At Death's Doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuki heard the faint sound of Kei screaming for her off in the distance. She stopped for a moment and yelled back to him, "KEI!! IM OVER HERE!!" She hoped her would hear her and watched the girl in the wheel chair move further away. "Damnit.." she muttered before hearing movement all around her. Yuuki grabbed her pistol and loaded it well running behind a tree. Whatever was hunting her, she knew she wasnt going down without a fight.

Soon fighter players were creeping out of their hiding spots. There was at lest three of them each carried multiple blades. "Now, now little girl there's no need to hid. It'll be over soon." One of them called to Yuuki.
Yuuki's eyes widen as she recognized his voice. They were the group who attacked earlier. Fear floaded her body like a broken dam and she was enabled to make her body work. Panicking she yelled Kei's name as long as she could before forcing herself to run to where his voice was earlier.

"Get her!" One player yelled before all three started chasing Yuuki throwing knifes at her. One managed to stick in her back leg making her fall.

Yuuki being struck fell to the ground and turned to face them. Her gun aimed and ready to fire. "I will fucking kill you!" She screamed at the men as they kept walking closer. Finally Yuuki felt they were to close for comfort as she fired a bullet into one of the men's chest.

Kei ran to the direction he last heard Yuuki's voice. It sounded like he was still pretty far from her. He could hear her screaming his name in the distance."damn it where are you Yuuki?"

Kei continued to look around as stepped on something solid, he looked down and saw a knife. He picked it up and examined it there was old dried up blood on it. "She's being chased by other players." Kei kept the knife handy and took off running when he suddenly heard a loud bang. Kei turned around quickly and went straight for the sound.

The player grabbed at his chest in disbalief and fell on top of Yuuki. The other two seemed unfazed and took this opportunity to jump on Yuuki one took her pistol as the other grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out from under the corpse. "Nice now we don't have to share this cutie with kisami." He licked his lips as he grabbed Yuuki's arms and started tying her up.

Yuuki screamed for Kei once more as they took her pistol away. "Let me go!" She cried as they started tying her up she broke one of her arms free and slugged a man in his nose but her attempt was quickly demolished as the man she hit slugged her right back and knocked her down, "stupid bitch." he growled as the other man laughed, "hey kisami just bound her wrist and ill get her feet. That way it'll leave more room to play with." He suggested to the other man.
Yuuki felt powerless against them and screamed for Kei again. Feeling tears drip down her face she felt sick as the man ronnie picked her up by her throat, "hey look here Ed the bitch is crying." Then licked up one of her tears and whispered into Yuuki's ear, "you're gonna be in a lot of pain when im done with you girl." He sneered and let her drop to the floor again.

Off in the distance Yuuki heard Kei's footsteps and glared at Ed and kisami , "like hell I am you fucking basters." She snapped and tried to break free again only this time to have her attempts be broken with a knife threw her bicep pinning her to the ground. "I told you little bitch you're gonna be in a lot of pain." Ronnie growled as Yuuki scream sounded off threw the entire forest.

Kei finally made it to the clearing as the two were tying up Yuuki. They looked as though murder wasn't the only thing on their minds. Kei gripped the knife tightly as well as the pistol. He never killed Before and was hoping he could just scare them away, that is until he saw them hold Yuuki down. Their dirty hands touched her skin, the treated her like a piece of meat. Kei watched as one of them licked her tears, that's when something snapped in Kei. He tucked the pistol in his pocket and gripped the knife.

As Yuuki struggled it made Kei more determined to save her. "You....you fucking BAASSTTTAAAARRRRRDDDSSSS!" Kei jumped out of the tall grass tackling one of the men to the ground he took the knife and jammed it into his eye. Kei didn't blink as blood sprayed all across his face and body. Kei twisted the knife around in his skull until he was sure the bastard was dead. Kei pulled the knife out with the eye ball still attached and aimed it at the other guy. "Get away from her or I'll rip out your heart and shove it down your throat."

