As Above, So Below - 7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually looks interesting. May someone please list the virtues that are still available?

This actually looks interesting. May someone please list the virtues that are still available?
Chastity and Patience are available ^^

I'm still I here can might be able to finish Pride I can only take one char now...sorry

• Useful
Reactions: Ali
All right, I have something , still not entirely sure I tweaked this character correctly or if I'm entirely satisfied even if I did. But I wanted to have something to present.

[BCOLOR=transparent]GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS[/BCOLOR]

Nue16cS.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene Eudokia Sapientia[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Etymology:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene - Greek, literally means moon.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eudokia - Ancient Greek "Ευδοκια" meaning "good thought" from ευ "good, well" and δοκεω (dokeo) "to think, to imagine, to suppose".[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sapientia - Latin, literally meaning wisdom, discernment, memory or science.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species/Race: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Witch, formerly Human, declares herself as a sorceress.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]594[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birth Date: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]04/29/X172[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Taurus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Current Residence:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Selene lives on the second floor of her store, which is located on the western edge of the rift.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene owns a shop with various alchemic potions and magical items, "Moon's depot".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None living[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Diamond[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]N/A[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]176cm (5.7 feet)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene has long purple hair with varying tones. She will wear it in various styles depending on her mood. However mostly in simple hairstyles. Her hair used to be brown.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyes: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene has unnatural red eyes, they glow during certain magical arts. Her eyes used to be green.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Distinguishing Marks: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Besides long coats and occasional witchy outfits, Selene's only distinguishing features are unnatural hair and eye color, and markings on her body. .[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene is mostly seen in long dresses, coats or other types of wear that cover most of her skin, while they seem highly ornate, Selene only wears clothes and items on her that have a certain usefulness. Her dresses are covered with magical sigils and runes facilitating casting, her long coats enchanted and treated with alchemy to provide extra protection.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She is of average height at 5.7 feet, and while her physical features are almost always hidden behind layers of clothing she is quite thin and there is no muscle mass. Despite this, she possesses a normal level of physical strength achieved through alchemy and magic.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Her skin is very pale, reflecting the fact she rarely leaves her home, it is also covered by numerous tattoo like markings, which are in fact magical runes to facilitate the usage of magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic, alchemy, planning ahead, paranoia.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Socializing, martial arts(physical combat generally), unforeseeable situations, irrational things or people, paranoia.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]N/A[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Allies: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Enemies: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Current Goal/Purpose: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Researching the magical nature of the city of Anarma and the "14"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aspirations: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Refine magic to perfect levels, obtain and catalogue all knowledge.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hobbies: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Books, science, magic, quiet, alchemy, the Internet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rowdy people, loud areas, things that cannot be explained through magic or science. Sharing knowledge. Asking for help.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Talents: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ambidextrous. Fluent in dozens of languages. Impeccable memory. Alchemy. Magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inabilities: [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Certain emotions. Art in any form.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Death, more then you'd think, Selene is almost 600 years old and as such the notion of death terrifies her. This results in a degree of paranoia when dealing with people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene has a great interest in gathering information, mostly useless information, however she simply enjoys doing so. She is unsurprisingly antisocial, she outlived everyone she ever got to know and most people are attracted to her only due to the sheer amount of knowledge she gathered. Despite being trained in witchcraft and magic since early age, she has great interest in modern science and technology.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When meeting Selene in her shop she will stick strictly to business and dodge any sort of personal questions, when meeting her outside she will outright avoid interaction if possible, and stick to short answers if necessary. Despite this when she needs to interact with someone to get information out of them she will do so without hesitation.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She resents asking for help, believing everything can be solved with her knowledge and magic, however she is not stupid, if it is unavoidable she will ask for help.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She takes great pride in her magic and alchemy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In her daily life Selene can sometimes appear sluggish and sleepy, this is mostly due to her mind being elsewhere a lot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inner Personality [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene is a lonely person driven only by her quest for knowledge, she undergoes occasional periods of depression, often triggered by remembering her early years. She secretly wishes to interact with other people, however this desire is supressed by her self-given quest for knowledge, one could say she sold her life for magic and knowledge.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Deep inside she realizes her magic pales in comparison to the most powerful creatures of the world, and that it might never be enough to reach their power.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene strives towards a complete absence of emotion, she finds that emotionless is instrumental for the proper usage of magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Items [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bibliotheca Mundus, a magical tome containing all the knowledge she has gathered so far, the book seems empty if not within a meter of Selene. Has no purpose beyond a database.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Depending on her clothes, Selene will have an assortment of alchemic potions, magical talismans and occasionally grenades. She will always carry at least one firearm on her, mostly pistols. Sometimes she will carry daggers, however in most cases these are for ritual purposes only.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Selene is a magical prodigy, a genius in the term of magical and alchemical arts. Brought up in a coven of witches, by her 20th birthday she already mastered every piece of magic her teachers knew. In her research she always favored utility over power. She is one of the few people capable of creating the elixir of youth through alchemy. Something she employed on herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to magic Selene has great knowledge of almost all branches of magic, however this knowledge is in most parts just that; knowledge. The power of her abilities are mediocre at best, because while she knows how to create even the strongest spells she currently lacks the sheer amount of power required to use them, her longevity did not bring an increase in power.[/BCOLOR] Besides this, to channel greater amounts of energy Selene has to put a greater strain on her physical body, something that is very difficult for Human beings, this could be mitigated through complex rituals and preparation.
Her magic of choice is gravity and shielding, it is not unusual for her to use them to fl
[BCOLOR=transparent]ee rather then fight, even when outmatching her opponent.[/BCOLOR]

