Assassin's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zackymas and @Sifter, I regret to inform you that...................................

YOU'RE BOTH ACCEPTED.

Reactions: Fury
Lmao, when you see that many dots, never expect me to give bad news.

@DANAsaur I LOVE YOUR AVA! IS SO CUTE! O(≧▽≦)O

EDIT: @OrionsHammer I feel like there will be some... troubles between Van and Hazel... I question, will they fight? Uhm... This is going to be interesting XD

The Veteran vs the New-Blood emotionless soldier

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
@Mippu! YAY MY FISHIE IS ALIVE!!!

SORRY T___T
/grovels at your feet

Like I did before, I'll just have Seb busy cooking something since Ghost told him to, so I have a reason as to why he wasn't around

Is this still open and accepting?

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Why? I don't see anything wrong with it xD
I know Yvonne is afraid of dogs and all but... I think you went a bit too far with the "eat her alive".

PD: What answer couldn't be of his like? I mean, as long as it asnwers the question.

PD#2: When you first mentioned about him being "The Wolf, a canine" I thought you were going to either treat him as a dog (The bad way) or to think that he should discover that by himself... But *Plot twist* XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Minami hoping to see what you bring :D

I know Yvonne is afraid of dogs and all but... I think you went a bit too far with the "eat her alive".

PD: What answer couldn't be of his like? I mean, as long as it asnwers the question.

PD#2: When you first mentioned about him being "The Wolf, a canine" I thought you were going to either treat him as a dog (The bad way) or to think that he should discover that by himself... But *Plot twist* XD
Yvonne has a wild imagination so deal with it xD

She didn't really need an answer but you could say something about her fear. Maybe let a dog get near her so she'll freak out, crying like a baby? I don't really know xD

Yvonne has a wild imagination so deal with it xD

She didn't really need an answer but you could say something about her fear. Maybe let a dog get near her so she'll freak out, crying like a baby? I don't really know xD
I feel like Morde will try to spank either him or me if I do so. If he hits my sons... *Reads again what happened to the three soldiers that tried to take the pup from Van*

If he hits me *Reads again Yvonne's last thought about how could Van react to hef answer*

I feel like Morde will try to spank either him or me if I do so. If he hits my sons... *Reads again what happened to the three soldiers that tried to take the pup from Van*

If he hits me *Reads again Yvonne's last thought about how could Van react to hef answer*
Gawsh! I'm laughing so hard over here xD "your sons?" damn. that made me laugh

Not sure if it was funny... Or I made a grammatical mistake :x
Pfft.. you did nothing wrong and sorry for my sense of humor. I don't know why but I find it funny okay? *runs away and hides* DON'T JUDGE ME!!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.