As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desdemona squeezed some of the water from her tail, a quiet groan of annoyance slipping from her lips. Earth smelled too heavily of metal. How could other immortals stand living here? She paused mid-step and turned her attention to the motorbike parked in a driveway. It was the same one she witnessed speeding down the street not too long ago. Wonder why they wanted to get here in such a hurry. The Kitsune pulled up her hood to hide her ears as she crept forward to one of the windows in a crouched stance. Wouldn't want to any hunters recognizing me. The right corner of her lip twitched upward at the thought as she tried to peer in through the bottom corner of the glass.

Rion looks around the room and catches the silhouette of a person lurking through the glass from the outside. Hiding from the Dark Reaper are we? He wave to the person outside with a devilish smile without the two other Reaper noticing.

The lower half of her face remained visible beneath the shadows that the gray hood arced over her ears made, a grimace quickly forming at the fact she'd been caught. She dropped to her hands and knees on the wet grass as she suppressed a shudder from the smile she'd witnessed. Dammit. The female hid just beneath the window, keeping herself pressed to the wall. She wasn't too positive about the options that formed in her head. Stand up and walk off like she wasn't spying on some strangers then eventually be caught, or crawl around to the side of the house to continue snooping then eventually get caught. Her tail twitched as she debated her options. If she were most likely going to be caught during either, why not snoop?

th

Name: nivek
Race: lycan
Element: air
relm:earth

nivek always had bad luck but for some reason it just seemed worse than ussual, today nivek was jumped kicked shot at bt then right when it couldnt seem to get worse nivvek tried to beet an imoral at a common game of the hunt with the stakes being the loser gets never comes back. well the game didnt go quite as plan for nivek cause now hes in a hole new city.

"just my luck" he sighed as he walking around the ally ways and just going about his day trying to get to know the new city he just started to live in holding the one duffle bag of his possstions. "well where to now no place to go or sleep" nivek sighed and kept on walking looking for a place to rest.

"she's nobody that concerns you." turns away grabbling zanna's hand pulling her to the stairs. "and i'm sure I can handle whatever you think is here."

isabelle wraps her arms around the lord's waist. she whispers to him, "let's just go, he did finish his training today we should let him rest... besides we have many more centuries of life to bother him." she giggles pulls rion close.

"Don't be so harsh." Rion toyed with the dagger that had suddenly appeared in his hand. "Please report to me should something happen..." He looks on the woman Kurian was dragging towards the stairs, "...with her. She's special".

Rion accepts Isabelle's embrace. "You know me. But if you insist" He move his face close to Isabelle's, teasing her. "Shall we take care of our other guest?"

isabelle blushes a deep red then nods saying shyly. "I felt the presence as well." isabelle heads to the door drawing her sword awaiting commands.

Rion equip a M1911 pistol along the dagger and moves to the door. "Ready?" Without waiting for a reply he quickly open the door and step outside in the dark.

just walking down the street thinking his luck couldnt get any worse.

Zanna looked a Kurain as she was begin pulled up the stairs. Now she was filled with many questions. "What do they mean by special?" She as was going up. "My aura I can understand but something happening with me? I don't get it." She was quiet again trying to understand what they meant ignoring the fact that there was someone else outside. 'Could it be they know something I don't yet? I guess only time will tell. Aura I know much about for that I was over curious. I asked about the soul-self and finding a center during meditation but special. What could they mean? Is this why my parents and that man didn't say much?' Now Zanna was lost in thought waiting for if an answer to her questions would come, and following Kurain where it was he was taking her not really thinking of anything from earlier.

Isabelle follows silently.

"Don't worry to much about it. I'll help you handle your powers when it come to it." Gives you a smile and leads you into the guest room. There's a single bed, a small closet, as well two side dressers and a large mirror in the corner. The walls are painted a dark blue with no flaws and the carpet is soft as if nobody had been in the room before. "Is this good enough for you?" Kurian Asks.

The sudden click of the front door opening made her bolt upright. No way in hell was she going to be caught by these people. Des sprinted toward the street, her speed picking up as her feet touched the asphalt. She dared to glance behind herself at whomever opened the door then smacked into something, sending whatever it was down with her. "Fuck." She muttered, sending a quick glance down to the male beneath her before scrambling to her feet again. There wasn't any time to waste on apologies, but she did manage to blame the accident on him even though it was clearly her own fault. "Watch where you're going!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah this is great. I'm glad I meet you and not someone who probable would want to kill me." Zanna was grateful for all of Kurain's kindness. And she loved the color of the room for her's at home was a dark shade of blue and purple and the carpet was black so this was really close. She smiled a Kurain as she took the looks of everything in the guest room.

"ow ow ow who just drove there car over m-" the sight of her made him realise that it was int a car that hit him but a woman. "i-i im so sorry mam i mustve not seen you coming.." nivek scrambled to his feet "so whats the hurry" holding his head

Rion had used a bit too much force on the door. He stood still for a moment, allowing his eyes to get used to the darkness. Scouting the surrounding, he realized the lurker was already ahead of him. He immediately followed pursuit. "Isabelle be ready, I'll run after the person on foot".
He was getting close and yelled out, "Hold it right there!"

Kurian falls back on the bed. "Yea there are a lot of hunters and immature immortals that like to kill for sport." He closes his eyes. "Good you like it. I have some clothes that don't fit me anymore you can wear when those get dirty." running a hand through his white hair he sits up with a tired grunt still keeping his eyes closed. Throwing his arms over his head stretching he yawns and turns to you "Anything els you need?"

"Over there, come on rion!" Isabelle takes off at a speed few mortals could match in pursuit. Damn their quick...

"Thanks, I did bring a few spares of cloths in my bag though." She listened to him yawn and tried to fight back one of her own. "I think I'm good for now thanks."

She almost laughed now that the stranger was apologizing and it briefly showed on her face; the start of an amused smirk. "Don't call me ma'am. I'm not that old, and that's none of your business." The Kitsune tensed up as someone else called out from behind her, her lips now pursed as she stood there. Seems he'd find out anyway. Growling under her breath she turned around, her hood falling back to expose her ears. "Hold it right there?" She quoted her pursuer with an eyebrow raised. "What are you, an officer of the law? County Sheriff?" Des took a few paces to the right to distance herself from the man she knocked over.

Last edited by a moderator:
..."im just a guy walking through nothing more nothing less" hoping she didnt see he old fake bagde "im just trying to get ho-" then remembered he has no home "uh im just trying to get to a friends house that is all" he said as he bowed trying to show respect but then the hs fake bagde fell to the ground......"uh..."

Status
Not open for further replies.