Alchemy

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alchemy is something she prefers using over magic, her masterwork is naturally the elixir of youth, created through the usage of the philosopher's stone. This naturally means she kills at least one person every hundred years for its ingredients. Her alchemic potions range from love potions to high-yield magical bombs, she has no problem creating deadly potions, mind-enslaving solutions or any other form of alchemy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More: Despite her extensive knowledge of various magic she is not well versed in combat. Her elixir of youth only stops her aging,leaving her susceptible to illnesses and injury. The elixir requires centennial renewal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]HISTORIC BACKGROUND[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General History[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Selene was born somewhere in central Europe to ordinary parents and under a different name, shortly after she was kidnapped by a coven of witches and given her present name. Her surname was given to her some time later, reflecting her aptitude to learn. She left the coven when she was 22 years old to research alchemy in solitude. The years later she managed to produce the elixir of youth, whose secret she fiercely guards from everyone, even its mere existence. Because of this she developed a habit of travelling the world, both to gather knowledge and to avoid suspicion regarding her ageless body. She had recently moved to Anarma to study the city and its populace.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Present Life: Selene was delighted by the openness of Anarma to magic. And upon arrival she opened a store in which she sells various charms, talismans and potions. Her goal is to learn more about the city of Anarma, and by extension the "14", however being careful due to the power of these creatures.[/BCOLOR]

Accepted! I'll put her up in the secondary characters section. Also, I'm so sorry I didn't notice the CS until now, I've been very distracted and pulled away lately.

I'm still I here can might be able to finish Pride I can only take one char now...sorry
Thanks for letting me know hun. I understand the demands of multiple characters. You're alright if I open up patience?

Chastity, Patience, and Charity are still available out of all the sins/virtues. Right now this RP is going very slow because most players have dropped off the face of the Earth and I haven't been the best GM, but, it's still on-going and I swear to make it pick up.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I apologize for the strange format of my response above...
I was writing that on my phone and for some reason, the responses for each quote became part of the quote.

Just to elaborate on what I wrote and to clear some things up:

@Nocturnia - I like your character a lot and will put her CS's up on the main page under "Notable Characters" - quite a few Virtues are opening up as of late seeing as some inactive players are dropping/being removed from the RP, so if you're interested in taking a main part, head on over to page 1 of this thread, and look for the "Available" underneath either a Sin or a Virtue. I've enacted a posting deadline for all my active and inactive players (which now includes you), it is set for this Sunday, June 21st 2015 11:59pm, if anyone has not posted by then without PM'ing me if an outside circumstance is deterring their ability - they will be cut.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - I've opened up Patience as an available character - just to let you know. If you did eventually want it back, give me a shout, and I'll see what I can do.

@Teomessos - I apologize for the cutthroat welcome to my RP. I'm glad to have a fresh face around here! So welcome! Currently, the main parts up for grabs are Humility, Patience, Diligence, and Chastity, all of which can be found on page number one of this thread, along with a short explanation of their "traits". Character CS's skeletons are also available on page 1 as well as any other information you may need if you choose to join us - which I hope you do!
If you have any questions, give me a holler by tagging me in this thread (otherwise I'm bound to miss the post) or sending me a message through PM is a surefire way to reach me.

