ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I have no idea. At the moment, Violet is asleep...lol. Osi could try I guess, that's up to him

What i would find funny is if Liam started to sneeze because they talked about them XD

Omg that would be the funniest thing ever XD

No way. O_O' [sweating intensifies]
AKUMA GET OUT OF MY HEAD! ;~;

haha *steps between Akuma and Osi.* for safety precaution. Now. Get along you two..

G'night my friends=/

Announcement For All
Our dear friend Moon is sick. She will post when she can, but at the moment she is having trouble. She is still in the rp, I have given her permission to stay because her excuse is Valid. Also, if we could slow down just a bit (I will slow too), that would be wonderful. Please don't just skip things because people are waiting to be polite to others. Thank you.

woooaaaahhh...I just realized how large that text is, haha ^_^

Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooth one there.

I have just received news that a member in this role play has been banned for a period of time.
Why? I don't know.
What will we do?
Sadly, we will need to wait until he returns in December sometime after Christmas.
I apologize that I do not have enough information.
Once Kasio get's Osi's blade back to Osi, we will postpone the role play.
I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
If you have any ideas on how to go around this without kicking him out, let me know.
Thanks.
Again, sorry.

Ah for fuck's sake's, it's cause of the OOC bullshit isn't it? Alright, who is it?

Oh wow......I didn't think you were actually serious. O_O'

Status
Not open for further replies.