Assassin's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pierre and Yvonne would either get along or have a bitchfight often or both. XD

Reactions: Boss Megu
Lmao, now now... Don't make Ghost step in and break up a fight.

I still had it s done so that Seb still does supplement missions. He's also a networking informant. Is that okay?
Pardon the 20's music in the bar ^_^

Oh I really wish I was less impatient -.-' :p It sucks to wait in new rp's. Especially those which I think will be really good :-)

Still looking for partakers in this?~

Reactions: Fury
Would it be permissible to play siblings?

116454.jpg

Name:
Amen Amjad (امین امجد)

Pseudonym:
The Price

Time In The Field:
19 years

History:
Price was born in Balad, Iraq during Saddam Hussein's regime and, at the age of 12, became a child soldier for the Iraqi forces during the Gulf War. However, after witnessing the events on the Highway of Death, he deserted with others and later surrendered to American forces in the city Diwaniya.
Price was given political asylum in United States, where he was sent to a boarding school in Connecticut, which was actually a font for a CIA's Special Operations Group backed training camp. The point of the camp was to create the perfect assassins and mercenaries of different races, but not very political or religious, expendables that the CIA could use at will, yet easy to give plausible deniability.
Once the "students" finished training they were sent around different hotspots in the world. Soon the CIA decided that the project was not worth the payoff and destroyed most of the evidence of the project and ended keeping tabs on the mercenaries, only employing them if the chance arrived.
Price joined the Nocturne after he was invited Ghost, when he was impressed by Price's ability to adapt his means of assassination to the environment the mark was located at.

Personality:
Price is cunning, smart and quick-witted, has combat experience in five continents and 7 years of experience in Krav Maga, along with a rating with every weapon that shoots a bullet or makes holes, making him a sought after professional.
Price has a no-nonsense approach to his profession (funny for a guy that has a helmet with car ears on it), he usually never meets with his employers personally and if he does, Price usually uses a fake identity.
When not on a job, Price is usually friendly and is not afraid of attracting attention. While he is talkative, he never tells too much, as he is careful with his words. Price has a temper, but it rarely shows, making it hard to understand when you have crossed the line.
He shows loyalty to his friends and the guild and is ready to stand by their side if the situation arises.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay in responce, I went to Cabela's with my old man, then I fell asleep in a boat for three hours. ^_^'

@Tomater, yes, you can play siblings.

@Sifter, the name is their common name. Alias is the name they've created in the assassin community. There is no pseudonym in the form. Also, the numbers you have given mean that he started as an assassin at age 15. I'm starting to get a headache from all the killer kiddies running around. Training is not included in the time in the field. If you are under age 18, you are legally a kid. Seventeen is permissible, just because it's close, but for flying fudge's sakes... NO KILLER KIDDIES.

Err guys. ... that was supposed to be a regular guy that would contact you if anything happened XD Not some random stranger.

@Mippu, @DANAsaur.... Feel free to post =^-^=

@Fury, I'm trying to get you into the guild, I swear! Lol

@AshenAngel Rofl. I hope so :p Is Ghost calling to Cat or to someone else?

Cat, or one of her connections.

Okies. Replying then :-)

Waiting for Mippu to post >_<

@Mippu! Wake up!!! Rawrawrawr!!!!!

Lol XD I'm done :-)

INTERESTED!

Give me some time to set up a CS please ^-^/

Reactions: Fury
Status
Not open for further replies.