As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"what weapon do you prefer, I get access to a realm were any torturous item will be hand made by my teacher the fire reaper herself." glances at you with a genuine smile. "its possible many immortals have rare gifts such as healing. but im sure you have something much more precious then that if they mad such a big deal about it"

She thought for a long time on his offer with the weapon. 'What would I get a sword, a bow, scythe maybe?' She thought of the things she use to enjoy when she was younger and what all she knew how to wield. "I would prefer a sword I have much more experience with them." She smiled back at him. "And do you really think that's why they have keep these things from me?" She began to wonder if there was more on the note the strange man from earlier gave her or maybe there was something in the book that she felt she needed to grab. She put down her tea for a moment to pull out the book. "Maybe this has something useful for me? What do you think?" Zanna held up the book were he could read the title which was The Worlds of the Unknown. "It was a book my parents gave me when I was little up until now I thought it was all fairy tales for kids.

"looks like just info o-" he pauses looking puzzled then turns to you. "hide for a moment." pulls out a dagger and starts going to the door.

She quickly did as he said, and hid in a place where she felt she would not be seen along with her things that way it might not look to superstitious. If anyone she did not know had came.

kurain slowly opens the door. "oh god its just you, you freaked me out." steps to the side letting in a girl with wavy shining gold hair that draped over her shoulders gracefully and red eyes with golden flakes making them look like fire.

the girl stepped in. "hello master kurian."

kurain bows. "lordess." he stands. "you can come out shes safe."

Zanna came back out. "Hello." She looked a Kurain wondering who he thought was here that would be a threat. She then looked back at the strange the girl who called Kurian Master. "I'm Zanna, and who might you be?" Zanna gave the girl a friendly smile.

the girl narrows her eyes in a hateful glare at you then draws a sword from her back. "why do you not kneel..."

"ack. isabelle shes not from this realm please don't" kurain tried to calm her.

"I care not where shes from shes disrespecting a high reaper."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zanna looked at the blade and took her battle stance just in case. "What's her deal?" As Zanna said this she began to think of many things that she might use to block any attacks that would come from the girls sword. "I did not know you were a Reaper. That's really cool. Do you collect souls and stuff?" She did not once remove her gaze at the girl or her blade while she asked all of this to Kurain.

isabelle laughed. "I cant attack such a cute girl." she tucked away her sword. looks you over much as kurian had then bites her lower lip "very cute. no I do not collect souls that's for the dark reaper to do. I make the reapers scythes and weapons of there choosing like are beginner over here." glances at kurian.

kurain gives her a cold look. jealousy? "she was talking to me and shes my guest so do not look at her like one of your chew toys." he crosses his arms and give an unreadable look. "I did all I was asked to do today and I request to be left alone."

"big words there boy... you may almost be done you're training but your still under my command so watch what you say." she rolls her eyes. "just cause you were chosen to be a reaper doesn't mean your better then the others I could rip your head of in seconds."

Zanna once more begins to relax. She moved out of her stance which she was in if there really was going to be a fight. "So there are many types of reapers then? Wow, it's official all my childhood stories are real." She looked at both of them and said "And your like his Mentor? Or was but he still has to listen to you?" She was filled with many questions like she was from earlier that day but she restrained much of her curiosity.

isabelle laughs. "yes im supposed to train him but he dosnt listen to a word I say, so rebellious." looks at you with hungry eyes. "are you just as bad as him?"

"theres 8 types of reapers and izzy don't get your hopes up im pretty sure shes straight."

"that's never stopped me before." winks at you.

Zanna looks at her once more with uneasiness. "I'm defiantly 100 percent straight. Sorry but I'm not like that. And I'm a half demon not a reaper or so I'm told." Zanna began to wonder if she should tell Isabelle any more than that but she decided that it was best not to.

isabelle gives you a confused look. "yes I'm aware your not a reaper why does that matter anyway?"

"izzy just go... I'm busy..." kurian looks annoyed and points to the door.

"busy with what? her? that's cute you think you could get a girl in bed." she sticks out her tongue teasingly. "what is up with your outfit that sweaters to big for you! and take off that hood your hair is so pretty!" she pretty much tackles him to the couch pulling off his hoodie so he's just in a blue t-shirt.

he just sits there un-amused. "for a reaper you act like a child...and actually I was helping her out not trying to get in her pants, thanks." they act more like sibling then powerful creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zanna's hand hit her on the forehead. "No it doesn't matter what I am I don't think. And really you thought he could get me in bed?" She made a face that said she was not amused. "Also what's wrong with hoodies?" She just stared at the two wrestling like siblings. 'Wow I'm not sure she's really his mentor it's kind of hard to believe. I wonder when I should check the note from that man again I'll need to make sure I didn't over look something. But I'll worry about that latter.'

kurian's face goes really red. "n-no... im just helping you cause you didn't have a place."

"I think, he thinks your hot." isabelle smirks.

"yea she's pretty but i'm not like that." he glares at isabelle then pushes her off. "I told you to leave."

isabelle stands and pouts. "you're so mean." grins. "by the way lord Rion will be here any minute."

Lord Rion Blackheart. Current holder of the title the Dark Reaper. He's old, but looks like a typical 21 year old guy. His hair is deep dark, as is his eyes and the suit he wear.

Lord Rion rings on the door.

kurian goes over and opens the door. "hello lord. what bring you here you could have summoned me to the palace wouldn't that's have been simpler?" back up and bows down.

isabelle kneels before him. "good day lord how may we assist you?"

"The palace bore me, and I felt a strange aura coming from your house." Rion enters the house and signal the two to raise. "Plus, I was starting to miss this lovely lady" Rion offer Isabelle a hand, and pull her close.

"h-hi." isabelle's cheeks flush bright red but lets you hold her smiling.

"if you just wanted to flirt with isabelle why come to my house?" raises an eyebrow. "and I have a guest, not that I don't enjoy your company but I have done my training for today and would like to rest."

"Like I told you, I felt a strange aura. Who's your guest?" Rion takes his eyes off Isabelle and look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.