At Death's Doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam pulled the needle back just in time. "Yuuki?" he grabbed her hand and saw the wound on her back. "geez, Yuuki you need to stay still. After i finish your arm i'll need to do your back aswell." Kei patted her head. "please sit still. I don't want to accidentally hurt you." Kei looked over at Rae. "Rae keep and eye on the doors, i don't know what's gonna happen next but i don't want Yuuki getting up again." Kei grabbed her arm. "now sit still this time, i gotta alot of work to do before your able to run around again."

Yuuki nodded acting completely out of character by being submissive to his orders. When Kei started in on her arm she almost started crying the pain was so bad from the bullet being removed. Now as he started to stitch the wound close Yuuki really did start crying as her skin was being struck by the needle. Her cry wasn't loud or had any sound to it at all , it was silent after years of self teaching all she had to do was turn her head away from kei so he would see her tears through her long red hair.

*in hq*
The camera from a different angle zoomed in on Yuuki crying and the host spoke to the crowd once more. "Awh now isn't the look on her face just terrible." The host shook his head in pity playing into the moment, "now that your votes are in lets see what our surprise is for this lovely couple!" The host said in a cheery voice and the crowd roared in excitement.

*in game*
Yuuki was trying her best not to cry out load as Kei finished her arm and was now working on one out of five back gashes. She held her breath and let the tears fall as he continued.

Kei finished her arm he wrapped it in fresh bandages. "ok, um now i'll um. your back." Kei got a little flustered but quickly shook it off. As he pushed her shirt up he noticed the wounds were dirty and needed to be cleaned. "this is gonna sting." Kei used some of the alcohol and poured it on her back. he grabbed her hand signalling he was there for her. "i'm sorry Yuuki but i need to continue."

Yuuki almlst screamed in pain from the alcohol, but then her face turned red as Kei grabbed her hand. She wiped away the tears and looked back at him giving him a smile letting him now she was ok before saying, "thank you kei." Then she gave his hand a little squeeze for effect.

After a few quiet minuets Kei finally finished. He put fresh bandages on and put the tools away. "We really should throw this out but I don't thing well get lucky again do I'll hold onto it. How re you doing Yuuki?"

Yuuki let her breath go that she had been holding, "ill be fine noe thank you." She smiled and picked up the little can of healing stuff. "Maybe we should put this on over the stitches and see what it does." She suggested before putting it back and picking up a protein bar and taking a bit of it.

Just outside the door of the room where the three companions were taking refuge, a nervous looking man bearing a machine gun paced back and forth. He muttered manically underneath his breath, looking at the door with furtive glances. He could hear voices just beyond, but had been unsuccessful in trying to gain entry. "Bastards...." he muttered, pacing restlessly, "I'll get you.....you...you ain't gonna kill me....screwed up, this whole thing, absolutely nuts man.....gotta get outta here...." Just then, a strange noise came from just behind him. Whirling around, he unloaded his clip down the dark hallway, illuminating it in a violent strobe of flashing muzzle. "DIIIEEEEE!!!!! YOU AINT GONNA GET MEE YOU BASTARDS!!!" He screamed hoarsely, not caring who heard him. Bullet shells flew haphazardly in all directions, clinking against the stone floor and walls. A half minute passed before the bullets stopped flying, followed by chilling silence. The man breathed heavily, peering into the half light to see if he had hit anything.

Through the eerily dim flickering light, he could barely make out a fallen figure, lying only a few feet away from him. It looked strangely distorted and grotesque. The man let out a hollow laugh. "HAAAA!! HA HA!! THOUGHT YOU'D GET ME EH?" He strode cockily up to the figure, throwing out a kick towards its mid section. Before he could blink, his leg was sliced off. Chakka grabbed the detached leg greedily, tearing chunks of it apart with a terrifying speed. The man simply fell to the ground, blood gushing from his wound, mouth agape. He squirmed backwards, aiming his gun at the beast and pulled the trigger. Click. He pulled again. Click. No ammo.

"no....no no no.....NO!!! NOOOOO!!! NAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" The man screamed as the beast scrambled atop him, digging its claws into his midsection, splitting the skin easily. He watched as the creature began feasting on his insides. Then he died.

