Assassin's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ookami, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this before, but you need to change your CS. I said no killer kiddies, and when you run the numbers, your character has been killing for a living since she was 14. That is a killer kiddie. And killing her parents at age 10? Crazy killer kiddie. Also, a kid shooting two cops? That simply does not happen. My character would have no business in taking your character into the guild at that age.

Again, I'm really sorry, but I just caught that now. I was kinda running around like a chicken without a head when I accepted you.

Reactions: Fury
Yo @AshenAngel so I just got this idea but I'd make my character a killer kiddie, but it's justified. So I wanted to know if you approve it?

Have you read the Halo books? If you have, remember how Master Chief became... Master Chief? It's something like that.
If you haven't, read it, awesome books.

I can't approve or disapprove of anything until I see it. And I've never read, seen, played, ect., any Halo items.

Oh I like everyone's posts so far! Think this will turn out pretty awesome!

As long as the posts keep coming, it's all good. And now for a little Finding Nemo reference.
@Mippu... WAKE UP FISHIE!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!

I can't approve or disapprove of anything until I see it. And I've never read, seen, played, ect., any Halo items.
Wha-! You are just missing one of the best stories ever written, not only in video game industry, IN GENERAL INDUSTRY.

Right now, the only thing I'm missing is your character lol

@Mippu @Mippu @Mippu
I COMMAND THEE TO RETURN TO THINE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Pweese? :3

latest

Name:
Van Karshtikov

Alias:
Wolf

Time In The Field:
Technically, all his life

History:
-Siberia,Russia- Center of Training and Operations of Siberia-
-0300 Hours, Military Time-

Project воин (Warrior in russian, pronounced as "Voin")

"Report:
Subject 375 -Age: 5 -Male -
Shows acceptance to the narcotics introduced in his body, if the reaction keeps the same, high resistance to drugs and narcotics should be developed within three months.
Starts hard in the morning excersises. Speed and reflexes go over the norm of the other 700 subjects." the russian military medic wrote the report of each subject of the Project WARRIOR. This one was of a particular one, Van Karshtikov, son of the General Nikolai Karshtikov.

The Project WARRIOR was a secret super-soldier development project made by the russian government in order to upgrade their troops., All the project's activities and researches took place in Siberia, one of the coldest and wild areas of Russia. General Nikolai Karshtikov was the main organizator of this, he submitted his own son, Van to it, the project consisted in taking kids -yes… kids- from birth and adapting, upgrading their bodies and minds to reach the state of "Perfect Soldier". Several trainings a day were done, it all stopped at 12 AM and started again at 4 AM. The best of Spetsnaz started training these kids in martial arts, close combat, fire guns, bladed guns, drug resistance, torture and pain suppression when they got to eight years old.

By the time they were supposed to be 12, 500 of the 700 kids had already died, one of the few survivors was Van, well, actually, he wasn't. Van's heart stopped for five complete hours when he was ten by overdose of narcotics in his body. He was one of the best subjects, showed mayor strength, speed, reflexes, and stamina; all until he "died". Medics realized that Van's system had recognized the overdose and "shut itself down" for the time narcotics' effect was in his body, this came at a great cost, after his sudden revival, his stamina and strength were considerably reduced by almost half if not less.

"Report:
-Siberia's woods, Russia-
-42800 Hours, Military time-

Subject 375 -Age: 12, Male-
Amazing performance, made it to ran out the wolves' range in less than 30 minutes, didn't kill any, just hit a vital area and at least three pass out. Subject refuses to end with any of the animal's' life. Needing updates in mental training against conservancy of life.

Overall speed improval was noted, but stamina now runs out even faster. Developed average tactics under pressure and in limited amount of time."

Van's overall rating was advancing just as his age, he became squad leader at the age of 14 for intern missions. Some of his partners felt envy, but they all respected him and his capabilities.

"Report:
-Siberia,Russia- Center of Training and Operations of Siberia-
-1200 Hours, MIlitary Time-
Subject 375 -Age: 15, Male-
Subject got ill during the individual training with wolves, he didn't ask for aid. Once again, made it to run out of the wolves' territory and enter to the Safe Area with ease, although he got captured by a wolf when he ran out of stamina, managed to hit the wolf in the eyes, freeing himself.

One last thing, during his path, subject 375 picked up an orphan wolf pup, this was not approved and punishment must be done, specially because… he killed three of our men protecting the pup."

The day that report was sent, was the first day Van had cried since his birth. A whole squad of more than 20 soldiers came by, heavily injured Van and took the pup, killing him. Van cried for three days straight, even when he could tear apart a human skull without hesitation with a knife, the loss of this animal's life devastated him. His brothers in arms couldn't understand this, but Van did and that was the only thing he needed.

Three years passed. Van is now 18, Project WARRIOR was officially closed. The actions taken by the russian army were found out by international entities and so requested the ONU to cut it out. 680 of the 700 subjects were already dead, the damage could not be fixed. Van as one of the few survivors, was brought into society, but he couldn't live in such ambients. So he, in a matter of months joined a taliban mercenary force, these were quickly driven out when they had to fight the Nocturne Guild. Van was quickly recognized by it and so he joined.

Personality:
Silent; since he was trained by the best of the russian special forces to be nothing but a killing machine, emotions are rarely seen coming from him. A stoic you may call it, but he doesn't care; how people call him isn't of his concern as long as it doesn't interfere with his mission of course.

Van places his responsibilities on top of his list, followed by taking care of his pets and maintaining his weapons in the best state possible. Van takes no hesitation when the moment of truth comes into scene, if he must injure himself, he will, if he must torture his enemies, he will, if he must sacrifice himself, hell he will; he is a man of zero doubts, an order is an order, and only the one who ordered it can change it.

As stated before, he is a silent person, not a word's man, but yes a reflective, with a deep thinking one, he usually reads philosophy books along his pets. Also, trained by the best tacticians the russian government can produce, he can create incredible strategies and tactics in relatively a low amount of time. Last but not least, even if he is shown like this, it's all just because he has never met something asides the army, so with patience and consideration, he can be the best of comrades.​

Trivia: No one knows that Van is adopted. Everyone just decided to ignore his skin tone and treat him equally.
Trivia #2: Van has two siberian huskies as pets.​

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say adapting and upgrading their bodies and minds, what exactly do you mean? Because this is kinda giving me Cap'n America feel at the mention of super soldiers.

When you say adapting and upgrading their bodies and minds, what exactly do you mean? Because this is kinda giving me Cap'n America feel at the mention of super soldiers.
Just training, not any kind of body augment or weird experiments ^^;

She still got into the business at age 14. If the character is under age 18, they are legally a child.

Well, I'm still thinking about your character. Trying to be fair and understanding and all that fun stuff.

Well, I'm still thinking about your character. Trying to be fair and understanding and all that fun stuff.
Fun? Aw

I just noticed. One of the characters has the same name as my Literature teacher XD

If it makes a difference.... it is kinda plausible. I totally believe shit like that can happen somewhere on this planet

Status
Not open for further replies.