Ed watched as a man popped out of nowhere and killed his partner. Only to shrug it off and smile at the boy wickedly, "oh so it seems you're boyfriend has come to save you." He told Yuuki, who was now in the midst of passing out from blood loss and the knife in her arm making her completely vulnerable. Taking advantage of the situation he ripped the front of her shirt open and stared down at her in admiration softly running his fingers up her stomach knowing his actions would kill him and said, "to bad we could of had a lot of fun together bitch." He told Yuuki before Kei had lost it and fired a bullet in the mans skull.

Yuuki looked up at Kei and smiled close to tears, "i guess it was my turned to be saved now huh." She managed to say as he ran to her side.

*in hq*
The host and the crowd let out an awh when Kei saved Yuuki, "now thats a tear jerker." The host said wiping away fake tears as the camera focused on Kei and Yuuki then turned to the crowd, "with only 18 players left will this cuties survive? Come back after the break to watch more and find out!" Thw host broadcasted before bowing and walking off stage.

*in game*
Yuuki used her good arm to reach acrossed her body and grab Kei's hand. She looked up at him, "thank you for everything Kei." She said to him with a weakened smile and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Kei's rage subsided as he saw Yuuki's smiling face. He dropped the gun and the knife and hugged her tightly. He pulled back as he saw her injuries, he took off his jacket and drapped it over her shoulders. he smiled and pulled out the first aid kit. "I'll always save you Yuuki. I'll stitch you up in no time so please bear with the pain."

Kei wasted no time he quickly sealed the wound on both ends and wrapped some bandages around her arm and leg. He tore off both of the sleeves from his shirt and made a sling for Yuuki's arm. "Ok this should hold you for now." Kei grabbed her hand tightly the looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't faster."

Yuuki blushed then leaned into him, "all that matters is you did come." She said in a quiet voice but still loud enough for him to hear. She looked up at him and smiled, "it seems im gonna have to keep you around doctor." She teased him playfully still leaning into his chest.

Last edited:
Kei blushed. her soft words and her soft warm skin made Kei completely forget about the three dead guys no more than 10 feet away from them. Kei held her close and smiled. "Doctor huh? well maybe. if we get out of this i might." Kei hugged her tightly and saw her torn clothes, his blood started to boil again. "come on." Kei helped Yuuki to her feet and led her away from the scene, they found a pool of water. "here wash your self off, i uh." Kei blushed and coughed. "i don't want that bastards germs on you anymore." Kei turned his back to Yuuki and pulled out his Pistol. "i'll watch your back so don't worry." he go red again. "i mean i won't watch. i mean i'll." Kei shook his head. "i'll watch out for bad guys."

Yuuki laughed at his effort to speak. When he turned around she began to undress untill she was just in underware then jumped in the pool washing herself off. After she was done she redressed and tied her shirt in the front so her breats wouldn't be exposed. "You can turn around now." She laughed and walked up to Kei. "Oh and kei?.." before he could answer she kissed his cheek again blushing and added, "thats for saving me so much." She said with and smile and stayed in the position studying his face for a moment before going back to standing normally.

Kei turned around as Yuuki called, he was suddenly kissed which made him blush. "Don't mention it, like I said I'll save you anytime." He looked at Yuuki and smiled. "Ok so now what do you think we should do?"

Yuuki thought for a bit. "Lets go back to the abandoned house and get rae. Then we'll figure out what to do from there." She suggested then began to think back to the gorl she tried to save and how her gun was taken. "Oh hey can we go get my gun back first? " She asked.

Kei nodded. "Yeah, let's do that although." Kei stopped. "Rae basically chose to let us go off alone don't you think he should have came with one of us? I mean it's not like he abandoned us but he didn't care to help. Can we trust him?"

Yuuki was never one to think bad of people. "Maybe he tried to and got lost looking for us or the monster got him?" She suggested then thought back to him crying about losing his group when they first met and smiled, "he's a good kid who just wants out of here like the rest of us Kei." She said with a soft smile before hugging herself from the cold. Looking up at the sky it was almost sun down, "either way we need to get my gun and find shelter. God knows what'll happen at night here." She stated starting to shiver somewhat now.

