ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, hi thar. I'm the resident homicidal, emotionally unstable maniac with a blood fetish. :D

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:
THE DARK GUARDIAN IS PERMANENTLY OFFLINE FOR A TEMPORARY AMOUNT OF TIME.
PLEASE, ALLOW A MOMENT OF SILENCE. *............................................................*
Thank you. He told me to make this announcement. He says he has to go away for a little while, so he will not be posting. Either he will or I will let you know when he is back.
I apologize if this is an inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Yeah, I know. Not sure what to do for now...I have no idea when he'll be back. =/ .-.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *starts to cry*

Don't cry! *hugs tightly* Pweeeaaase...I is sad too, but don't cry. That just makes it sadder...

Yeah, Akuma's right. We're all here...don't cry. *holds gently* Please. We're all here, all like a little family. And Dark Guardian will be back sometime, he hasn't left forever.

*grabbed the cigar and throws it to the ground* [MENTION=5594]Osiris Gainsborough[/MENTION] that is bad for you. you can die and we already lost one family member we don't need another on gone as well. *goes back into Jea's arms and cry's again*

It's okay...shh. Everyone has different schedules, it's okay.
And Osi, sorry about that

*holds Chi tightly and pats her back gently* shhhhhhs.
Okay Osi.

So how's this gonna go down since Liam's down 'n out for a while? Is the plot gonna alter severely, are we gonna just resolve the plotline about him in Hell somehow, etc. *blows smoke in Chi's direction and grins*

I think maybe I'm going to hack his character and bring Chi and Liam back to the base. That way Liam can just go to the medical bay and recover and the plot can move

Hey guys, it is Cerulean.

This message is about the OOC in the IC of this thread. We have been over this before. Consider this to be a second warning. You guys were already told this is against the rules. If this problem continues, I will be issuing infractions. For each OOC comment I find, from now on, the member who posted the OOC comment will be given an infraction.

Good day,
Cerulean

Status
Not open for further replies.