αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiev twirled the daggers over his fingers and they vanished. He was starting to get used to this power. He could hide his weapons in plain sight. Melody looked a bit ragged but not incredible worse for ware. He decided this would be as good a chance as ever to get some information. "Um, hello Melody. We're both very lost. Can you tell us what country we are in?" He asked. He decided to omit the nature of their arrival and hoped Luka would follow his lead. He gave her a look and a tilt of his head, subtly asking for lead on this encounter.

"..." she looked down. "you are near a city called New York...." she said very quietly. She griped her Bow and Arrow tightly. She had a low growl in her voice. She looks at the other girl here. "hmm those clothes i think i've seen them before.." she thought. "What are you doing here any way?" she said very quietly. "I don't think these people are any danger but ever since i came here i can't really trust anyone. hmm what should i do...." she thought to herself.

Kiev raised his eyebrow. Perhaps this was a parallel universe that they had slipped into. That shed a whole lot more light on the situation. "Ah yes of course... New York." He said. "We are looking for a lost companion of ours. Can you help us? "

"By the way he reacted to New York he doesn't know what it is.." she thought. "Who is this person you are looking for.." she said quietly. "Hmph if i turned into a wolf i could find this person in a heartbeat." she thought to herself. She scented the air. she quickly turned around and pointed her bow and arrow behind her. "Something out there...." she said worriedly.

The light that fell through the clouds above him grew dimmer as day turned into night.
It was getting late, Yao had not moved since collapsing, it was too late for him too go any
further, it did not help that he was still uncertain as to where he was. His head suddenly
began to throb again. He put his hands to his head again and felt the strange things
growing just above his ears. "...." He lowered his hands to his lap and looked up at the
where the moon was becoming visible. At least the voices have stopped... He thought.

Kiev raised his hand as a dagger materialized. He readied himself, fading from everyone's view slightly as he attuned himself to his surroundings and developing a camouflage.

Melody looks at him curios. "He didn't have a dagger before.." she thought. she held up her hand "Wait!" she looked over the bush. Their was a baby wolf with her mother. "Sorry" she whispered "it was nothing it was just a wolf and its pup." she grew very quite looking at the two strange people in her site she shook her head "i can help you find your friend tell me what does he/she look like." she said very quiet.

He looked at the wolf and held his hands up, taking a step back, ending his aggressive stance. "We'll let them pass." He looked back towards Luka, then to Melody. "His name is Yao. Black hair. Carries a pair of scissors. He should be around here. "

"I believe i saw him around the forest.." she said in a whisper. "Ugg if he smells anything like them i guess i can tracking him but i don't want them to know i'm part wolf hmm what should i do.." she thought to herself. "Just one question your not from around here are you?" she said kind of quiet.

* i sigh*" well if we are in new york then where are the buildings then and are you sure he is in that direction"* i walk to the tree and climb to a high branch*"night melody and perv. ill help you find the guy in the morning"*i prethen returen to camp clean then i tend to fall asleep. Then i get up after the fire is out and sneak some more meat to eat.*

Kiev turned back to their camp, waving a hand toward melody. "You're welcome to stay with us here." He told her. He picked a tree to sit against to wait for the morning. He ended up falling asleep, waking up soon after. He jumped up and immediately looked over the camp. He glanced at the newcomer with scrutinizing eyes. "We're leaving soon." He told her firmly. He doused the fire in dirt and shook the tree Luka was in. "Wake up."

She stared at the strange people. "I would love to join you on your quest......." she said quietly. "Sure happy to join you and figure out who you really are." she thought. All the sudden her tail came out and started to wag. She saw her tail and freaked out "Oh no what if they see!" she thought she quickly put away her tail and looked around to see if they saw. She sighed. she got up and looked around. "This journey is going to be tougher than i thought." she thought.

Yao sat there looking up into the darkening sky. There was nothing to do and nowhere to go.
He sat there for hours, listening to the rustling coming from the weathered leafs hanging above him
in the tall trees that were
brushed by the whispering wind. The sounds were soothing, it was ages
since he had experienced such tranquility. When sleep had finally fallen upon him that night, for the
first time in life he slept a dreamless sleep, and felt at peace in this strange place.

*falls from the tree because the boy shook it but I catch myself before I hit the ground*" what did you shake the tree for you jerk"*i brush off the leaves that fell on me and huff. I go to grab my stuff what do you want

Kiev was already walking. There was a lot to think about with the newcomer. He noticed her tail instantly but he decided to not mention it. It made him wonder what other types of species inhabited this land. He closed his eyes and calmed his mind. He remembered what his father taught him. Take hold of the situation. Use the assets that you are given. He turned around and addressed Melody. "I need you to show me where you saw the boy." He said to her. He felt a bit of guilt using this girl after just meeting, but they needed to find Yao.

"Sure follow me.." She started to run through the forest. "These people are odd but those clothes i know them i know i do!" she thought. She noticed a dark tree right in front of them. "Here is the place i last saw him/her he or she should be around here somewhere. "Hmm the scent is really strong here she or he should be real close." she thought. she scented the air. "Yep he or she is real close." she thought

Yao awoke with a start to the sudden clutter of voices that
invaded his head,
two of the voices he noted were those of
Kiev and the girl from the park.
So they survived.. he thought.
He stayed silent remaining still. Who was that
other voice,
and what were they doing here? They were getting closer
to him.
He looked down at his legs that were stretched out
in front of him.
It would be nice if that sleep hadn't never
ended... what was to be now?

*I walk around the area and then trip on a Yaos leg*" ow my head what's the big idea"*i look to see its Yao and sigh*"hey perv and melody I found the boy he's doesn't look alive"

Kiev crouched beside Yao. "He's breathing." He said. "Thank you for your help, Melody." He said to her as he stood up. Now all we need to do is find shelter and find out where we are...
"Melody. can you take us to the city boarders?" He asked her. The sooner they get to civilization the better...

"Of course but first tell me your not from around here are you.." She looked down knowing that he would say of course they are "and don't try and lie." her hair covered her face. "Those clothes there not from this world..." She thought to herself

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.