Assassin's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine by me if you find it funny.

But yes, I consider my dogs part of my family, as my beloved sons. EVEN WITHIN A RP AMBIENT
Pfft.. you did nothing wrong and sorry for my sense of humor. I don't know why but I find it funny okay? *runs away and hides* DON'T JUDGE ME!!! xD

Reactions: Fury
Meanwhile poor little Ghosty's hungry and tired after a long day, and Yvonne's eyeing his supper like an owl eyes a mouse...

I'm desperately searching for a good picture xD

And speaking of dogs, mine is my baby ♡

Miranda Ma 20150415_210810.jpg
Just look at her <3

Meanwhile poor little Ghosty's hungry and tired after a long day, and Yvonne's eyeing his supper like an owl eyes a mouse...
That's because Ghost left without eating. It's not Yvonne's fault she's hungry and there's food right in front of her xD

Well, that's because Actress had to go kill a guy on the front porch and make him go do the work of tracking down a cat.

And @Minami, my dog's my snuggle puppy, even though she weighs as much as me lol.

5FE3F704-873B-4AE9-AE76-F593B04B183E_zpsod9kkweh.jpg

Now I want to post a pic of my.german sheperd... But lazyness is too strong.

These are my babies :D I'm obsessed with them but sadly my mum's taking four of them away from me :(

DSC_0570.JPG

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

CFDF5FF27D24DE55ABBD17813F68BF0E72DE4B73

Name: Minami Nyx

Alias: "The Still Demon" a.k.a Demon or Reaper for short.

Time In The Field:
Age 13 - 18: Training
Age 18 - 21: Joined the guild

History:
Be warned, this turned out pretty dark.
Minami came from a chaotic, abusive household, her parents both being addicts and alcoholics. Minami was beaten and mistreated from a young age, barely eating and getting no education whatsoever. Luckily for her, she was a smart child and she learned herself how to survive on the streets.

One day, when Minami was around 8 years old, three men barged into their house and shot Minami's mother at point blank range, killing her immediately. Minami was held down and forced to watch as her father was tortured for about an hour and a half, before also perishing.

She had already broken down into tears, turning into an emotional mess, when the men turned their attention to her. She was beaten severely, molested and finally stabbed in the side before being left for dead next to her parents' corpses.

Luckily, or not, for the girl she was found by a passing neighbour that brought her to a hospital and she was treated for her wounds. Miraculously she survived the ordeal and once she recovered was send to an orphanage. The case against the men that killed her parents came to a near stop when investigators saw her parent's records of drug and child abuse.

The injustice of it all was a big burden for Minami. She developed an unusual obsession for death and violence, along with a slight phobia of physically being touched, which got worse as time passed.

As even the slightest touch set her into a frenzy she was passed around between orphanages until one day, she was adopted by a peculiar man.
The man knew much of her life, her rotten past included. He offered her a way to get revenge, as well as a way to help others.
By his hand she trained to be an assassin and after killing her attackers from so long ago, joined the guild to do her job even better.

Personality: Minami is still troubled by her past, though she got her revenge long ago. She is severely isolated and afraid to open up to others. She rarely even takes off her mask to show people her face.

Minami has a fear of being touched and even the smallest gestures, such as being tapped on the shoulder, will cause her to panic and most likely draw a weapon. When she feels cornered her panic will only grow and she will snap, her mind going blank while she attempts to attack and kill everybody nearby her.
Strangely, she has no difficulty touching others, though she does not prefer to do it.

Attachments

• vindictus___succubus_by_guinzoo-d7yrh9c.jpg
    vindictus___succubus_by_guinzoo-d7yrh9c.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I know what you mean ^^ my dog is superheavy and big, but she thinks she's the size of a lapdog xD

Also, finished my form as you can see ^^

^-^' Uh, I don't accept charries that are legally kids when they get into being assassins. You need to change that.

Oh yeah, sorry

Thank you AshenAngel ^^ could I get a small recap of what is going on right now and how I should jump in?

@Minami- Right now, Sebastiano is dishing out supper at the guild. Wolf, Owl, Boxer, and Dominator are around there. Wolf is curious about the blood on the front porch, which was from the messenger Cat sent. Actress, who is currently up on the roof, killed the messenger. Ghost and Cat are about to head into the guild.

@AshenAngel I feel like we should make a map of the guild's werehouse... just to havelnow the place is exactly.

I can make it if you want, just give me the specs and I'll have something asap.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
The bottom underground floor is the parking garage. The second underground floor is the armory/range/storage area.
The ground-level floor is pretty open concept. Imagine a camp dining hall, kinda. Round wooden tables, chairs. When you're walking in the front door, the bar is directly in front of you. The wall behind the bar splits the open front of the building and the back of the building. On the left side of the bar is a door to the medical room. On the right side of the bar is the door to the study/recreation room/whatever. Between the medical room and the study, directly behind the bar, is the kitchen. There's a door into the kitchen in the study as well as behind the bar. In the corner of the front room, stairs go up to the second floor and down into the armory.
The second floor is all bedrooms. Guys on the right side, girls on the left.

Shouldn't we have some sort of mission/quest room? Ya know to discuss mission details and planification. I'd suggest it to be around the armory.

I'll give you creative freedom on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.