Notes and Updates

• A posting deadline for all active and inactive characters has been made. June 21st 2015 11:59pm (Sunday)
If I don't see a post by all players on this date, by this time, I'll be forced to remove you from the RP and open up your position as well as add your pre-made character to the list of adoptables. This may sound harsh, but it's the only way I can be sure this RP is being taken seriously. If you have outside circumstances that will keep you from posting on this date by this time, you MUST PM ME (@Ali) and let me know so I don't remove you.

• I am currently on the hunt for an admin.
The type of person I'm looking for needs to be active, enjoy this RP, and want to keep it running. Your main duties would be active and inactive players - with me having the final say of their deletion. If this position interests you, let me know through PM and I'll discuss this further.

• I'm coming under the impression that this RP may need a crafted storyline. So I'm going to add a poll to the first page of this thread asking whether you'd all like it if the IC had chapters to loosely base your characters actions off, or whether the IC should stay as it is and keep on it's path. Please put your vote in before the posting deadline! I really appreciate your feedback, it helps me as a GM.

and finally;

Spots that are currently available for grabs are as follows:

Humility
Chastity
Patience
Diligence

Diligence and Humility were originally played by two people who have since dropped themselves from this RP. Adoptable characters of these Virtues are available - or you are free to create your own character from scratch.
Diligence was originally Mayor of Bramly, Anarma, and since Killako has left this RP, the spot for mayor has been opened up, if you are interested in said spot, please post bellow. This is a first come, first serve option.

Thank you for sticking with me,
I love you all.
Ali-G out.
♥xoxo♥

~Below is this message in black, for those of you who use white backgrounds~

~Below is this message in black, for those of you who use white background~
I apologize for the strange format of my response above...
I was writing that on my phone and for some reason, the responses for each quote became part of the quote.

Just to elaborate on what I wrote and to clear some things up:

@Nocturnia - I like your character a lot and will put her CS's up on the main page under "Notable Characters" - quite a few Virtues are opening up as of late seeing as some inactive players are dropping/being removed from the RP, so if you're interested in taking a main part, head on over to page 1 of this thread, and look for the "Available" underneath either a Sin or a Virtue. I've enacted a posting deadline for all my active and inactive players (which now includes you), it is set for this Sunday, June 21st 2015 11:59pm, if anyone has not posted by then without PM'ing me if an outside circumstance is deterring their ability - they will be cut.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - I've opened up Patience as an available character - just to let you know. If you did eventually want it back, give me a shout, and I'll see what I can do.

@Teomessos - I apologize for the cutthroat welcome to my RP. I'm glad to have a fresh face around here! So welcome! Currently, the main parts up for grabs are Humility, Patience, Diligence, and Chastity, all of which can be found on page number one of this thread, along with a short explanation of their "traits". Character CS's skeletons are also available on page 1 as well as any other information you may need if you choose to join us - which I hope you do!
If you have any questions, give me a holler by tagging me in this thread (otherwise I'm bound to miss the post) or sending me a message through PM is a surefire way to reach me.

Notes and Updates

• A posting deadline for all active and inactive characters has been made. June 21st 2015 11:59pm (Sunday)
If I don't see a post by all players on this date, by this time, I'll be forced to remove you from the RP and open up your position as well as add your pre-made character to the list of adoptables. This may sound harsh, but it's the only way I can be sure this RP is being taken seriously. If you have outside circumstances that will keep you from posting on this date by this time, you MUST PM ME (@Ali) and let me know so I don't remove you.

• I am currently on the hunt for an admin.
The type of person I'm looking for needs to be active, enjoy this RP, and want to keep it running. Your main duties would be active and inactive players - with me having the final say of their deletion. If this position interests you, let me know through PM and I'll discuss this further.

• I'm coming under the impression that this RP may need a crafted storyline. So I'm going to add a poll to the first page of this thread asking whether you'd all like it if the IC had chapters to loosely base your characters actions off, or whether the IC should stay as it is and keep on it's path. Please put your vote in before the posting deadline! I really appreciate your feedback, it helps me as a GM.

and finally;

Spots that are currently available for grabs are as follows:

Humility
Chastity
Patience
Diligence

Diligence and Humility were originally played by two people who have since dropped themselves from this RP. Adoptable characters of these Virtues are available - or you are free to create your own character from scratch.
Diligence was originally Mayor of Bramly, Anarma, and since Killako has left this RP, the spot for mayor has been opened up, if you are interested in said spot, please post bellow. This is a first come, first serve option.