Kei nodded. "Ok Yuuki, let's go grab your gun and head back." Kei saw her shivering, he cleared his throat and handed her his jacket. "Here you go,Yuuki." Kei put his jacket on Yuuki revealing his torn up shirt. "I'm ok I was getting hot anyway, so please take it."

They made it back to the site where they had killed the three guys. Kei stopped her short of the scene. "I'll go look for it you stay here, you don't need to see anymore than you have to." Kei checked the pockets of the trio he found Yuuki's gun, more ammo, cigarettes and lighter, a couple of throwing knifes and a capsule that had a couple of pills inside.

Yuuki blushed and nodded pulling the jacket over her tighter as Kei went to go get her gun. When he came back to took her gun and placed it back on her hip where it normally sat and smiled, "thank you Kei you've done more for me then I could ever repay you for." She said softly and hugged him again.

Kei blushed as she hugged him her soft arms squeezing him slightly was enough to make his heart race, Kei pulled back. "Don't mention it, besides you saved me a bunch of times." Kei turned around to start walking when he felt like he stepped on something metal, he then heard a click. "What was that." Kei looked down to see he stepped on some kind of metal disc, his eyes grew wide as he suddenly realism he stepped on a. Kei swallowed hard and uttered "Land mine."

Yuuki heard the click and froze in horror as kei said land mind, "Kei dont move. As long as your pressure stays the same it wont trigger anything!" She explained her eyes filling with panic and tears.

Off in the background the announcers voice rang out as an explosion somewhere echoed, "17 players left." And let out a laugh as she chimed, "beware of the land minds there a new addition, so have fun players!" Then clicked off.

Yuuki grinded her teeth together as she was fighting off a scream if frustration. Though she decided to focus at the task at hand and bent down to the bomb. "Maybe if I cut the a wire the bomb will deactivate." She suggested well studying the exposed wires and a tear ran down her cheek.

*in hq*
The camera had been watching them the entire time only to focus on Kei durring the bath scene. As Kei stepped on the bomb the host looked taken aback. He didnt order the bombs to be placed. "Oh my folks it seems Kei's in a bit of trouble." And the crowd gasped the host pulled out Yuuki's profile, "it says here Yuuki was a study of science and history but sadly no recollection of mechanics." He stated as Yuuki bent down and studied the bomb. He looked to the crowd and shrugged, "sadly folks we dont have any equipment to save them this time. So its up to them." He stated and turned to watch the screen playing with a peice of paper nervously.

Kei was starting to sweat, his breathing was erratic as he tried to think of a way out. He looked at Yuuki and smiled. a tear started to form in his eye. "um looks like that's it for me." Kei forced a laugh. "i can't believe it. i out ran a bunch of drones, several serial killers, i killed 2 guys and even." Kei looked into Yuuki's eyes. "i even fell in love. and now..." Kei's put his face in his hands as his tears started to flow. "this is such bullshit."

Kei looked at Yuuki and tossed her everything in his pocket, his pistol, the extra clips, the knives, the capsule. "Yuuki take all this stuff and get back to the shed." Kei turned around. "don't look back and stay safe."

Yuuki's eyes filled with tears as he talked about it being over. Finally when he started tossing the stuff at her she walked up to him and kissed him. She held the kiss for a moment before pulling away slightly, "Kei I love you.. im not leaving you here to be blown up." She stated calmly. Then wrapped her arms around his waist locking herself next to him. "We've been threw to much to separate doc." She said trying to be playful and make him smile one last time.

*in hq*
the host muttered under his breath, "this js bullshit our biggest hit is going to be exploaded.." finally he came up with an idea and send down a drone again only this time it was a body shield big enough for two. He watched intensely well it landed next to them hoping it would help.

*in game*
Yuuki could hear something land next to them but was to numb to care about it and stayed still nuzzling her face into Kei's chest waiting for the end.

Kei was surprised he even smiled but couldn't have her throw her life away for him. "no Yuuki you need to live, you need to." Kei stopped when he heard another drone. "what the hell? Yuuki hurry go, something's coming." Kei was planning on using the landmine to take the attacker and himself out. "Yuuki please you have to leave now. i can't watch you die."

Status
Not open for further replies.