As Above, So Below - 7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a post up tomorrow. I've been really busy this weekend and too tired when I come home to whip up a coherent post.

I'll have a post up tomorrow. I've been really busy this weekend and too tired when I come home to whip up a coherent post.
Thank you for letting me know, dear ^-^ Can't wait to read it!

Hmm well, could be that you told me you'd give me a lovely post YESTERDAY and LIED <_<
No I said I would TRY. :3

CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF LYING! SHAMEEEEEE.
liess_zpsydjoynsk.jpg

CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF LYING! SHAMEEEEEE.
liess_zpsydjoynsk.jpg
OH! I made a mistake then -w-

I said that I'd try in the OOC thread, but that was towards finishing Greed's bio and not posting.

ANYWAYS, LIKE YOU'VE NEVER LIED ALI. >;T

don't make me go there, I'll go there SO hard.

OH! I made a mistake then -w-

I said that I'd try in the OOC thread, but that was towards finishing Greed's bio and not posting.

ANYWAYS, LIKE YOU'VE NEVER LIED ALI. >;T

don't make me go there, I'll go there SO hard.
Those are fighting words <_< Don't make me hurt you woman.

Those are fighting words <_< Don't make me hurt you woman.

Bring it! I'll just enjoy such painful pleasure! XD

• Love
Reactions: Ali
I'm going to throw something out there for Gluttony today.
But as for all the other characters who are taken o-o First posts please!! xox

Finally posted. I guess I've been channeling Vespertine lately with my laziness.

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but most of the photos I've posted are gone. My photo bucket is being a major asshole... I'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

Excellent question. I feel like everyone died.
I know of two who have told me they won't be able to post for a bit... but there are quite a few others...
@Vio
@Ookami
@Vegnya
@Killako
@Gladis
@A Bowl of Petunias

I HAVE died. TTnTT No, but I'll try to either get something up today or this weekend. I'm currently kind of in a frenzy to finish my last school assignments (I need to hand them in latest on the 11th of June, preferabbly at the end of this week.) So sorry for my inactivity. I'm really stressed at the moment. >_<

I can post today after my dad gets the house water running again. I can't concentrate on anything cuz of my extreme need to go to the bathroom >.>

I'll get a post up sometime today as well (woop woop I'm still alive). I haven't been getting any alerts so when I clicked on this thread I was like 'gee golly that's a lot of new posts' haha.

Oh good! People are still alive ;_; The tears are real!
@Gladis School comes first, this RP will stay alive - I promise!
@Vio You butt ♥
@Circe Welcome back! I hope your camping trip was fun ^-^ I'm excited to see a post!

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
Oh good! People are still alive ;_; The tears are real!
@Gladis School comes first, this RP will stay alive - I promise!
@Vio You butt ♥
@Circe Welcome back! I hope your camping trip was fun ^-^ I'm excited to see a post!
Derping hard right now. School is winding down n stuff. Review n stuff. Will post eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.