As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanna smiled "Then that's something I'll need to get use to." She looked at Kurain. "Yeah your right. So what should we do Mistress?"

pulls out a long plastic shard from his chest. "I have no idea." the shard has a thick coating of kurians blood on it. "... gross."

Zanna bits her lip at the sight. "Well that's a good start I guess..."

"I know you don't want to see this but help me. the faster we can clear the bike pieces the faster he gets home and well." she says picking out a few smaller bits.

Zanna nodded "Okay right." She went over and began carefully removing pieces.

"I wish he would just run places... a knew that bike was a bad idea...." she looks away when blood starts welling up from a cut.

"Well he does drive...A little reckless." Zanna continued to remove pieces. She could feel her fangs grow a little. 'This can't be good. Focus just don't think about it. The smell must be getting to me. Weird... But maybe not.' Zanna's eyes began to have a hint of red but she made her self continue to help. 'We have to get every piece out. Then I can worry about this latter. Just got to fight it... Why did I listen about trying blood?'

izzy glances up at you then stops. "your eyes... he's bleeding a lot you can lick it up if your that hungry, it may help as well since its starting to make a mess... just careful not to cut your lips..."

Zanna blushed. "R-right...o-okay... I'm not use to it that's all." 'If I'm hungry maybe I'll... But I don't trust myself biting him. well licking in this matter. Especially without his permission so... And I don't know how bad this could get. I still should fight it. I think but I guess if it gets to tempting I'll listen to Mistress Isabelle' "I'll be fine." 'I think' "I'll just get some tea once were back."

"your strength will diminish if you don't get something decent into you. what wrong have you never bitten him before?"

Zanna stopped for a second her face was now a bright red. She just stared at Kurain. "No I haven't bitten him. But I have licked him before... He's sister was awkwardly there at the time as well." She opened her mouth to were the fangs could be seen easier. "And well then these appeared. But that doesn't mean... I'm big on the biting. Especially if it would result in him getting hurt even worse. And I don't know what I would do if I was the cause." Then she went back to removing pieces of the bike.

she holds out her wrist to you. "then here. if we are going to train you then you need to keep strong."

Zanna looked at Isabelle. "Well I might need to stay strong. But Mistress you need to stay stronger. Especially begin a leader now."

"... yea but I also have lots of people I can take blood from."

Zanna looked at her still unsure. "Would there be a way to make me get off? And I still think it's a bad idea. No offense Mistress."

"you wont kill me I have way more blood then you could take since your new to blood. even so I could always burn you if your getting crazy."

"I'm sure." she walks over to where you stand cutting her wrist with her claw and holds it to your lips. "go ahead."

Zanna decides to no longer fight it and give in. "O-okay..." She let her instincts kick in and began to drink the blood. Slowly her eyes began to worsen into a blood-red. But then after a few minutes they began to go down and she finally let go of Isabelle's wrist. But before she came up made her tongue check for a mess. Once clear she lifted her head and her eyes went back to there original color of purple. "Um.. Thanks..."

she grabbed a napkin from her purse and wiped off her wrist. "was that so bad?" she smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.