Thank you for sticking with me,
I love you all.
Ali-G out.
♥xoxo♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
!!ATTENTION!!

Effective immediately
@Circe
is an acting admin responsible for players activity and inactivity.
--
Circe has full authority over every player in this RP - if you have an questions, comments, or concerns about this
you may contact @Ali through PM.

~The Admin Position is now Closed~

[spoili]
!!ATTENTION!!

Effective immediately
@Circe
is an acting admin responsible for players activity and inactivity.
--
Circe has full authority over every player in this RP - if you have an questions, comments, or concerns about this
you may contact @Ali through PM.

~The Admin Position is now Closed~
[/spoili]​

I've been trying to come up with a post for the last 6 hours x.x
And yet I failed.

I've been trying to come up with a post for the last 6 hours x.x
And yet I failed.
See, this is why I'd really appreciate if everyone put in their vote to this poll, so I know if I need to be pushing this RP along, or if you guys can make due with creative freedom, because (and I'm not trying to single you out at all Noc) I've seen a lot of these "post struggling" comments. Please vote guys, it will aid the RP ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I can't vote but:

There needs to be chapters!

Would make it more interesting, still going to get intro up soon.

• Thank You
Might I inquire as to which Vices an Virtues are open? I was going to be Temperance if nothing else. ^^

d5f6c827bcb0c8e49ac6a7949e150a53.jpg
WIP

c30874bbe6b1a293111e5fd8486ebc1f.jpg

a812d311e296fca49877a1954111b196.jpg

Character Name: Áedán Brandr

Etymology: Áedán means "Flaming" while Brandr means "Blade" or "Sword" when added it means Flaming Sword.

Alias:

Uriel: Seraphim of the East that guard the Garden of Eden with a flaming sword. Uriel is Hebrew for "God is my Light" or "God's Flame". An Angel of Repentence who is graphically depicted as pitiliess as any demon.

-He "stands at the Gate of Eden with a fiery sword", or as the angel who "watches over thunder and terror"

Demonsbane: A name rightly bestowed by both demon and angel alike for his rampant slaughter of the demons in previous incursion.

Paladin: Said almost like a curse from demon kind, due impart to is use of holy magics.

Sin/Virtue: Temperance

Species/Race: Seraphim

Birth Date: October 31st X744

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Current Residence: Brandr Manor- Bramly

Family: Does your character have any close immediate family that will dent an impact in the RP?

Gemstone: Tourmaline

More: Anything else general you'd like to add?

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'2 when in his transfigured form.

Hair: Short, windswept snow white hair that dances just around is nape in back, and just over his violet colored eyes in front.

Eyes: Áedán has what is essentially Alexandria Genesis, an extremely rare mutation in the eyes in which rather than blue, green or brown eyes his are a rich violet color. Ordinarily violet would be the only color however, his eyes are bi-chromatic meaning they have two colors in both eyes. His eyes are so remarkably purple and blue that he must keep them closed in public or else most everyone would be drawn to them. They are said to appear like the vast galaxy itself is beholden in their depths.

Distinguishing Marks: Impossibly pale in color.

General Appearance: Áedán Brandr is a modestly tall, slender man with hair as white as the driven snow, that dance around his inhumanly handsome face. His cheekbones are well risen and his jaw comes to a point. This gives him a very, noble and austere expression even if he does smile most of the time. He has no facial hair to speak of, just smooth ghostly pallid skin. In fact his skin is as white as polished white marble. His beautiful almond shaped eyes, bright and vibrant in color scheme are kept closed unless angered or around Lisette in which they glow softly for her and seem to swirl.

Usually dressed in a silver hue silk waist coat with a very neatly tied and lavender cravat. beautiful handmade waistcoat is a truly exclusive design. The fabric is embroidered on a rich, dark silver raw silk using two thread colors, blackcurrant and purple. In the front pocket, he has a solid sterling pocket watch he got for his "birthday" from Lisette. Having never had one before, he decided that was his first. He wears black dress slacks with polished black leather dress shoes. He carries a sterling silver lion-headed walking cane with two red beryl gems in the eye sockets of the lion. All in all, he has a very aristocratic appearance, one that is very beguiling to his truer nature of a fighter.

