Assassin V Assassin

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Livia noticed that he avoided her attempt at a subject change. Not that it mattered at this moment. Her body was heating up and her heart began to race as he drew closer to her. "Well, I know that you've seen hell in your past, so I thought of showing you a bit of heaven," she remarked, his breath warm against her skin. She didn't know what it was about Kane, but he managed to make her lose focus quite easily. Livia ran her leg against the inside of his. Her thigh brushed his as her chest rose with every breath. "Or maybe we could find it together?" She bit her lip as he drew closer and closer.

"How can I find it without someone to guide me?" He whispered, letting his lips graze against hers, sitting her lower lip and pulling it. Kane allowed his hands to trail her body, remembering every detail of her body.

Livia took her now free hands and ran them through his hair, pulling slightly. "Well, I've never been much of an angel, but I'll try my best," she said. Her eyes were gleaming as she pulled his head closer to hers and kissed him deeply. His hands traveled over her body as she moved herself from under him to over him. She straddled his waist and began to undo her clothes. "Are you ready," she asked, already knowing the answer.

Livia had fallen asleep after their second time and woke up an hour later. She fixed his portion of poison for the day and set it on the nightstand beside where he slept. She got dressed and headed out, closing the door silently. Today, she had to go meet with several people for her father and stop by her house for more fresh poison. Livia would be gone for a few hours, but she figured she would be back before Kane woke up, so she didn't leave a note. Still, he had her number if he got worried.

Kane woke up as she stirred out of bed, jostling his body awake. He watched her leave through an open eye, seeing the door close behind her. He only sighed and sat up, staring at his phone, hoping for some communication at the least.

Livia got her running done shortly and then headed back to her house. She had just left the poison room when Luther approached her. "Are you going back to that hotel with him?"

"Yes. He still has more training to do on the poison. If I leave him, he could mess it up and die," she answered, hoping to avoid the conversation.

"We both know he's too smart to kill himself by overdosing. So what is it? Do you really love him like you say?" Luther stood firm in front of her with his arms crossed.

"I do. He's different. He has a nasty past too," Livia stood just as firm, "He accepts me for who I am, and there's almost something electric about him."

"That just makes it all the more dangerous. If you let your guard fall around him, you'll be sorry." Luther paused, "And as far as his past goes, what sense does it make to be accused of murder and then run away to be a murderer? Sure, maybe the underground was the first and only place willing to take him, but it seems to me like he's running from something else. Don't you think?"

"What I think is irrelevant. If he was hiding something else, it's up to him to tell me. I don't need you to research his life for me," Livia paused, of course, she did use her father's men to do just that, but he didn't need to know. "His past doesn't matter to me. I don't care what happened then, all I care about is the man he is now."

"And how well do you know the man he is now? All you know is that he is an assassin with a tragic background story. How does he show his love for you? How does he proclaim that you are his and his alone? Simply sleeping with someone doesn't make them yours. You know that." Luther was making some good points, but Livia didn't want to hear them.

"I'm done with this conversation. I have to get back now. I'm sorry, but we can discuss this another time, father." Livia hoped to soften him up a bit by calling him father, but it didn't work.

"Just be careful around that boy. I don't trust him." Luther said. He walked away, shaking his head.

Back at the hotel, Livia rode the elevator to the top. She dropped off her bags in the kitchen and then headed straight up to the roof. She didn't see Kane, but she figured he was in the bathroom. "I'm going to the rooftop for a swim. Come up if you feel up to it." Livia shouted before she left.

The water in the pool was nice and cool. She had it to herself so she closed her eyes and floated around. It was peaceful.

Kane slowly got out of the bathroom and into the elevator. His head was spinning with thoughts he worried about, livia, his past catching up to him, everything. He just shook it off and pressed the button to go to the roof, waiting for the doors to reopen in the new location.

Once he had gotten out of the elevator, he looked around the pool for her. Seeing her, he smiled. She just seemed so peacful, so calm... "It must be nice having all this money... If I were to quit my job totally.... I wouldn't have enough to even eat..."

