As Above, So Below - 7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ali

I was wondering how you got the Zodiac signs, I'm looking for the one for Scorpio. Never thee mind. >>;

Also, I hope my character is turning out to be agreeable. If so, I may make Diligence after I finish Brandr and make a post as him.

Last edited:
@Ali

I was wondering how you got the Zodiac signs, I'm looking for the one for Scorpio. Never thee mind. >>;

Also, I hope my character is turning out to be agreeable. If so, I may make Diligence after I finish Brandr and make a post as him.
Heh, no worries, it took me a bit to find the symbols myself the first time I used them xP
I really like your character so far ^-^ he looks great!
If you did want to take diligence, just make sure you can keep up with the two.
If you want, you can bring Brandr in right now - introduce him and all, I know how long a good bio takes to make :)

@Calamity

I need to talk to you about your recent post. It really isn't a problem its just that Gladis and I had certain things planned and she never once mentioned you to me. So I am a tad bit confused.

This is certainly interesting!
I'll look into this!

Is it okay if I take kindness? (Also, if you say that I can, can I rework the char sheet that was created before? I like certain parts, but I also want to make it my own.)

@Vio

Oh? You have dealings with Gladis as well then?

Calamity said:
I'm making my character for Ali'sroleplay, you'r Charity and I'll be Temperance possibly Diligence if no one steps up. But for Temperance, I was wondering if we could make a tight bond between the two. He's way older than she is so it won't be romantic. More brotherly/fatherly type?

Gladis said:
Ehhhh? Hmmm... I'm not entirely sure if it'd work with her background. o 3 o There are two possible ways to solve this (1, They had some kind of close relationship in her previous life or 2,... yeah, we just figure something out. Feel free to come with ideas. -3-).

Calamity said:
Well, he's a seraph. A higher tier angel, so basically lives indefinitely unless slain by some supernatural force. So he could have most assuredly known her previous incarnations.

Gladis said:
I think that would be best. ^^
What if they were lovers or something along those lines? Lisette's last life ended in a tragedy, as she gradually regained memories of her past lives and became increasingly depressed (plus, her current life wasn't exactly a walk on flowers, either). Eventually she committed suicide, unable to maintain any desire to live. It was pretty much the first and last selfish act she was guilty of. >.<

Calamity said:
Okay, so I'm going to make my first post soon, but before I do, I'd like to ask you a few things;

First off, how did your character die previous? So I can set Brandr off on the hunt for the new Charity?

Gladis said:
The last charity committed suicide. X3 I will do my best to post soon as well.

Gladis said:
It's quite possible she maimed herself, so wrist slit is possibly closest to what happened. Might have drowned herself, though.

That was the extent of our Pm. It started Saturday. As for your connection to Charity, I am equally in the dark.

@Vio

Oh? You have dealings with Gladis as well then?

That was the extent of our Pm. It started Saturday. As for your connection to Charity, I am equally in the dark.
Well Greed and Charity were supposed to become lovers later in the rp, which is why I was completely taken back by your post.( And worried lol) Thank you for actually letting me know what was going on. I really dislike it when people don't tell me things like this since it can really put me in a tough position.

Basically what Gladis and I planned was that Greed was going to fall in love with Lisette the moment he saw her. I don't really remember how or when Lisette would return the affections, but in doing so Greed takes it upon himself to break their reincarnation cycle, and live as humans. In short, he gives up everything, to obtain the thing he wants most, which is to marry ad grow old with her. xD

However none of it is set and stone as I have no idea if Ali would even approve of such of an event. Or if Lisette and Nikolai will even work. xD

Initially, as you saw I didn't go for a romantic relationship, but more of a platonic one that helped humanize him. But it morphed that way. In any event, rather Ms.Ali does allow your character to indeed do that, Brandr wouldn't much resist if it made her happy.

