As If Normal Were Possible IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"B-buy me? Why...?"
She looked to Leone, mildly distressed by the notion of being bought. Her ears Twitching slightly her tail flicking in anxious worry.

Serenity glared at the voidwhisp in distaste. "Buying people is illegal and has the penalty of prison. I do not care if your family is of the yakuza, the police shall be known of this atrocity." She states and starts to rummage through her bag for her people's version of a phone.

Kit mewled slightly and rested her head on the table. Praying she could just become invisible, so she could slip away to hide her embarrassment.

"Now now, I can't have you doing that. Don't tell me you're one of those people who can't take a joke, please. That'd be awfully bad for you." She stood up and walked over, casually brushing her hand on the phone as she passed, converting it into energy and storing it inside herself.

Serenity had just about had enough of the wisp and her more violent side was itching to come out. How could the teacher just stand by and listen to this happen?

Kit kept her head down and hummed slightly to block out the world while she thought about what classes would be like and where everything was and a million other questions she had whizzing round her head.

A low growl rumbled in Leone's throat upon hearing Ayumi speak of buying Kitara. "There will be no buying of other beings in my classroom." The shades by the windows got pulled down by themselves and the lights flicked off as he came to stand at the front of the room. "Now, this isn't how I meant to kick off our first lesson, but it is as good as it's going to get." He allowed his magical aura to expand, filling the room in it's entirety.

A mystical feeling hung in the air as small, glowing white specks of magical energy floated above the heads of the students. They quickly began to take the shape of all the realms in an almost three dimensional way. "There are countless realms that surround the human universe, and the point where they all connect is on this planet, Earth. Cultures differ among all the realms, while some acts are completely alright in one realm, it could be considered an atrocity in another. And, here in the human realm, owning another intelligent being is widely considered an atrocity." The floating image focused in on the little planet as he spoke.

A solid glare landed upon Ayumi as she interrupted his lesson to steal Serenity's phone. "I would highly recommend returning her phone, now. I tend to get creative with my punishments if the threat of detention doesn't exactly work."

Kit Glanced up briefly to see the simply breathtaking display above her head. She stared in awe, mesmerised by the image.
"Woah... That's cool..."

"You're no fun, what was it... Leonne? Kinda a girly name." She held out her palm, and in it, the phone materialised. She grasped it lightly, then gently tossed it toward the siren.

Kit scowled at her and then turned her attention back to marvelling at Leone and to his display.

Serenity caught her phone and put it away and turned to look at the display the teacher set up. It was a beautiful sight, to say the least and she hoped that the wisp didn't go ruining it.

A small smile sprawled across Mayaka's face as the class seemed to die down just a bit (at the moment) and the teacher began an introductory thread for the students to follow. She was highly impressed with some of the girl's status... it kind of makes her title look a bit lame "Well my name is Mayaka Tokiwa, I'm a Pyroead and um my family is just in charge of the Pyroeads who act like a torch for anyone traveling in the under world". Mayaka swayed her legs back and forth as she sat on top of a desk and watch as the girls start up once again.

She somewhat found this quite amusing and would have jumped in to try and settle things down again, but she believes that this was a way the class was actually bonding, so she just let it be for the time being. Though as soon as Ayumi mention possibly buying the neko, Mayaka slightly perked up "I didn't know you can do that?" the words quickly escaped her mouth. Right after she said that also the teacher began giving a big speech about morals behind buying people. Mayaka bit her lip slightly disappointed, but the impressive display immediately caught her attention and was completely in awe. Never has she been taught like this before, she knew that this was going to be one hell of a class!

Leone ignored the wisp after his request was filled. He cleared his throat and gathered his thoughts. "Now, your homework for tonight is to look up common laws in your home realms and be prepared to discuss them tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a better understanding of where we're all coming from after that. The bell is going to ring in about a minute, so I'll call it a day. If you would like to eat lunch in here, come up and get a pass." He spoke simply as he drew in his magic. The display faded and shrunk back into the daemon as the lights came back on and the shades opened up once again. He returned to his seat behind his desk and popped open his briefcase, removing the lunch passes from it and setting them on the edge of the desk for his students to take.

Serenity walked up and retrieved a pass. She may have been curious about the humans but she would not be dumb enough to eat her meal with them. She gathered her stuff and left just as the bell rung for the end of the first class.

As the ending bell rang, Ayumi stood up and stalked out of the classroom. It had already been decided, and so now it had to be put into motion. She was going to make sure the pecking order was established nice and early to prevent problems.

Kit curiously nabbed a pass and pocketed it fumbling with her books as the bell went, she flinched at the sound.
"Sir, I don't actually know where I came from.... What am I supposed to do about the homework..?"

As she was leaving, Ayumi heard the neko from earlier complaining. She stopped her walking, and spoke over her shoulder into the room. "My house has a library with pretty much every book known to monster-kind. You'll probably be able to find a book detailing people of your species."

Hearing confirmation that she had been acknowledged, Ayumi continued walking once more, bathing in the wonderful space the humans of the corridor created around her, too scared to come close.

Kit remained a moment trying to figure out if she had all the books

Status
Not open for further replies.