As the hidden...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercutio's eyes grew wide. His neck creaked with that metallic clink of ceramic touching, "I heard singing..." he began in his bewilderment as to how to properly respond without embarrassing himself. He stood up with another ceramic creak and poured himself some water from the table across the room. After taking a sip he said, "I'm sorry. My curiosity got the best of me."
With his empty hand he brushed his grey hair back still struggling with himself. The old Mercutio wouldn't have blinked at her question. He would have answered with charming and unforgiving honesty. But the Mercutio of the now still wavered with who he was, or rather who he had become.
"I didn't mean to pry. And I don't mean to change the subject really, but I haven been wondering what it is exactly that you do. You mentioned something about missions earlier. I hope I'm not imposing on you too much."

"a sword can do wonders on certain opponents, I think you could use an apprentice kurian. powers or not she could save your life." izzy said.
"save my life? at the cost of what though her own death, if I die then I die knowing its my own fault." he caress's the side of your face. "and I never want you to believe my pain is your doing, since many apprentices have committed suicide with guilt after there reapers demise."

Zanna thought for a moment on what to say. 'It's sweet that he wouldn't want me to get hurt. But if he did get hurt....And now I know I would have a chance to stop it.....I....I don't know....' "Kurain it's fine if you don't want me as an apprentice but that doesn't mean I won't worry about you."

"over worrying is Maria's thing and Isabelle has always kept me safe. my angel please do not worry I knew that death would always be a step behind me as a reaper so if I ever do die, it is my fault not your or the reapers." he kisses your forehead gently. "but if I made you my apprentice and you were killed that would be my own doing and I would never forgive myself."

"It's only natural for me to worry about someone I care about." Zanna said thinking a little of her parents and not just Kurain. "But wouldn't an apprentice. know how to handle them self and do what they felt was right. So sacrifice yourself for the one you love. Doesn't seem like it be your doing. Or anyone elses doing but there own for it would have been there choice. And for a good reason of there own."

"and then what would I do living hundreds of years with a broken heart...?" he asks quite upset at the thought.

"Now you know how I feel if you got...Killed...." Zanna sounded a little saddened at the word. Then she went back to think her logical reason on why she wouldn't it the choice anyway. "But I didn't say I thought I meet the quitter for an apprentice because I'm not sure I would be any help. Think about it. I just learned a few days ago that I'm a half demon and that I have wings." She felt her head a second to conform her other theory dealing with the horrible headache. "And horns, and possible who knows what kind of powers that I might not be able to control. Which could result in how knows what. So yeah I don't think it would be wise to have me as one unless you wanted and thought I would be any help." Zanna smiled. "And if it makes you feel better. My father is not known for death and he's apparently lived a long long time. And well he's who I get this from so I guess that means you'll have me around for a while."

smiles. "most likely longer then me." he gently helps you back down to the floor the red around his eyes starting to show through again.
"possibly kurian could die this week with your final test."
"I forgot about that..." he sighs.

Zanna stood once more near Kurain's bed. Her smile had vanished once more thanks to worry."He could what! How can a test result in death!?!" At her out burst something in the room exploded thanks to a dark energy. She noticed and tried to gather her cool in case she was the cause. 'I hope that wasn't something important.'

"yes." isabelle said calmly. "he needs to beat it and get under 8 minutes to get his full powers. failing the test will result in death failure to complete it in under 8 minutes will cause him to be stripped of the title and cast out of the reapers."

"So you'll get eight minutes.... You have to do it in exactly eight...." She took this in then tried to bring back some of her optimism. "Well I know your great so that shouldn't be to hard. You'll pass no problem. Do you have any hints on what the test might consist of? Or if your training was the right kind for the test?"

Alyseth took his hands with hers, gently guiding him back to the fire, and during him down with her. She began by moving his hands and any clothing that remained in the way away from his neck and placing them in his lap so she could begin working. She listened to his explanations, not sure exactly how to respond to them, other than telling him it was okay. So that's what she did. "It's alright Mercutio, I forgive you. It's not like I was completely naked or anything" She joked softly, paying attention to the wound, gently starting to clean it out. With no blood whatsoever, it was much easier for her to do so, though it made her more curious as to what exactly he was. She then explained to him that she was a reaper. Telling him off all the jobs and missions they took care of and their place with the hunters and with the immortals. She also explained that part of the reason that she was taking him in was her job, aside from the personal reasons. She toldhim about Rion and what had happened a few moments ago that caused her so much pain, the link between reapers. As she explained everything to him, She continued very skillfully cleaning, healing, and caring for his wound using her water magic, moving along to each wound that was visible to her with the small canvas he had given her by unbuttoning his clothes part ways. She finished up the last one she could see along with her explanation of her title, leaving out the racial cosmetics that came along with being a reaper. He still hadn't seen her wings. She usually kept them hidden unless she needed them, though with all of the smiling and talking she did, he probably noticed her small feline fangs. And her ears, though those weren't due to being a reaper. "Well, the ones I've done should already be feeling better. I got all of the ones I can see, if you want me to get the rest, it's up to you. I do have a question for you as well, though" She smiled, lightly placing her hands on his face to maneuver it around, making sure she didn't miss any. She got very close to him, her forehead was at his chin, filling him with the smell of raindrops and roses once more. She looked up very briefly, shyly examining his pale lips, then quickly turning back to his neck and bare parts of his chest.

"or in less." turns around flipping up her hair showing a tattoo the says 1:13. "I'm the record holder with the shortest time. and sorry to burst your bubble zanna but we don't get trained for the final test."

"Oh...okay... So then I guess that makes it a little challenging." She though to herself. 'So this test maybe hard....But I know Kurain can do it he's great.'

"can I have a hint?"
"...just follow orders." shrugs.
"brilliant... well helpful."

"So if you can't give him a hint. Could you give me one?"

"the day of all tell you exactly what will happen." smiles at you. "I'm sorry but its the rules. in till then I cant help you."

kurian falls asleep in the bed.
"... hes adorable." izzy giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.