αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I ran into a tree and climbed to my tree that's above Yao *oy you down there what are u doing here by my tree

Yao had his arms wrapped around his head trying cover up his ears and face
from the moment the two of them came in into range.
No... quiet... be quiet.. go away.
He thought to himself as the voices became louder.
Go away. Go away. Go away.
No matter how he pleaded inside it didn't matter
the two did notice him. Making matters worse one of them was a student at his boarding school.
Go away! Go away! Be Quiet! Be Quiet! Get out of here! Shut up!
The words surged faster and even more repetitively through his mind
as he felt their curious stares. Yao's arms gripped even tighter around his head.
He did not want to see anyone right now, he had just barely managed to escape
the campus without being caught and he he refused to be seen and reported by
one of the other students. No its fine he doesn't know...
Yao relaxed his grip and lowered his arms and then turned his gaze on the boy then up
to the girl.
He remained silently his face blank but his eyes desperate.

Last edited:
Kieve approached Yao slowly. It was apparent that he was in some kind of pain. He was doing that thing he did sometimes at school. Kieve had found him hidden around the abandoned parts of the schools when he was looking for his own place to hide peacefully.
A long time ago, Kiev tried to help, but this was something he didn't comepletely understand. He tried taking him to the infirmiry once and Yao all but lost his mind resisting. After that, Kiev left him alone, finding his own spots when Yao had the good one.
As he thought about it, it had been a while since he had seen Yao. He guessed that he had gotten better at dealing with his pains, but now it was apparent that he was simple hiding further away. This area was almost barren of other persons. Maybe Yao suffered from some extreme antisocial behavior.
"Yao, it's Kiev. Kiev Afanasy." He spoke calmly and stood upright before his counterpart, showing no threat. "Are you in pain again?" He asked. From the look on his face, Yao had been in pain for a long time. His eyes that conveyed despair belonged to a boy who had given up on any hopes of recovering. "Focus, Yao."

*hops down from the tree * so who are you and by the way nice scissors .* sees the other guy near by and huffs heavily and turns back to the guy on the bench* so who are you any way.

He nodded hesitantly at Kiev. He remembered, even if he didn't before, Kiev's recollection of him was
transmitted to Yao as he had brought it to the forefront of his mind. However, Yao was taken back by
what came out of Kiev's mouth next. "Pain"...
you could call it that... he thought as he tried to push the
incoming voices from his mind.
"Focus"? ...Focus, on what? Yao flinched as the girl came down from the tree
and also approached him
.Yao wanted to run, he wanted to be alone. he didn't want to hear anymore... all
these voices... Yao clutched his head again, this time only with his right hand. Suddenly something felt
strange. Yao lowered his arm and looked around him at the isolated park. Suddenly a large and strong
gust of wind came out of nowhere
and rushed at them. Something feels wrong. The birds that had been
resting in the trees and bushes suddenly leaped into the air squawking as if startled by something.

*Luka spun around as the air hit up against her from behind*. "Who, what, when, where, why, how?!"* She thrust her head to and fro trying to see what had hit her until she had realized it was the wind. As she was about to turn back to the others she saw a bright flash in the corner of her eye. The light disappeared for only a moment before reappearing. The light grew into a crimson red color and formed a large gate that hung in midair. Within the gate was a dark swirling pool of glittering red liquid. *"Holy cow?! What in the world is that?!"

Kiev looked up as the wind blew over him.it was far stronger than a natural breeze of todays weather. His coat rippled around him as he stopped to asses the situation. He looked around at the trees, all being rustled by the gust. What was strange is that the direction was not uniform. In fact, the wind appeared to be blowing to one point in the middle of the park.
To his astonishment, he watched the light grow into the shimmering crimson pool. It was unlike anything he had seen before. The anomaly emitted a low hum and a faint warmth. Kiev recognized the hum as a phenomenon he learned while studying astronomy. It was a resonant frequency. Curiously, he approached the rift at a brisk pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
*as the wind started to pull me forward towards the portal i started to resist some and it started to get pulled in more. so there for i resisted even more and it started to pull me even more. so i started to run to the tree, but i ended up just running in place*" what is with this thing" *so i sprinted some , but nothing happened. so i just give up and run the the portal and accidentally trip and fall in*" huh what no and wheeeeeeeee"