Yuuki perked up at the sound of a man screaming, "guys did you hear that??" She asked Rae and Kei. Cocking her pistol she stumbled out of her little spot next to Kei and barely peeked outside the window and saw nothing. Letting out a breath she was holding. Then she got the feeling something was watching them she peaked out the window if the door again to see a black shadow moving in unhuman ways. Looking away her eyes grew wide and she covered her mouth holding back a scream as she saw a small bit of the beast outside. As the guys looked at her curiously she held a finger to her lips signalling to be quite and tears slid down her face.

"Yuuki? whats wro.." Kei was cut off by Yuuki's signal it looked as though she had just seen something horrific. Kei got down on the floor and started to crawl tword the other door, he signaled the others to do the same. Although Kei didn't see what it was he knew from Yuuki's expression it was bad. He got to the door and reached up for the door handle, his hands were shacking.

Yuuki shacked her head no and closed her eyes leaning her head back against the wall tears falling. how are we going to get out of this? is this monster what killed all the other players? questions started pouring into her mind causing her to get worked up. She signaled to come back. Hoping the others could understand her she mouthed "monster!" to them.

"what?" Kei whispered. He waved for her to come to him so they could escape. "come on." he whispered a little louder. Kei started to get annoyed and started to crawl over. He grabbed Yuuki by the arm and started to pull her when he saw how shocked she was. "are you ok? whats wrong Yuuki? if it's another killer lets hurry up and get out of here."

Yuuki yanked her arm back and covered his mouth so he'd shut up and whispered in his ear, "there a fuckin monster out there! If we leave we die, I think its the thing thats been killing off all the players. Its better if we stay here and cover our sent." She explained before looking him in eyes so he'd get the point.

*hq*
"It seems to me our favorite trio is being attacked by chekka folks." The host stated to the crowd and boos filled the auditorium. When yuuki covered Kei's mouth the host added, "awh is that a final goodbye I see." The host awed over the moment feeding into the crowds emotions. "Thanks to you're votes we do have a save for our beloved couple, shall we use it?" The crowd started cheering a mix reaction of yes's and no's.

*in game*
Yuuki glanced behind her at the window and saw the moster again and tears fell down her cheeks.

"Come on, come on... Almost there..."
Beads of sweat streaked Seika's forehead, as the few muscles that still functioned within her ragged body strained to reach the barrel of the gun that was currently sitting right at her feet. The tip of her fingers brushed against the cold surface of the weapon for a second, before brushing the entire weapon even further away from Seika. The girl let out an exasperated groan, punching the arm of her wheelchair with her good hand in frustration. The numbers the voice announcer was listing where getting lower and lower by the minute, and it didn't take a genius to piece that information together with the screams of terror that echoed outside of the small corridor Seika was in right now to figure out what they meant.

A long string of colorful swears erupted from Seika's mouth as she failed once more to pick up the gun. Back when things still used to be reasonably normal, long before she'd woken up in the middle of a dark dungeon, surrounded by panicked screams and with a pulsing headache, Seika used to be quite the idol. She wondered what any of her many groupies would say if they heard this sort of colorful vocabulary, worthy only of the most hardened of sailor, coming out of her mouth
I guess the silver lining in this whole matter is that they won't have to see me like this. And, if I'm unlucky enough, they probably won't even get to see me at all... Looks like everything's coming up Seika right now...! At least, it would be, if weren't for this blasted c*BLEEEEEEEEP*eese of a weapon and its f*BLEEEEP* of a habit to never being within arm's reach...

She tried a few more times, failing spectacularly each and every one of them, before finally giving up with a defeated sigh. She turned her wheelchair around, before speeding down the corridor, wheels squeaking as she went. The noise was starting to get too close for comfort, and she'd loitered about for long enough...

Name: Seika Takafuginomuchi

WyK4RiD.jpg

Reactions: Kuroda
Kei heard the word monster and didn't know what to think. He nodded as to say he understood. he saw how Yuuki cried at the sight of the monster and made him want to see what she was crying at. Kei peeked up at the window and saw a human looking thing that looked as though it just crawled out of some psychopath's nightmare. "what the hell is that?" Kei whispered. suddenly he was frozen as he watched it tear into the flesh of it's victum. 'what the hell is this thing i can't believe something like that exists'

Yuuki panicked and pulled Kei away from the window accidentally pulling him into her but with the thing outside she was to distract by fear.