"You wouldn't have money? Why? We get paid a lot for each kill. Where does your money go?" Livia asked, looking confused. Most hits were between fifty thousand and one hundred thousand and the hits for someone higher up in the world could go all the way up to five hundred thousand. Livia may have had her father's money, as well, but her own income was catching up to his rapidly. She didn't have any need to spend it yet, so she just saved it in several different accounts. Many of them, offshore. If she wanted to quit her job, she would be able to live the rest of her life in luxury. Still, what else would a poison girl do with her time?

"I give most of it back to my tribe... They need that money more than I ever will." he whispered, slowly wading into the water. Even after what his tribe did to him, he still felt the need to protect them, make sure they had the right things for living.

Livia thought that was terribly sweet of him. After all they put him through, he still had the compassion and the loyalty for them deep in his heart. Livia had thought of sending some of her wealth to her tribe as well, but they had no use for money or the things bought with it. They lived off the jungle and used everything they could to make their lives better. However, she did send some back certain things throughout the years to the children. Mostly balls and nets to play with. And she would send matches and insect nets to the rest of the tribe during the rainy season.

"You're amazing, do you know that?" she said as she swam over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her bikini strings floated in the water around her as she looked into his eyes. "I'm glad I got someone like you as my partner. I couldn't imagine having someone else by my side through this line of work."

"Oh, so you still see me as a work partner? I see how it is... Partner." He teased, putting his hands on her exposed back. He let his fingers play with the strings, examining their feeling and color.

Livia moved closer, "I think we both know you're so much more." Her eyes were gleaming with the light from the sunset reflected on the water. "You've become very important to me, Kane Soto," she said as she bit her lip. "You know that, right?"

"I know." He smiled, placing his lips lightly against hers.Kane began tob lightly trail his hands along her exposed waist, smirking on her lips.

Livia pressed herself closer to Kane, running her hands along his chest as she kissed him back. The water felt cool on her heated body as it beaded off her skin. She broke away from his embrace, "We still need to talk about what happens for the next few weeks. Am I staying here or do you want me to go?" Her eyes peered into his with nervousness. Of course she wanted to stay with him, but if he wanted her to go, she would.

"Think real hard about this one... Would I want my lover to stay with me? I know I would want her to..." He teased softly, bringing his lips to touch hers. Kane placed a hand on the back of her face, rythmicly moving his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. Another hand going down to where her hand was on his chest, lacing his fingers with hers.

Livia felt his mouth on hers and his fingers interlock with hers. She was glad he wanted her to stay. Honestly, she couldn't think of a reason why he would have wanted her to leave, but she was still worried that all of this was happening too fast. They had gone from being partners who kept a considerable distance to lovers who spent their time together. Even parting for a short time felt lonely and this worried Livia. What if she became too clingy? What if she forced her way into his life too strongly and drove him away? She worried he would get tired of her eventually.

Regardless, right now, she wouldn't worry about such things. Holding her close was the man she loved. And at the moment, nothing else mattered.

Kane pushed her up to the edge of the pool, his hand beginning to wander across her body, "You know much I love you, right Livia?" He mumbled against her lips, taking in more than his fair share of his poison- Livia.

"Mmm," was as much as Livia could say. Her body felt electric where he touched. Soft moans escaped her lips as his fingers explored every part of her. It was funny to her that although her body was the one toxic, Kane's body, and the way he touched her, was like her own drug. She was becoming more and more addicted to him and soon, she wouldn't be able to live without him.

"I'll take that as a no... How about I show you then?" He said with a soft growl, his body pressing tightly against her own skin. Kane began to kiss around her lips, trailing kisses along her jawline.

Livia took a rigid breath, as his lips kissed her jawline and moved down her neck. Her fingers tugged on his hair as she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She was glad this was a private pool. It allowed them to enjoy the moment without being interrupted. "K-Kane," she breathed his name. Not for any reason, but just because it made her feel even closer to him. Saying his real name made her feel like she knew him better than any other person. It was a side of him that no one else around here knew.

"Yes Livia?" He growled softly in her ear, tugging on her earlobe gently. Kane began to smirk at her body's reactions, licking his lips before using them again against her neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.