The portal grew and grew as the wind began to blow even harder,
seemingly pulling them towards the portal. The wind blew forward the hair on
Yao's head and slithered in between his back and the bench and pushed him
from behind blowing him off the bench. His jacket began to blow forward as if
many little hands were tugging on it. The voices in Yao's head began to
grow louder as situation escalated. No! Stop! Shut up! Leave me alone!
Leave me alone! They didn't stop, rather they multiplied, but how?
Did more people come into the park while he wasn't paying attention...
The voices were coming from within the strange gate. Yao was
shriveled up on the asphalt in front of the bench clutching his head
The wind pulled harder sliding him slowly across the ground. The voices screamed
at him. No! No! No! Shut up! Leave me alone! Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!
"
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
Yao yelled at the top of his lungs over the whistling of rushing

wind. The voices grew louder and louder with each growing minute as the wind pulled
him across the asphalt and towards the portal. Yao struggled to his feet and tried to escape
but it was no use the wind grew stronger and the voices louder. He had completely lost
himself as he was engulfed in the insanity. The next thing he knew Yao was being swallowed
by the swirling pool into darkness,

Last edited:
Kiev felt the pull of the portal, leaning away slightly to stay balanced. He watched the girl fly into the portal and realized that his fate would be the same. The attraction was powerful, evident by the grass around him being uprooted and sucked in as well. He stared into the hungry void before him and steeled his mind. Now was not the time for fear, though his hands were shaking. He clinched his jaw and stepped into the pull. If this was it, he was going in the way of his people. A good Russian faces any obstacle with fortitude and pride. He said a quick prayer to his saints and took a leap. He felt his body being carried by the cosmic force that nothing could resist. As he fell towards the portal he wondered if this thing would stop at consuming them. Is this whole planet doomed? He closed his eyes and breathed out. His headphones fed him a soothing melody as "Goodbye to Everthing" by Between The Buried And Me began in his ears.

"look we are falling in rabbit hole"* then i saw at the end of the portal a big tree so i cusualy move a little to the right but nothing happened. then i smak strait into the tree* oww stupid tree* i got up and looked around and saw a beautiful landscape and wondered around till i bump into a tall guy with silver hair and blue and red eyes with a quite evil smirk upon his face*
url

Anime_Boy_by_333SoulEater333.png

Name: lucifer alexander kurozaki
weapon: 2 katanas and a scythe or a huge sword or claws
personality: selfish, ultimate prankster, a real jerk, semi-kind hearted, but when he is really serous run for your life
bio: Luka's dad who got her stuck in Terra in the first place when he tried to steal her from her mom and he has been searching for her for many reasons one is she has a power that most don't
transformations
half form

yoli_the_wolf_boy___oc_by_neonyal-d3hgos6.png

full form
frostCut.jpg
lucifer: oy kid watch where you going or you could get hurt

Kiev passed through the portal, anticipating oblivion. Instead, when he opened his eyes, he was greeted by a lush scenery. His feet touched down softly and he slid to a stop on the lush grass as he looked around the place. This was unlike anything he had ever seen. Something about it seemed to fit just right though...
He pondered this while dusting himself off. He felt something under his coat that wasn't there before. Opening his coat, he gasped a bit as he found two black handles strapped inside. Those were not there before he came here.
He wasn't given much time to think about it anyhow. It seemed the girl had already found herself in some sort of trouble. He approached the man, his hand resting on the hilt inside his coat.