He cares deeply for her and has looked after her many incarnations and as you saw, even buried them. As a being he wants to love and be loved;yet the near endless array of emotions is a paradox to some one who emodies temperance, or self restraint. He finds it hard to measure what is right but as a nearly completely immortal being, who, over the centuries, has come to learn what it is to be loved is at odds with what he is versus what he wants. He want to love and be loved, but his nature gets in the way.

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Rosé Trucido

"She is rotting quietly under her skirts with a melancholy smile, like the odor of violets given off by a decomposing body."

2ef5mkx.png

Rosé
rōˈzā/
noun
noun: rosé; plural noun: rosés
any light pink wine, colored by only brief contact with red grape skins.

Alias ~ "Rosie"

L U S T

Species/Race: Vampire
Birth Date: 11/7/x670
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio [♏
]
Current Residence: Small 1bed/1bath apartment in Pemby, Anarma
Family: ???
Gemstone: Topaz

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'4
Hair: Dark raven-colored locks that stop just below her shoulders. Bettie Page-styled bangs that reveal perfectly arched/shaped eyebrows.
Eyes: A milky-colored gray with hints of blue.
General Appearance: Although the picture suggests otherwise, she does not wear a lip ring. You'll never catch Rosé in shorts or pants. She is a lover of dresses, both short and long - especially short. She leans toward tight-fitting dresses with halter straps that show off her curvy, toned, hourglass-shaped body and push up her cleavage. She is a lover of fashions from the 50s, so she tends to find clothes from around that era in vintage shops. Although she is 5'4 in height, her 5-6 inch heels typically make her appear to be much taller than that. She always paints her lips red whether she's staying indoors or getting ready for a show. Winged liner coupled with darker eyeshadows is her go-to for makeup. Rosé is a vain person and always takes her sweet ass time painting her face and being choosy with her outfits.
Strengths: Extroverted, star-quality, independent.
Weaknesses: Temptress, primadonna, impatient.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: She's close friends with the owner of the traveling burlesque show named James. He is the only man she's ever fully trusted, especially considering they are aware of what each other are and have been for many decades.
Enemies: Chastity. The hole in Rosé's heart cannot be filled by anything other than the lust of others, yet Chastity will never understand this.
Hobbies: Vintage shopping, doing herself up, burlesque dancing, and sex.
Likes: Attention, sex, performing, rosé wine, and strawberries.
Dislikes: Animal meat, prudes, being alone, and cheap alcohol.
Talents: Burlesque dancing. Considering how long she's been performing, she is a master at her craft. The amount of gawking eyes that come to her shows prove the point, and she eats up the attention.
Inabilities: Abstinence.
Fears: Never falling in actual love.
General Personality:
Inner Personality:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS
Special items:

Weapons:
Magics:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright... so my notifications weren't working and now I realize a lot of posts have been made here...Q_Q

This is certainly interesting!
I'll look into this!
Glad to capture your interest!

Is it okay if I take kindness? (Also, if you say that I can, can I rework the char sheet that was created before? I like certain parts, but I also want to make it my own.)
Kitsy! I missed your face. You definitely can, I'll jot you down for kindness - also, you 100% can rework the bio, I only have the old kindness bio up as an adoptable if someone can't seem to think of a character.

@Vio and @Calamity - I'm alright with you idea, Vio, just make sure your stick to the Sin your portraying. Greed wants everything, not just one thing. This RP isn't solely focused on love, more so the indefinite conquest of Anarma from each Sin and Virtue. Just don't turn the whole thing into a goo-goo eyes love fest where all your characters want to do is chase others around in the hopes of gaining their affections.

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Rosé Trucido

"She is rotting quietly under her skirts with a melancholy smile, like the odor of violets given off by a decomposing body."

2ef5mkx.png

Rosé
rōˈzā/
noun
noun: rosé; plural noun: rosés
any light pink wine, colored by only brief contact with red grape skins.

