ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean Jae. I understand her not posting. But the others don't have excuses.

And true. This is a problem. A big problem that we wouldn't have if the others would post. Well, the exception of Jae.

My brain hurts.

Don't worry about it. You're worrying too much about it. It's late where you live, yes?

That is what I do best :/ And it's 2:51 am here. What about you?

I'm an hour behind you. I'm practically a vampire at this point, but why don't you sleep on this and we will go over it tomorrow when our minds aren't addles with urgency or fatigue.

I have my sleeping schedule outta whack. Like you I've become like a vampire. Up til daylight. Then get a few hours sleep and then up by afternoon.

Damn the gods for our social lives then. I gotta be up in a few hours to go with my mom somewhere.

I, for one, do not have a social life haha.

Then, go get some sleep Osi! -pushes Osi out- :p

Not in my mental and physical condition.

Hey, not your fault I have trouble sleeping. And the fact that my mind races at night.

Anyways, I'm still pulling up blanks for how Osi and Vilan could interact.

Erm I know that feeling. I have been having difficulties trying to sleep period. My mind never seems to want to shut uo. I have to be extremely tired.

It's hard considering they never really interacted before. Or they did very little anyhow.

you guys could of totally tagged me in this so i would of known this was still going on instead of ranting on about it, go around and message people dont just sit and sulk thats the only way to get shit done. i was still interested i just thought it was done because she was gone until march.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I messaged everyone as soon as she left weeks ago.

I can't do nothing about that. I sent them.

cant even...i just...ugh...are we doing this damn rp or not?

That's what me and Moon were talking about last night. Yes, of course, but we just need to figure out what the fuck to do.

We know up until the next event, which is Violet being captured. After that, a void.

Status
Not open for further replies.