αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yao stopped and turned to look at the two who had turned back.
To Yao the fight seemed pointless and
they had no chance in winning,
as he listened to the strange and unsettling voice coming from
the white
haired man they fought, but now Yao had the chance to escape. Yao rushed
forward running through a thick brush of bushes and low hanging branches.
He continued to run, just run. The voices in his head grew dim and silent and
finally disappeared to his relief. As he ran he began to have that strange feeling
again, it caught him by surprise
this time. Yao found himself tripping and his face
planted into the "earth". He didn't feel right all of a sudden the voices were gone
but whatever the feeling was it became worse and worse by the minute and he
found he was unable to move his body. What is this...? just as he asked
himself
a
large a thunderous noise came from farther back the way he came. Straining
to turn his head on his head he found himself eying a large scaly head peering
from over the trees in the distance it sniffed the air and then continued forward
in the direction where he had left the others...

Last edited:
*Just as Luka was about to rush in land a blow on the the man a large crash brought her to a stop everyone's attention was brought to a large scaly reptilian creature that was moving towards them from the other side of the forest.*" What on earth is that?!"*the creature stood above the trees with three legs on each of it's sides and on its head it had slitted eyes and large fangs that protruded from it's mouth. The silver haired man heaved a sigh looked at her once more then vanished in a fast blur.*"Hey!"*she called but it was too late. Now it was just them and the large reptile. i remembered that the creature was a basalisk and was prepared to run for her life becuase basalisk are quite posionous so i shout to the boy who was helping me*"run boy its a basalisk its venom is highly toxic"

Kiev turned to face The large reptile, still full of aggression. A basalisk was no match for him, even if it outsized him. He smirked and raised his knives. "It can't catch what it doesn't see." he said. His mind cleared and he felt fearless. A slight gust of wind picked up around him as he dissolved from view. Even his footprints vanished . He could feel the world engulf him, slipping under the basalisk's senses.

Yao watched as the creature came further forward. When he stopped, Yao assumed he
had come across the others. What could he do now? He could not get up, as it felt as the weight
of the world had bore down upon his back. As much as he hated his tormenting ability to read
the truths of other people, the weird sensation he assumed he was getting from his new surroundings
made him feel worse in a different sense.

*sighed kinda heavily *"basalisks also have hard as dimond skin boy"*picked up her sword and proped it over my shoulder *"jees guys why you think your so tough and stuff"*sighs and tries to grab the foolish boy*

Kiev slipped by undetected as he closed in on the Basalisk. The beast moved forward, towards the girl. As much trouble she was causing, he couldn't let her be eaten. He drew his blades and stalked closer to his prey. The Basalisk raised its head and sniffed the air, prompting Kiev to stop momentarily. It was clear that the creature couldn't smell him either, as it proceeded towards Kara.
He was practically under the creature now. His breathe was slow and steady as he observed the creature. It's scales were arranged tightly like armored plates, glimmering with a smooth texture. Surely there was a way to fell the beast.
Then the idea struck him. He looked up at it's head and realized what he must do. Kiev jumped up and screamed a bloody war cry as he plunged his knife home. It entered the eye socket and traveled deep inside as the lizard reared its head and shrieked in surprise. Kiev had reappeared at the moment of his strike, as was now doing his best to climb onto the Basalisk. He straddled it's neck and stabbed into its other eye, eliciting a blood-curdling bellow from the flailing beast. Kiev pulled the knives out of the blinded creature's eyes and plunged them in again with all his might.
The Basalisk fell to the ground as its frontal lobe was obliterated by Kiev's knives. He slid off the dead creatures back and walked past the girl. "You were saying?" He questioned. "We have to find Yao." He told her without even mentioning the lizard that he had just slain.

Yao was forcing himself to his feet, using a nearby tree trunk for support,
when the creature looming behind him toppled over. As
awe-striking the spectacle
was, the only thing on his mind
was getting out of this place. His head throbbed
immensely and felt as if something was trying to push out of his head. Yao had
never felt such a thing before and hated as much as he hated the throbs of pain he
had with the voices. As nice as the silence was the pain continued to grow with each
aching minute. He didn't like this place it gave him an odd sensation. With his hands
pressed against the tree for support he stumbled forward slowly making his way
father from where he had left the others. Five minutes into his faulty attempt Yao's
vision began to blur and his knees lock as if something were preventing him from leaving

he crashed back into the earth, and as he lost consciousness, he slowly fell into oblivion.

"Humph, men! Your not the boss of me, so don't tell me what to do!" With that she ran in the opposite direction of Yao and headed towards the other end of the forest. Eventually she came upon what appeared to be a small body of water that laid below a water fall. Stopping she admired the light that reflected off the water. "It's so pretty!" Running closer to the edge of water. She look down upon her reflection. She was covered in dirt and her hair was a mess. looking back and then around seeing that that area was completed isolated, she shed her our layer of clothing. Remaining only in her white tank top and undershorts, she dove into the water, it was refreshingly cool under the light of the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiev felt the monstrosity dip underneath him as it crashed to the ground. Once it had fallen silent and still, he rose from his seat on the base of it's skull. He looked around him and noticed the girl was gone. "Perfect." He grumbled as he wrenched his blade free. He stepped over to her last seen position and looked for foot prints in the grass. Finding her tracks, he followed them to the nearby pond where he found her discarded clothing. "What in the world are you doing?" He asked her from the edge of the shimmering crystal pool. Admittedly, the water looked lovely especially after the spray of blood from his victim.