Alias ~ "Rosie"

L U S T

Species/Race: Vampire
Birth Date: 11/7/x670
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio [♏
]
Current Residence: Small 1bed/1bath apartment in Pemby, Anarma
Family: ???
Gemstone: Topaz

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'4
Hair: Dark raven-colored locks that stop just below her shoulders. Bettie Page-styled bangs that reveal perfectly arched/shaped eyebrows.
Eyes: A milky-colored gray with hints of blue.
General Appearance: Although the picture suggests otherwise, she does not wear a lip ring. You'll never catch Rosé in shorts or pants. She is a lover of dresses, both short and long - especially short. She leans toward tight-fitting dresses with halter straps that show off her curvy, toned, hourglass-shaped body and push up her cleavage. She is a lover of fashions from the 50s, so she tends to find clothes from around that era in vintage shops. Although she is 5'4 in height, her 5-6 inch heels typically make her appear to be much taller than that. She always paints her lips red whether she's staying indoors or getting ready for a show. Winged liner coupled with darker eyeshadows is her go-to for makeup. Rosé is a vain person and always takes her sweet ass time painting her face and being choosy with her outfits.
Strengths: Extroverted, star-quality, independent.
Weaknesses: Temptress, primadonna, impatient.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: She's close friends with the owner of the traveling burlesque show named James. He is the only man she's ever fully trusted, especially considering they are aware of what each other are and have been for many decades.
Enemies: Chastity. The hole in Rosé's heart cannot be filled by anything other than the lust of others, yet Chastity will never understand this.
Hobbies: Vintage shopping, doing herself up, burlesque dancing, and sex.
Likes: Attention, sex, performing, rosé wine, and strawberries.
Dislikes: Animal meat, prudes, being alone, and cheap alcohol.
Talents: Burlesque dancing. Considering how long she's been performing, she is a master at her craft. The amount of gawking eyes that come to her shows prove the point, and she eats up the attention.
Inabilities: Abstinence.
Fears: Never falling in actual love.
General Personality:
Inner Personality:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS
Special items:

Weapons:
Magics:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
Thank you for getting something started dear! I'll link the bio :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsy
Alright... so my notifications weren't working and now I realize a lot of posts have been made here...Q_Q

Glad to capture your interest!

Kitsy! I missed your face. You definitely can, I'll jot you down for kindness - also, you 100% can rework the bio, I only have the old kindness bio up as an adoptable if someone can't seem to think of a character.

@Vio and @Calamity - I'm alright with you idea, Vio, just make sure your stick to the Sin your portraying. Greed wants everything, not just one thing. This RP isn't solely focused on love, more so the indefinite conquest of Anarma from each Sin and Virtue. Just don't turn the whole thing into a goo-goo eyes love fest where all your characters want to do is chase others around in the hopes of gaining their affections.

Thank you for getting something started dear! I'll link the bio :)
Yeah but that end goal is technically his reason for the conquest of Anarma, so in a way he still isn't totally derailing from his sin. xD

Also its common lore of dragons to enjoy kidnapping girls, only this one wants to stay for once lol

I was thinking of taking diligence... a sneezy, kind of OCD person, to be exact!
I think it'd be fun playing someone who has such an obvious weakness.

I was thinking of taking diligence... a sneezy, kind of OCD person, to be exact!
I think it'd be fun playing someone who has such an obvious weakness.
Sounds great! I'll mark you down.
Be sure to stick up a bio as soon as you can and throw a post out in the IC :)

Sounds great! I'll mark you down.
Be sure to stick up a bio as soon as you can and throw a post out in the IC :)
As much as I would love to partake in this game, I have some real life troubles going on. Don't be surprised if I'm delayed on sheets.

As much as I would love to partake in this game, I have some real life troubles going on. Don't be surprised if I'm delayed on sheets.

Alright, I understand. I just need to make sure you understand that I can't wait forever, seeing as I constantly have people PM'ing me about this RP with interest in different open spots, so please be sure to get a bio up (even an in-progress one) ASAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.