Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brea
I agree with @Shayla. No pairing is going to be a bad pairing. Plus I trust your judgement so!! ^^

And there's also the fact that I couldn't kill you through my phone screen so you're good!!

I approve these parings!!

No someone doesn't have it. I'm truely sorry about the mad hatter thing
Hope that little guy of yours can handle a woman repeatedly trying to stomp out his love

I approve these parings!!

Hope that little guy of yours can handle a woman repeatedly trying to stomp out his love

He doesn't like this idea either so maybe they'll get along in that retro spect of it

Hm. Erin doesn't have a definite partner so I think I'm going to postpone on posting for her. However I'm still happy with the pairings! Arabella's and Tate's relationship is going to be interesting to develop.

Reactions: Brea
I don't

He doesn't like this idea either so maybe they'll get along in that retro spect of it
Why don't you like them? Well we might be missing one person but they seem fine to me

EDIT: we aren't missing one I'm blind

Oh I like them that was a mistype sorry if it seemed like I said something I didn't mean
Why don't you like them? Well we might be missing one person but they seem fine to me

EDIT: we aren't missing one I'm blind

No one is playing Dr. Falicer's kid that's the one we are "missing"

Oh I like them that was a mistype sorry if it seemed like I said something I didn't mean

No one is playing Dr. Falicer's kid that's the one we are "missing"
Ah, alright, that clears things up. Violet might eventually like him, depending on what situation he finds her in.

@Justaddnutts ~ @Brea ~ and Star ^^

I love our pairings!! I'm beyond excited to watch how Arianna and Callaway will play off one another and how their bond will be.. Than there is Melody and Blake which will be just something to witness and Lizzy and Tokota will be just a show in one :D

Great job on the pairings! I aprrove!

@Shayla

Ah yes! I know I am so excited to see how it goes! I'm interested to see if she'll be able to get past his walls and everything. And there are too many alerts! I need to finish my CS! *flies off*

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Brea
@Infinite_Darkness looks like we have another paring together~ I should have my boy finished soon. Then things can get started

Reactions: HEX
Almost done! Just have to get her personality up and my girl will be read.

OTL I need to stop distracting myself. *scurries off*

So, @Meggie - I thought I remembered that the dorms rooms are kinda like groups of 4 peoples (So, 2 pairs in each group) are living in the same dorm. Few questions on that:
  1. How will it be decided which pairs dorm together?
  2. Does each person have a separate room with a common room connecting them all (kinda envisioned something like they had in Undeclared?) or does each pair share one room?
  3. What furniture is in each dorm room?

#8fd8d8
"What a treachours thing to believe that a person is more than a person."

tumblr_mhjqe8jGZH1qcoffto1_250.gif
tumblr_mhjqe8jGZH1qcoffto2_250.gif
tumblr_mhjqe8jGZH1qcoffto3_250.gif
tumblr_mhjqe8jGZH1qcoffto4_250.gif
tumblr_mhjqe8jGZH1qcoffto5_250.gif
tumblr_mhjqe8jGZH1qcoffto6_250.gif

Name:
"My name is a secret. I cant be a mystery if I tell you, now can I? Besides, it's a mouthful."
Astrid Alexandra Thatch Nedakh

Sixteen

Grade in school:
"I'm but a mere Junior."
Junior (11)

Evil or good:
"Neither, I'm Switzerland!"
Good

Parents:
"Ah yes, good ole' mum and dad."
Kida Nedakh and Milo Thatch

Personality:
"Hmmm...well."

Adventurous || Energetic || Intelligent || Caring || Dangerous || Hard worker || Stubborn || Optimistic || Sensitive || Simple || Curious

Being the daughter of Kida and Milo, of course Astrid has gained some of their traits. Astrid loves adventure, she wants to travel the world, go different places, learn different languages. If you ever need someone to go on a hike or travel to a different place with you, she's your girl. The girl is energetic and it always seems like she never runs out of energy, though some people take this as her way of being a ditz and an airhead but dont let that trait fool you. Astrid is extremely smart, has a pretty high IQ just like her father. It kind of does help that she has a photographic memory and is able to memorize what she sees and reads. However just because she has a photographic memory, that doesnt mean she slacks off, in fact she works extremely hard ready to prove to others that she earns her grades because she studies and pays attention. Astrid is extremely caring and she's ready to lend a helping hand if needed, but dont let that fool you, she can be extremly dangerous. She was raised (by her mother) to be a warrior and to make sure that no one steps on her and takes advantage. Dont get on her bad side.

Stubborn is one word that is constantly used to describe Astrid and the young female can be as stubborn as a mule. If she doesnt like something or feels that something is against her morals, she will stand her ground. Just like her mother, she's curious and ready to explore the world, get out and meet new people. She heard this quote once "I'm in love with places I've never been and people I've never met" and for her that couldn't be more true. She's curious about the world around her wants to get to know it better. Simple and optimistic, Astrid is willing to see the good in everyone, even those that are deemed bad, and she tries to look at both sides of the story. After all it is fair. Most people would say that Astrid has a hard exterior and in a sense she does come across as tough, take no nonsense and that nothing can hurt her. However, she is a lot more sensitive than others tend to think, and she will get down if her friends don't include her in their plans or something like that.

Overall though, Astrid tries to remain optimistic and she is just one big ball of thread that gets tangled up and some people believe that the personality she shows others isnt real. But all of it is real and Astrid sees to reason to try and be fake.

Feelings on arranged marriage:
"Ugh, dont even talk to me about that."
She absolutely hates it. Astrid likes the idea of marriage but not if it's to someone she doesn't or can't come to love.

Other:
"Well, let's see here..."

She is always seen with a crystal around her neck which helps heal and give light when needed
Has lived out on the sea her entire life, very rarely did she ever leave
She has a fear of spiders
Loves all kinds of books
She believes in true love

"The Joy of life comes from our encounter with new experiences."

Last edited:
Can a arranged marriage just be friendship? They don't have to all led to a relationship down the line, right?

So, @Meggie - I thought I remembered that the dorms rooms are kinda like groups of 4 peoples (So, 2 pairs in each group) are living in the same dorm. Few questions on that:
  1. How will it be decided which pairs dorm together?
  2. Does each person have a separate room with a common room connecting them all (kinda envisioned something like they had in Undeclared?) or does each pair share one room?
  3. What furniture is in each dorm room?
1. There will be another list for that.
2. There are two bedrooms the pairs will share rooms
3. The furniture is yet to be decided but I'll find pictures

• Thank You
1. There will be another list for that.
2. There are two bedrooms the pairs will share rooms
3. The furniture is yet to be decided but I'll find pictures

So, should we hold off on our arrival posts until the list of pairings has been posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.