Atlantis: City of Death

Well, then in that case, I'll show you some hint of respect and hold off on killing you as long as I can. We gotta get some good footage, right?

As soon as I have everyone I need, and as soon as I figure out if this starts at sea or on the dock before we shove off. Those are my two favorite starting points right now.

Dockdockdock! I think we're this a novel, it would start at dock. You can say goodbye to family's, introduce NPC girlfriends, run from the cops and jump on-board like in King Kong, that is what I would do. It would demonstrate some epic background.

I concur complicitly with the commentary of Khang.

*goes to add Karma*

Oh wait, I already did. *walks away, befuddled joy upon his face.*

Okay, there's no running from the cops, but that was my favorite choice, too. Once this begins, prepare to board the Trojan!

...Why? This is a private expedition. Who would be chasing us with pitchforks and torches?

We're in fuckin' South America?! How are the Amish going to get there?! Will they ride their horse and buggy across Mexico, or will they take a goddamn rowboat?!

...I did say we were in South America before, right?

MAYBE THEY'RE AMISH MISSIONARIES!!!

Craft an enormous nest of clipped sideburns, attract a giant hawk.

Fly to South America.

Profit.

...When did my roleplay start attracting crazy stoners? Seriously, I feel like I'm on an acid trip listening to you guys.

Thanks for that, Vay. Where are the clinics you guys are staying at, so I can tell the doctors to keep you on your meds?

*weeps in the corner*

I'm shitting Scalpels in an Asylum in a differen't roleplay. Be glad you don't have to read that.

Do we have security on this expedition? At least to stop the crew from lifting items from the digging site?

It's not technically a dig site, since everything's above ground, but as of right now no. If anyone wants to try for that, go ahead. (Not you, Asmo. You have enough characters, already)

*looks up from drafting his Amish Ninja* Whut?