1756370d6f8f254e6404bb766d38a4c8.jpg

In his angelic form Áedán is a stark reminder of what previous 'battles' were like; standing over seven feet in height he towers over most. Clad in holy garments of white and gold--the shimmering of silver steel denotes one thing: war. Though he is an angel, he is not bound to the passive natures of most. Extending from his back are breathtakingly ethereal wings that come out like tendrils. They flow behind him while a faceless visage peers out towards the one that warranted such animosity. His metal clad hand may hold a masterfully crafted sword of the high Heavens longer than a human man is tall.

Strengths:

-Loyalty: While Áedán is an angelic being and the current manifestation and embodiment of Temperance, this doesn't keep words he speaks or the promises he makes from being as real as any chain that binds. If his trust is given, you are as assured that he will have your back as you are to breathe your next breath.

"Obliged to appeal to the intelligence and conscience of his sovereign by demonstrating the sincerity of his words with the shedding of his own blood."

-Veracity: As with his sense of devotion, so to are his words. Once spoken he will assuredly put words into action; Lying is deemed cowardly, and it is regarded as dishonorable. Indeed the word of Áedán guarantees the truthfulness of an assertion. No oath is necessary.

"Propriety carried beyond bounds becomes a lie."

-Rectitude: Correct judgment or procedure for the resolution of righteousness.

"To die when it is right to die, to strike when it is right to strike."

Courage: A virtue only in the cause of righteousness. Death for an unworthy cause was termed a dog"s death.

"It is true courage to live when it is right to live, and to die only when it is right to die."

Benevolence: Love, affection for others, sympathy and nobility of feeling are regarded as the highest attributes of the soul.

"Benevolence brings under its sway whatever hinder its power just as water subdues fire."

Politeness: A poor virtue if it is actuated only by a fear of offending good taste. Rather it should stem from a sympathetic regard for the feeling of others.

"In its highest form politeness approaches love."

Honor: A vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth is implicit in the word honor

Dishonor is like a scar on a tree which time, instead of effacing only helps to enlarge."

Weaknesses: Are there things that make your character go weak at the knees from fear? Sadness? Remember, no character is without weakness.

More: Anything else physical you'd like to add?

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

03b70078ceef294d58c3fbbb83092942.jpg

Allies: Who does your character trust? Is there anyone in their lives who they'd gladly lay down in front of a train for?

Enemies: How about people they'd like to throw IN-FRONT of a train? (If you are a Sin or Virtue, you must automatically add your opposite to this list. Listed above.)

Current Goal/Purpose: Does your character have a current goal or purpose? If not, please delete this line.

Aspirations: What does your character aspire to do with their current circumstances and life?

Hobbies: Any hobbies your character has on the side or in general?

Dislikes: Dislike?

Talents: Any defining talents your character possesses?

Inabilities: Anything your character can't do for the life of them?

Fears: These can be linked and related to weaknesses.

General Personality: What is your character generally like? (If you are a Sin/Virtue, be sure to add defining attributes of the Sin/Virtue)

Inner Personality: What does your character act like behind closed doors?

More: Anything else entirely?

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

9ee898a45f0480d75762c9cbea32e94a.jpg

Special Items: Does your character have any special items they always carry on them?
Anything of symbolic value?

Weapons: What weapons does your character use, if any?

Magics: Is your character skilled in the use of magic? Alchemy? Invocations? Remember not to overpower your character.

More: Anything else?

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

7164c24ef4c34a0e94e540efa9ee892b.jpg

General History: 20 sentences or less about your characters background.

Present Life: What is your character currently up to?

Special Historic Notes: Anything of mass importance that makes up your characters current entity? If you'd like to develop this over the course of the IC/RP, delete this section.

9738df18aca635be9fb7dc797f4aaf76.jpg

Last edited:
@Calamity Glad to see you're joining us! ^-^
Unfortunately I can't see the image above your characters photo, so I'm not sure what virtue you've taken :o
Though I can guess from earlier postings xP

Temperance.

By the way I may be trying to write him up on my PSVita because my internet lags due to so many on one rourer. So forgive my errors, I'll fix them when I'm actually on my desktop. I'll make it more appealing too.

Last edited:
Temperance.

By the way I may be trying to write him up on my PSVita because my internet lags due to so many on one rourer. So forgive my errors, I'll fix them when I'm actually on my desktop. I'll make it more appealing too.
Yeah, no worries.
I wasn't even aware you could access the internet on PS Vita's - so consider me surprised.
I look forward to seeing the finished bio and introduction to your character!

@Ali

Can you see the Temperance title?

Status
Not open for further replies.