Off in the distance the sound of squeaking wheels brought Yuuki's attention away from the monster. Perking up she hear rustling noises from outside move twords the squeaking, oh no... she thought as she realized the monster had a new target. She jumped up grabbing her pistol and extra bullets and heading to the door. Looking back at Kei and Rae's confused looks she explained, "that monster is after another player. Like Rae said earlier we cant just sit around and do nothing." She explained before running up to Kei and hugging him tightly, "thank you for everything!" She explained in a whisper before kissing his cheek in the heat of the moment and ran out the door. Shooting at trees as she ran to the sound of the squeaks. Hoping she would make it in time.

*in hq*
"Oh what is this?" The host asked as Yuuki kissed Kei's cheek and ran out the door. The screen spilt in two, one half on a pretty girl in a wheelchair, and the other on Yuuki's small frame running to the girl. "It looks like there's been a change in plans folks as Yuuki is trying to play hero!" The host explained the scene to the crowd as they all fell silent feeding into suspense.

*in game*
Yuuki saw a girl in a wheelchair and started to yell, "my name is Yuuki, im a friendly! Its not safe here! " she hoped the other girl could hear her as she felt a cold stare follow her every move, and she knew she was being hunted.

((Oh wow!. I didn't know this picked up. I unwatched this after couple weeks of no responses. Now its up to the third page. I'll have to read up. I guess thats the nature of jump in roleplays.))

(Hey dude sorry I thought you abandon it so when I found it I kinda added my own twist on things I hope you dont mind!!)

Kei watched as Yuuki ran off in the distance, his face felt hot from her kiss. "Yuuki?wait." Kei stood up but then suddenly froze he couldn't turn but remembered that monster. He looked down at his legs. "Move damnit move."

*in hq*
The camera switched to Kei and Rae. As Kei shouted to Yuuki to wait the room filled with tension and awaiting Kei's choice of actions. Finally the host broke the moment, "wow is it just me or is things getting heated here?" The host asked the crowd and the crowd responded with a few chuckles, "I think our young Romeo needs some encouragement!" The host declined then added, "what'd you think?" He asked the crowd. In response the crowd sent out a loud mix of cheers and 'do it!'s. Please with this responce the host walked over to the red button and sent down a drone to Kei once again. Only this time its contents was a 9mm and extra bullets with a message reading, "go save your girl! ~the host. P.S the crowd loves you two so stay alive as long as possible!"

*in game*
Yuuki began to feel her lungs burn for air as she continued to sprint to the player in the chair. Feeling the few bullets she had left she knew that at this rate her gun would become very useless very fast.
In mid run she let her mind wonder back to Kei and how she had kissed his cheek, and how he had called out to her. With the memory fresh in her mind she felt her cheaks flare up. She shook her head trying to clear it mentally scorning herself for letting her mind slip in a situation like this. Drawing nearer to the other player she realized it was a girl and called out once more, "HEY! MY NAME IS YUUKI IM A FRIENDLY!! ITS NOT SAFE HERE!!" She practically screamed to the other girl. Off in the background she heard a rustle of brush and her skin began to crawl. Taking one more shot at the trees she heard a growl as her bullet missed once again. Tears wield up in her eyes and she screamed at the monster, "Leave me alone! Im not food I just wanna go home!" She pushed her body to go faster to the other girl as she felt her skin crawl with anxiety and adrenaline.

Kei watched as another drone flew into the room. He was cautious as it landed, it opened and revealed a gun and extra clips. There was also a note, kei read it and turned red. "What the? I'm not...I mean." Kei blushed hard. Kei grabbed the pistol and started running after Yuuki. "Aarrghh damnit!!!!"

Kei ran into the forrest after Yuuki he followed the path of crushed grass. "Yuuki, where are you?" Kei ran faster and faster his eyes scanning the area. "Where r u?"

Status
Not open for further replies.