As the hidden...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
izzy sits on the bed next to him and plays with his hair. "he's strong no doubt but I understand why you worry. I worry too." sighs. "so breaking things now?" looks around the room. "what did you break actually I didn't see it."

'Great she noticed...' Zanna walked over to where she noticed something break and looked carefully. "I think it was this jar... I didn't mean to. And I hope there was noting in it. Or at least nothing that was important."

"things happen its fine, we are in the immortal side of the hospital so nurses are used to some weird stuff." izzy tells you. "I think that's a type of dark magic."

"That's good to know." Zanna walked back over to Kurain's bed. "Dark magic... Hmm... For some reason that doesn't really surprise me."

"it could be your element or just a spell bound to you but there's a test we can do for that."

"A test..." Zanna thought it over a moment. "I would like to try it. So what would I need to do?"

"well many people with dark magic rion had been one can take over bodies or hypnotizing. so ill let you try to control me." calls over the nurse. "can you just cuff me to a bed please."
the nurse gives an odd look but pulls out some of looking hand cuff and puts one side on her wrist the other to a beds frames. "good?"
"yes thank you. now go a head."

"Wait you want me to try and control you? Like get in your head and make you do something like wave?" Zanna said a little confused. 'Maybe this was a bad idea? Well good thing I had tea I guess...'

"whatever you want if you can at all." smiles reassuringly. "don't worry."

"Um...Okay." Zanna closes her eyes and imagines Isabelle in her sit. She makes all her focuses on Isabelle in the chair and then Zanna lets her mind think of something simple like a wave to make Isabelle do. She knew that if it worked Isabelle would probable say so she waited before opening her eyes in hopes to hear an answer.

He smiled at her joke and allowed her to move him as if he were a frail puppet while she cleaned his wound. He hadn't allowed himself to be vulnerable with anyone since he left his home, his parents, his easy life and extravagance. After that, life had become difficult and with the passing of years his mind had become muddled.
He quietly listened to her. She seemed to be living an exciting life, or so he thought until she revealed there were other reapers and that they all shared a link. She explained her previous painful episode and he wondered if reapers weren't as good as he initially thought they might be. Alyseth was certainly a good person, as far as he could determine.

To his surprise, her water healing was fairing better than he expected. It wasn't any instant healing since his body was quite different, but it certainly minimized the pain and quickened his own natural healing. With his wounds clean, whatever remained after she was done was hardly visible. Mercutio turned to look at her, and after a pause he asked, "are all reapers like you? Do you all share the same characteristics and powers?" Surprisingly, he wasn't asking out of weariness but rather simple curiosity.

With her hand she moved his face to better examine him. As she did, he replied, "I am definitely feeling much better, and if you don't mind I would be very grateful if you looked at the rest." She came really close to him; It slightly unnerved him. That pleasant rose smell he had followed earlier filled the air, it seemed, as she looked up at him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this close to someone of the opposite sex. His breathing slightly quickened as he told himself Mercutio, my dear Mercutio, control yourself.

"You've been of great aid, more than I could ever repay. I will answer anything you ask." It suddenly occurred to him that in order for her to help heal his other wounds, he would have to undress the top half of himself.

Alyseth turned her head to a side at all of his questions and comments, her hair falling into place one again revealing her lightly pointed pieces ears, hesitantly thinking about how to answer each one, starting with the first and only question this time. "Like me? Characteristics? You mean would they help others like I have you, and can they heal? And I would love to take a look at the rest and fix you the rest of the way up. I wouldn't mind at all. And I'm not asking for anything in return, love." She smiled brightly, looking up at him, now back away as to gesture to him that he could show her the rest now. It wasn't until then that she realized that she had no idea where the other wounds were. She couldn't help but be curious about a few things about him, "So what exactly caused all of these again? I know you told me something brief and vague, but I am curious about me detail if you don't mind. And um.... what are you exactly? There was.. no blood from your wounds, and your skin, the sounds your body makes when you move in certain ways, the eyes, but mostly the blood thing. I've learned about and encountered immortals who don't bleed due to their specific race, but I've seen none to my awareness with your... cosmetic characteristics.. please forgive my curiosity" an awkward smile stretched across her face as she brought her head back to it's proper angle, fixing her hair once again, taking it down and redoing her bun into a ponytail, showing off the length of it again. It shone beautifully with the glow from the fire as it was beginning to dry, her smell growing stronger when she undid the bun and continued to mess with her hair until she was satisfied with the ponytail.

Zanna still had her eyes closed waiting but then she thought. 'A wave might not have been noticeable. Maybe that's to easy.... I know what if I made her say Lord Zoltron. That would be funny she might get mad but hey she said for me to try. And well it's not like anything bad Zoltron is the one we have to speak fondly of and well dad say's he's like a great leader. I've never met him though... So yeah I'll do that.' Zanna once more decided to try and she hope this one might work. She made Isabelle come back into her thoughts and made sure to focused on her voice and lips moving. Then she said out loud and hoped she could make Isabelle repeat. "Lord Zoltron." Zanna opened her eyes for she didn't want to miss seeing the results if there were any.

isabelles lips mouth the words but no sound was drawn. "..good try." smiles. "you defiantly did something but voice is hard to control if that is what you were aiming for." laughs. "hey maybe you could make kurian have some fun with you." she winks.

'Man almost had her. That would have been great.' When Zanna heard her say about making Kurain do something to have fun her face turned red and for a while Zanna looked to the floor to let it pass. Then she looked up. "So does that mean it's my element or is it some kind of spell? Or do you still not know for sure?"

"almost all strong dark immortals can so its sure sign." she smiles. "now you gotta tell me what's going on with him." she bites her lower lip. "I tried pretty hard when I first meet kurian to get him undressed and he just would not flirt back or take any offer. I assume you have seen him at least shirtless, is he hot?" izzy asked eyes lit up.

Zanna smiled knowing that she had succeeded and possible has dark magic and that it isn't just some spell. Then she became a little serious."I'm not sure what you mean by going on with him..." Zanna thought back to her conversation with his sister. She wasn't sure what to say but decided to tell the truth on what she thought but wouldn't say anything really about the other day. "Well I'm not really trying so maybe that's it." Then she blushed before continuing. "Yes I did see him shirt less when we were with his sister... And well I would be lying if I didn't say he is hot."

undoes the cuffs and sits on his bedside. she huffs loudly Clearly frustrated. "he's like the one guy I wasn't able to get." laughs. "maybe ill just make you describe what he looks like naked to me." she winks at you jokingly. "think you could do that for me?" pauses for a moment. "with his sister? wait you didn't have him shirtless in bed? girl you gotta get on dat."

Zanna's face became even redder. "I'm not sure I could do that. Sorry. And yeah with his sister. Why?"

"I was only kidding. I'm sure ill break him down eventually. heh he can only hide from a succubus so long." shrugs. "I thought his sister was dead..."

Status
Not open for further replies.