* I attempt to cover myself before he saw too much*" turn the other way boy before you lose those eyes " * but I was too late and he saw that I had a couple of scars on my back and so I hurried to get my clothes on and give the peeper a cold glare*" what do you want boy and why did you follow me "

Kiev didn't bat an eye at her nudity nor scars. He had seen much worse at the orphanage. "Get dressed, or get left behind. Yao is gone. I would rather only find one corpse today without having to worry about yours as well. We find him, then we find shelter. If you can use those swords for hunting, you'll be more useful than I thought." He told her, his words acidic and sharp like daggers. He spoke like a leader, commanding the attention of those he spoke to.

It was oddly quiet, Yao looked around and saw nothing but darkness. Where am I...?
his thoughts gave voice and echoed around him disappearing into the unseen distance.

Yao felt a sudden throb, as his pulse increased, his body grew to an abnormally high
temperature. Clutching his hands to his shoulders, he began to shake. What is this..?
Suddenly the voices returned becoming louder and louder with each growing second,
Yao's head was sliced with a sharp throbbing pain, this was different from his other
headaches, it like nothing he has ever had before it felt like something was pushing
up from his skull and trying to break free. Yao began to scream in terror and pain,
faceless eyes began to peer at him from the darkness as he screamed, these eyes
were inhuman, they were like those of felines, reptiles, bugs, and birds. These eyes
drove his terror. The eyes moved in closer and closer. Before they reached any further
Yao woke suddenly in a cold sweat, sitting upright, his eyes wide with terror, pain and
confusion. Taking several moments to catch his breath he then realized that the pain
he felt still lingered upon his head, it was not just a dream. Lifting his hand to rub
the side of his head he withdrew his hand abruptly when he felt something hard
and sharp poking from under his hair, attached to his head. It was small, but there
was no mistaking it it was a horn feeling the other-side of his head he felt a second one.
They both for the most part were concealed beneath his raven dark hair.
What in the world was happening?

* I put my clothes on and ask "why do I have to help you find the one whom killed a basalisk find one odd person you know"*i start walking in the opposite direction but I'm stopped by the boy and I could tell that he would fallow me until I went with him so I sighed and went looking for this boy by the name of Yao. So I star the search but I request a break after a long period if walking and I sit on the ground and try to relax with the strange boy not far away. I soon leave the camp to catch some food cause I hadn't eaten all day so I hunted for several hours and cam back dragging two deer, four rabbits, and nine snakes. I huffed as I dragged the deer up to the current camp site*"can ya help me this thing is heavy or are you expecting me to lugg a 200 pound deer around "saw he wasn't moving I finished lugging the deer into camp. So I left to finish the bath I was taking.*

Kiev retraced his steps with the girl in tow. They had little to say to eachother but he did learn her name was Luka and as it turns out, she could hunt. He sighed in exasperation when she came back with her catch. "We can't eat two whole deer, Luka... only kill what you can eat." He walked over and took two of the rabbits. He skinned the first, then the second. "Do you know how to clean a kill?" He asked her.

Yao had not moved since then, he was sitting back against the trunk of the tree he had collapsed under
when he saw it was getting dark.
Where was this place? is this a dream? Did those other two get killed
by that monster? Tilting his gaze upward he looked at the darkening sky.
How did this happen? Despite
all of the strangeness, however Yao was somewhat more relaxed here, it's been so long since he had felt
such peace.
The voices were gone, he was far away from that school, and any other person for that
matter
. As here stared off into the vast sky he forget where and who he was and felt complete serenity,
he paid no heed to his stomach's loud protests of hunger, his mind was somewhere else.

"yeah i can clean a kill and i only killed one deer and i did kill what i need"*i walk away to go clean then the the deer and prepare me something to eat. i walked around the forest to a bag caught in a tree so i jump up and grab the bag from the tree. so i looked through the contents of the bag there was a rope, mint herbs, and a small knife and so took a long stroll back towards the camp with the boy who's name i haven't learned yet so i started to put the snake and deer meat into the bag when suddenlly i heard some thing coming towards me and so i ready my self for what or who it was*

Kiev sat down and breathed deeply. He was sticky with blood and filth, but he needed to focus. There were three of them to start. One missing. Possibly dead. Two hunters in a group could provide food, but if Yao was hurt, it would cause quite a problem. He was stripping wood of its bark when he saw Luka coming back. "Looks like you found something." He said. Luka was proving o be quite proficient. When he heard the rustling in the bushes, he rose from his seat and drew his blades, readying himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melody looked at the strange people from behind the bush "Who the heck are they and why are they here.." Melody thought to herself. She looked down "hmm is it possible" she said in a whisper. Accidentally hits the branch on the bush. "Oh no!" she thought. "they know I'm here what should i do" Melody thought. She closed her eyes and ducked.

*i quietly walk up to the bush and pull back the leaves to see a girl in wired clothes. So I stood there for about a minute observing this girl carefully and I see that she is not a threat so I put my wakasahi away. I walk up to the girl and ask" Who are you and why are you in the bush"*i stopped talking seeing as she look scared half to death. I walk back to my stuff and pull out rabbit jerky and offer some to the girl who was in the bush. Then I go back to what I was doing and finish packing all of the food and some herbs I found. I then went back to the girl *" so who are you any ways "

She stared at the piece of rabbit. She looked down her hair covered one part of her face. She was holding on to her bow and arrow right beside her. She looked up. "i....i..." she muttered. Then she thought to herself "why should i trust these guys i don't know them.... but they seem nice maybe i should give them a chance." She stood up straight and bowed "I'm Melody.." she said very quiet like whisper.

Status
Not open for further replies.