" I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to bump into you so please forgiven action"* bowed while I was apologizing *
Lucifer:" fine what ever kid don't do it again or there will be conciquences "
" did you just can me a kid I'm 15 so don't call me a kid ever there will be consequences for you" * her eyes glemed brightly when she said that,then she felt on her side a wakasahi and put her hand on the handle of it*

Drifting through the groundless void within the portal, Yao felt as if he
were submerged in an endless flow of space. All the voices that had been
shouting in his head suddenly went mute and slowly he began to grab a hold of
himself again. He had just began to enter a state of solace when he found himself face
down in what felt like grass. A dream? Pushing himself up off the ground he was confronted
with the sight of an unfamiliar landscape, and just as yao began to grasp his situation the voices
returned as if someone had just turned off mute. The voices were fewer and quieter than before.
He looked around and saw that not far from where he stood were both Kiev and the girl
he had met in the public park. They weren't completely alone as he spotted an abnormally
dressed man with them. Yao could sense tension surrounding the three.
I should use this as a chance to get away... He thought. Although he was completely
confused as to the situation he still saw his best choice of action was to get as
far away from any other humans as possible. He can only trust himself he believed.
So, slowly Yao backed away from the three keeping silent as not to be noticed and
began to make his escape.

* locking stares with the silver haired man i suddenly hear a branch snap behind me soi look over to see what made then sound and see a boy sneaking away so i say*"hey you trying to sneak away get your butt over here over here"*i stare until he submits to defeat*

Kiev didn't have long to enjoy the new sights before this girl was causing trouble. "Would you contain yourself please? You're going to get us all into trouble."
He grabbed her arm and began pulling her away, making his way towards Yao. "You are unbelievable. You have no idea what our predicament is here. And your first instinct is to pick a fight with someone twice your size?" He pushed her briskly in front of him. "How the hell where you raised, child? Do you have any sense of self preservation!?"
His eyes flared a burning orange as he raised his voice.

He was caught, he should have been more careful as to where he stepped.
Yao could run from them, but if they pursued him it would cause unnecessary trouble,
so he resolved to stay up. How did this even happen..? He grimaced as he viewed the two
others and his unfamiliar surroundings. something here did not feel right... he felt different,
and he did not like it. Yao gripping scissors sheathed in a holster he strapped
around his leg tightly he began to move forward wary of Kiev and the loud girl
with him and making sure to keep a safe distance.

*smiled nicely*"how dare you touch me get your hands off me mortal"*thrashed a little*" and why should you care boy its not your problem plus i had no parents i was abandoned by mine so i raised myself so dont touch me"*grabed fo her wakazashi and pulled it out* get your hand of me or lose it your chose"*yanked her arm free and run back to the man with silver hair*" i challenge you to a duel"
lucifer:"and why should i accept your duel litttle girl"
*grins evily"cause if you dont ill make sure you are in lots of pain"*grips her wakazashi and swings a the silver haired man*"i'm older than you think old man*
lucifer:*dodges with great grace* "your not bad for a girl"

• Love
Reactions: Schizophrenic
"You little-" he sighed roughly in exasperation. She was already swinging her little sword with all her might at the man who was outpacing her by a tactical mile.
"дурак..." he muttered under his breathe. "What is she thinking?" He watched the situation unfold with skillful observation. "Для моего отца, я благодаря." He said to himself.
To my father, I give thanks. A phrase he had coined for himself after learning his native tongue. If it were not for his father, Kiev would have never learned anything. Now it seems that all of those strange lessons would be put to use.
All the time put into military history. All the teachings on how to analyse an opponent. Kiev's father was a warrior heart, and he passed that spirit down to his son. While a lawyer does his battle with words, Kiev took a fascination with battles of steel and fire. Now as he stood before the conflict at had, he inhaled deeply, pulling out the hilts that were in his coat.
The balance was phenomenal, and it reminded him of his own knives at home that he practiced with. At that thought, blades sprung out of the ends, gleaming with a dangerous beauty. He looked down at the daggers and took a deep breath, ridding his mind of fear and silencing all thoughts except one, repeating in his mind over and over again...
I am worthy of victory..
Axios...
Axios.
Axios!
His eyes flared with the internal flame that fueled his courage. He held out his blades and rushed to the girl's side. "You look like you could use a hand. Try not to die on me." He pointed a blade at Lucifer and spoke his terms eloquently. "If we win, you tell us whatever we want to know. If you win, you can keep the girl."

" I don't need help boy"*huffed and attacked lucifer*
Lucifer: *dodges her attacks with skill but was werry of her attacks*"hmmm where did you learn to fight like this girl"

Status
Not open for further replies.