented how far her powers went.

Liveia herself is not in the facility.

Not much mystery here though. Am making this easy. ;-;

Well i thank you for this lore.

I now understand alot more about the place this prison is. To the point were i want to remake my character >.>

(i was expecting a darker story, but it does not seem to be that way...) I want my character to be less dark now T-T

Last edited:
Reactions: Almalthia
I never really thought Kyle was "dark" to begin with. Kaos (not Kyle himself, just the "Kaos" persona) always feels a lot more wangsty than anything.

I conclude that Liveia's ability to take on new appearances allowed one such appearance to break off and become its own existence. :D

Reactions: Almalthia and Brea
K I got the answer. And I'm not wrong.

Liveia can change the appearance of others. The reason nothing changed with the new warden is because the new warden is just the second warden with a different appearance and extra boobies.

Of course. It's so logical, it can't be wrong. Liveia must have always thought that Maxwell would have looked better with a nice rack, and used her powers to make it happen!

It makes all logical sense. It even obeys the zeroth law of physics - Yuri > everything.

I never really thought Kyle was "dark" to begin with. Kaos (not Kyle himself, just the "Kaos" persona) always feels a lot more wangsty than anything.

I conclude that Liveia's ability to take on new appearances allowed one such appearance to break off and become its own existence. :D
What makes Kaos wangsty, Please tell me so i can be a better character designer. Because the only time Kaos has appeared in this RP was during the food fight and he did not say much if anything at all.

NOW if you say Kyle is wangsty. I would understand. To be honest this character was poorly done by me. I feel embarrass about him.

Ideally he was suppose to be unstable as he battled with his imagination in a prison environment but that not the environment he is in and everything feels forced. Maybe fortress could just kill him and i can make an new character who has been in the prison for a short while.

What makes Kaos wangsty
The existence of Kaos. It has no reason to be a thing, especially since Kyle had no mental issues before or after the aurora, much less such a specific split personality; it's a poor excuse for Kyle's actions, and an even worse excuse for him causing violence. All of this adds up to a shoddy attempt at being depressing or showing angst, and it just looks like a joke that lost the punchline.

As a possible example, Kyle slowly corrupting with newfound power and having to avoid the temptation of exercising his powers in a violent manner would have had significantly more internal development without the addition of something that shouldn't exist.

I didn't want to be the first to say it, so I didn't. Kaos's existence feels like a colossal creative cop-out. Having a split personality in itself isn't tacky, but it requires good development and a proper reason to be there. Simply appearing one day doesn't make much sense. If I had been playing a character like Kyle, I'd have used that instability and battling with the environment to slowly develop radical differences in personality that eventually splinter into two completely seperate consciousnesses.

See i was going to defend my self... but you know what... it does not matter. I messed up my character. I Made him with a idea in mind and its not working.
I didn't want to be the first to say it, so I didn't. Kaos's existence feels like a colossal creative cop-out. Having a split personality in itself isn't tacky, but it requires good development and a proper reason to be there. Simply appearing one day doesn't make much sense. If I had been playing a character like Kyle, I'd have used that instability and battling with the environment to slowly develop radical differences in personality that eventually splinter into two completely seperate consciousnesses.
I never wanted to have one but i messed up when i first interacted with Almalthia.

Can i make a new character who was already in the prison for like a week and just have kaos die his powers?

It's not even necessarily the idea itself, honestly. A break in personality can be a very strong point of character. The execution was off, and it's a good thing that you recognized that to be the problem without having to be directly told so.

Status
Not open for further replies.