Atlantis: City of Death

*is still sitting bu the bar with a three-week bread on his face.

I think you mean beard, but either way I'm cutting you off. No drink for you!

Either shave or get some butter...I wasn't sure how else to respond to that.

Fine fine fine. I got Rainmeter to work, I played Soulstorm until it crashed from computing Eight Tyranid armies at full strength, conquered Tau campaign. I AM OUT IF THINGS TO DO!

* truculently begins working on a sheet.*

Character Name: Orion ____

General Appearance: Coming soon.

Current Goal/Purpose: To witness Atlantis and be the first to ever catch Atlantean waves.

General Personality:

Outer- A young man with not much more on his mind than enjoying what the sea has to offer in thrills. Catching waves, fishing, and a few other hobbies. Quick to make jokes while trying to keep others from getting serious to the point that they 'harsh his vibe' or something to that effect.

Inner- Searching for meaning while desiring to maintain personal freedom. A guy who has either failed at or not been interested in a solid lifestyle. Making up secret excuses as to why he cannot exercise his own full potential as a person is at the core of everything. Some part of his inner being seems to believe that tagging along on this trip to Atlantis will do that. It is not something he fully realizes himself. . . and so is not one of his goals.

General History:

Born into a family that lived near the ocean, one of the first sounds Orion heard growing up was of the waves crashing against the shore. As many relaxation tapes have proven, this transformed into something just as soothing as a lullaby for him. Growing up, this led to being drawn toward any activity which kept him close to the ocean in some way. Fishing with his father was one and surfing with friends became another. While his other siblings grew up to pursue more stable careers, he stuck with surfing even though most would just call it a hobby.

The closest he has ever come to a real job was being a charter fisherman. However the financial snag of having to buy a boat and the consequential maitenance keeps this dream from becoming a reality. Fame as a surfer is the only way Orion sees as earning enough money to fully actualize becoming a charter fisherman.

So obviously, being the first one to ever surf Atlantis. . .

[If someone feels like claiming relation to him you can, I'm just limited on time today and can't come up with an Archaeologist for him to be related to just yet. I'll modify his history to suit it if need be.]