Artifice (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently turned a drunk into bitchcuits and gravy, Gracia is trying to get boned by Caesar, The most adorable prostitute is on the run, and Aeon is still on his way to Neutra.

If it's alright with you guys, I'm going to have Aeon decide to be extremely defensive over Resic when they meet. He'll be all like "omg poor babby lemme protect u" and he and PUNCHGIRL Gwen will be all like "FUSION HA"

Alright, Night Danika.

"Bitchcuits and gravy" XD

You should just have Aeon encounter Gwen first, since she IS by far the most noticeable of the two.

I'm getting off for the night. I'll be back on tomorrow. Night, all!

Just listened to bass cannon, I could only think "Spawn more Overlords"

I'd love to post more tonight, but I am literally going to pass out.

If it's alright with you guys, I'm going to have Aeon decide to be extremely defensive over Resic when they meet. He'll be all like "omg poor babby lemme protect u" and he and PUNCHGIRL Gwen will be all like "FUSION HA"

I am perfectly alright with that! It sounds like it could be fun. hehe. I am just happy that I was able to post before having to run off to work. Should be back within a few hours.

CST. I am an owl. I have a boyfriend in Nova Scotia (and another here in Texas - it's polyamorous) who I was Skyping last night. Today my local beau and I are going to get high and Skype the one in Nova Scotia again while we're stoned.

So I tend to be up pretty late except during the school week, where I'm not up much later than midnight.

EST here, also an owl. Even on school nights I rarely manage to fall asleep before 10:40-ish, so I'm usually on here at night.

It's noon here now.

Here it's 5pm, I usually get to sleep around 12am onwards on weekdays, and 2am onwards weekends.

Right now it is currently 10:26am. I am in the one state that does not do the whole daylight savings time. hehe.

Would that be that one spot in Indiana? Or is there another?

It would be the entire state of Arizona! When the whole daylight savings thing came to be, this state decided not to participate. So I never have to worry about setting my clocks forward/backward.

Oh, cool. Just learned something, I did. I'm in Florida, so we have to do that crap.

I presumed everyone did that, lol.

I live in the land of Ques, Buses and Rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.