ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pm me. no big deal ^-^ no one has to freak out but me..hehe

Sleep on it. This is too fun for it to be done before you go to sleep.
You're gonna have a fucked up morning. XD

Alright. Alll members of this RP need to see this. As we all know, Jae's gone for a wee bit. So how in the fuck are we gonna keep this going in the meantime? Cause I'm bored, and my other RP's are slow. And I know for a fact everyone else doesnt want this to be still in the water like it is now.

She will not be back until March, if I remember right. I was trying to get the guys in here so I could see what we could do while she was gone. But no one has came, and it depresses me.

March 7th is when she will be back. Until then, we can either let the RP sit and die, or do something about it.

I's really hate to see it die but what happened to the others? They all slowly disappeared. Or got eaten. O.o

Liam''s off doing fucking something, he doesn't talk to me anymore. The other extras in the RP went away, the guy who played Machiavelli disappeared, and Jae's out of commission for reasons I do not know until the 7th. You're the only one who has actually given a fuck about this RP, and it kills me that it's only one person, besides me.

I noticed. It sucks. So the question is, how does the two of us try to save a great Rp that every one has abandoned?

-thinks-

Jae didn't abandon it though. ;~;

I've been trying to think of it. The traitor and the devoted knight, who is currently sleeping. With two women. Both of which he has complicated feelings about.

I know. But for the time being she's gone. And that leaves the two of us to keep it alive.

Seeing who our characters are, leaves us with how.

Hmm. I dunno yet but we have to think of something soon.

You were about to kidnap Violet, and we were going to be unable to save her. That was where the plot was going. Liam had just proposed to Violet in front of Osi, so he went apeshit. Then Machiavelli was chosen as the one to kill Falco. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. What can we do with that though? Well Liam's out of commission due to injury, Velli is off somewhere, Vi is kidnapped or about to be, Caleb is doing god knows what without his powers, and Osi's asleep. We'd have to either god-mod to get this going, or find a way to explain what, where, or how Velli, Caleb, or Vi died/left/defected etc.

We could make it where Falco got to Violet before Vilan. Machiavelli and Caleb could be off somewhere. Liam is always disappearing so...

Then that'd leave our two characters. I don't have a clue how to go about moving this along. -pulls hair- People gets on my nerves.

Jae has her reasons, but as for the rest, they piss me off. If Falco gets to Vi before you, how do we go about the whole traitor buisiness? Cause the only one she'd be able to interact with would be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.