As If Normal Were Possible IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"True, but the ones that don't are typically the animated household objects. Wait scratch that, even some animated household objects still eat people."

"You are so callous towards humans. Some would say that your attitude is on par with them." Serenity states, the other girls attitude really starting to push her buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kit watched the exchange in silence not wanting to involve herself any further

Ayumi grinned internally. Looked like things were going to be interesting earlier than she had hoped. "What a rich statement coming from the species famous for luring human males to their demise just to entertain themselves." She spoke in a mocking voice to provoke the siren.

"At least my species is higher on the totem pole than an wisp such as you." Serenity states, venom dripping from her words at the mention of what her own species does.

Ayumi laughed. "My my, I believe you're mistaking the Voidwisp lineage for that of a normal will-o-wisp. You shouldn't be too cocky, you know. You're as weak as a human when matched against anything that isn't a human male."

Serenity took some calming breathes and turned away from the wisp. "It's obvious that you hold no care for those around you, so it won't be a problem for others if you dropped dead. The less there are of your kind, the better." She knew what she was saying was mean but when her temper got the best of her, she couldn't shut up for some reason. She decided then to just ignore the voidwhisp and turned back to face the teacher.

"Don't argue... This will never do. If we fight each other we are weaker than the humans no matter what we are..."
She sighed and wound her tail round her middle, hugging it to her chest and biting her lip.
"Humans are not everyone's choice of food. And they certainly don't appear to like it when they are..."

Leone silently listened as his students talked about the humans, hoping someone would mention a peaceful alternative before he had to. "Excuse me!" His voice grew a tad bit harsh as he tried to reign in his class. "That is enough talk about eating people. If any of you think about eating one of your classmates, then there will be serious legal consequences."

His glare rested steadily on the four students, waiting for them to settle down. His tail lashed slowly behind him, utterly unamused at the viciousness now being shown by the siren and the wisp. "I don't want to give detentions out on the first day."

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Kit watched him and bit her lip, slightly in awe and slightly in fear. She flicked open her notepad and began scribbling down something. Her Violet eyes flicking up every now and again in case she was being watched more intently.
"Sir... Will we be in classes with the humans...?"

Mayaka slowly began to feel a tad bit nervous from the current tension between the siren and the. The conversation seemed to have gotten carried away and quite personal between the two. Luckily the teacher interrupted the two before it could get anyworse. The was awkwardly quiet after the little scene and Mayaka shifted impatiently around on the desk she was sitting on and looked at the how uncomfortable the girl with the tail seemed.

"Now, now girl's we don't need none of that to make the experience any more uncomfortable" she said to them all as she got off from the desk and gave them each a quick hug followed by a pinch to the cheek, making sure she was moving fast enough before anyone could have knocked her away. "We want to be sure to support eachother in such a drastic situation as attending a human school!" Mayaka announced loudly and flailed her arms above her head and half expecting to face any verbal come back. She also curiously waited for the teacher to answer the girl in the hood, wondering if they'll be in classrooms with humans.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Kit found herself smiling at the energetic girls enthusiastic optimism and smiled at her announcement.

Serenity looked at the hyper girl with unease and tensed up when she hugged her and pinched her cheek. She took another drink from her bottle of water and felt refreshed.

Kit tapped on the table slowly, thinking, her notepad still open on the desk, filled with the few details she had gained about her new classmates.
'The voidwisp is fixing for a fight, seems opinionated but behaviour could be a side effect of starting a new school. The Siren is relatively placid. But obviously has her own opinions which she seems to like voicing, though not as much. The energetic girl with fire in her hair is lovely, so far as I can tell...
And the teacher is... Intimidating, interesting and has a reeeally nice voice...'

She Glanced about the room and then back at Leone.

Leone's gaze flashed to the nekomimi in front upon hearing her excellent question. "All of you will be having classes with humans, and I will be in contact with all of your teachers to ensure that no trouble will be starting up. I'll only tell you this once, so listen up. Do not use any magic or abilities anywhere on campus except for this room... Understood?" His voice held an assertive note to it as he looked each student in the eyes.

"Now that the important stuff is out of the way, why don't we introduce ourselves?" He transitioned easily onto the next line of business. After all, he'd lost a good portion of time to the whole eating humans conversation. "My name is Mr. Valcrosse, and I am a daemon formerly from the Daemonic Realm." He waited patiently for one of his students to follow up with their line of introduction.

Ayumi remained seated, and just shouted across the room. She realised she had become quite the delinquent-type rather quickly, but her narrator thought it made it more interesting so didn't bother changing it. "Akuma Ayumi. Voidwisp and heir to the Akuma household. For the few of you who don't know the name, we're basically in charge of the whole country's mafia, and quite a deal of Japan's Yakuza too."

Kit nodded slowly then scribbled down the ' no magic or ability use on campus' rule in her book, and about the classes being shared by human students.

She shied away at the mention of introductions and looked to one of the other girls to introduce themselves.

Serenity stood up and decided to introduce herself to the rest of the class. "My name is Serenity Void and I am a siren. I hail from the Oceanic realm." After that she took her seat and waited for the last student to introduce herself.

Kit waited in silence for a moment staying rooted to her seat.
"I... Im Kitara Nikael, a Neko... I... I'm an orphan?"
She fidgeted and turned her attention to writing the newfound information about the others into the notebook.

"A neko? I didn't notice. Can I buy you? My uncle has a collection of nekos and I figure there must be a reason for it so I've been looking to get possession of one for a while."

Status
Not open for further replies.