Atlantis: City of Death

You heard me! You have more characters than I do, and I started this thing.

*Pats Asmo on the back* There there. Everything's gonna be okay.

If asmos having an amish ninja i want a zulu bushman fighter pilot

I don't think I can give you that. Mostly because Asmo isn't getting an Amish Ninja and I don't know what the hell a Zulu Bushman even is!

Zulu

zulu-chief.jpg

No! I'm not getting you one of those! But if you want the costume to pretend, that's okay.

...No, Khang. I don't think that's what Vay was going for.

I can handle some bush, but not all.

ANYway...any idea how I can get more people involved, anybody?

Gatekeeper's, and Roleplay Resume browsing. If they say kidnappable, they really mean "PM nag me."

All else fails, MASSIVE NPC CREW!

...Okay, I think you folks may need a time out. I just got on, and I've been immidiately exposed to your craziness. Take it back a step, okay guys.

And Vay, I think you have enough characters, too. Since Khang's only got a camera man, maybe he could do one. I'm still waiting on Jack Shade, too, and at this point I think I may have to remind him.

:( *drags himself from the pile of women I mean fighter jet wreckage

uh... algebra homework.

To make a character sheet. *head on one hand, begins doodling*

Thank you for your honesty, and for not taking my pile of women or my fighter jet for a test drive.

I'll do something for this tomorrow.

I don't like starting bios after midnight when I have class the next day.

Sorry I haven't been on. Just got this...three days after "tomorrow"? What the hell? I needs players.

Okay, that's it. I'm PMing all the people who said they were interested but haven't done...well, anything to show interest. Like posting. I'll also PM the guys who did give me character sheets, just to see if you're still interested.