As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She felt a little nervous when she noticed he looked at her neck. But felt she didn't really have a choice. "Umm.. Okay that sounds nice thank you. And the reason I'm here is because some strange man told me that it was time for my journey to begin and when i told my parents they said I would have to go and learn about the other dimensions and things on my own by going there. So here I am."

gives you an odd look. "you just came to earth because an strange guy told you to..." shakes his head. "lets just go..." stands up and starts walking out.

"Well actually because my parents told me to as well." She got up and follows.

steps into the whriling rain and walks a block to a parked motorbike. "get on the back." he runs his hand over the leather wiping clean the soaked seat. "and hold on tight." smirks and hops on the front promptly revving the engine.

"Um... Okay?" She gets on the strange contraption that makes. 'This must be how they get around here? Maybe like a carriage but more... What's the word modern, or technological? Looks like something of that sort.' Once she was on she did as he said and held on tight.

kurian takes off fast tearing down the street without much care for laws. grins as he slips between cars almost not fitting.

Zanna was holding on for what she felt was her life. 'Man he's fast and were barely making it. What is he thinking? This seems crazy!' She close her eyes waiting for this scary ride to end.

turns sharply leaving tire marks as I pull into the driveway of a decent sized house. "here we are." I help you of the machine and walks to the door. "sorry if that was to fast but I cant stand traffic."

The Kitsune placed her hands over her ears moments before a loud vehicle with two people flew by, weaving in between the traffic wildly. She narrowed her eyes at the pair, murmuring under the heavy sound of the rain. "Just begging to have a hydroplaning accident..." Her drenched crimson tail twitched behind herself as she watched the tail lights disappear in the distance then removed her hands from her ears. She hooked her thumbs in the belt loops of her shorts, continuing down the sidewalk with a gleeful expression. The gale-force winds blew back her black hair with ease and almost seemed to make the buildings along the streets sway. It was the type of ominous night that the female lived for.

She gets off the machine thanks to his help. "Your fine I'm glad you told me to hold on." She follows him to the door and notices that the house looks about the size of her own.

turn the key and has to push the door with some force before it swings open. "do you eat normal food or just blood?" i walk in and sits on the clearly old but taken care of couch. the whole house looks rather worn but also small and cozy for one or two people to stay. the walls are all hand with is swirling designs.

"Umm...I eat normal food..." She looked at him a little on the confused side. "Wait you eat blood? Well I guess it would be drink. But still what?" 'Maybe this wasn't such a wise idea. He makes me think of the stories about vampires. That my parents would tell me.' She was now feeling a little uneasy at the thought.

"most immortals in this realm do... i mean vampires, tigriths, soulshapers, and shadlings, even the reapers the demi-gods that rule over many races in many dimention all live on blood. im missing a lot i mean there is pretty much unlimited races with hybrids so wear a scarf." he gives you a bad boy smirk. "don't worry i wouldn't bite you with out asking since its quite a sexual thing. your cute but im no rapist."

"Umm... That's reassuring thanks. Oh and I'm not sure what exactly I am since I'm still new to this. I'm told that I'm half demon but I have no idea on what blood taste like other than my own and my parents always gave me normal food. So if I'm different than most immortals than I guess for me that's just normal." She just calmly smiled. "Oh and I'm pretty sure if you tried anything you'd regret it."

"would I?" sits up straight and gives his best pouting face saying in a high, cute but sad voice. "why don't like me?" gives a smirk and stands up "most girls would die to have me you know." walks past you and goes to the kitchen. "so what would you like to eat?"

Zanna smirked "Yeah you would. Also I haven't decided if I like you or not okay. And if you haven't noticed I'm not like those from around here." She thought for a moment and wonder what other strange things this other dimension had. 'I wonder if they have herbal tea? That is usually all I need to fill my appetite or at least at this time of day.' She decided to find out. "Umm... Do you have any herbal tea by chance?"

starts to boil some water. "yes I do. so your are you demon hybrid or something?" slowly looks you over then winks. "I mean you look like an angel but they don't threaten like you do." rummages through the many cupboards in till he finds a bag of random tea bags. "should be a few in there." tosses it to you.

Zanna laughed to the comment."To my understanding yes. my parents didn't deny anything, but I don't think I have wings or horns. Nor any other trait that I would expect of a demon." She catches the tea bag. "Thanks and nice throw."

"maybe you just are masked as a human like most immortals that live in the mortal realm. I am." as the water starts to bubble I take it off and pour it into a nice mug and hands it over to you. "my weapon is throwing knifes I would hope my aim is good."

"Maybe... I just wish someone told me this before now." Zanna takes the mug and puts in the bag to let it began to soak in the flavor. "I didn't pack a weapon so I guess mines a bag and my fist." She laughed again. "It's a good thing my dad taught me to fight. but I wonder if one of the secrets that was keep was something about me possessing magical powers. That would be pretty cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.