Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well each character only has one child of marrying age? I have an idea can it be the son of Milo? I was going to do the Daughter of Dr. faclicer from the princess and the frog.
Well I was kind of hoping to make a daughter to be honest, but I guess I can make a son.

Go ahead I'll figure out something for the son of Dr. Falicer
Ah thank you so much! I'll try and have her up soon. (Like when I get right off of work.) and I'll PM you both if my characters soon.

May I just add something? There are two other sets that could be used if more people wanted to join. Esmeralda and Phoebus and than a child of Frollo. They are wonderful characters.. Well to me :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I quite honestly want another female but I don't want to add anymore characters

My characters are finally finished!

FancyLine.png

2dca609825ace3e41b55c6c00862e40a.jpg

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Name[/BCOLOR]
Kristin Devina Gothel

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Age[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Grade in school[/BCOLOR]
Junior

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Looks[/BCOLOR]
Height - 5'4"
Weight - 110 Lbs
Hair Color - Chocolate Brown
Eye Color - Chestnut Brown
Tattoos - None
Piercings - Basic Ear Piercings, Tongue Piercings.

Reign.jpg

[BCOLOR=#099c09]EVIL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Parents[/BCOLOR]
Mother Gothel + Jake (Never knew his last name)

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Witty | Intelligent | Brave | Strong | Manipulative | Observant | Artistic | Athletic
Since day one, Kristin was bred to be evil. Despite her mother's love of being young, Kristin took on a different look on life. She wanted to destroy those who opposed her path. To accomplish this, Kristin not only trained herself in the dark arts and hand to hand combat, she also learned everything there was available to a girl like her. Leaving her a deadly, intelligent, weapon. She is witty and silver tongued, she is a master of manipulation. Some question whether or not she is trustworthy, but don't be fouled she is a women of her word; however, those words come seldom. Despite her evil nature, deep down Kristin loves things that are as simple as art, dance, singing, and friends. Those are the things her mother tried to turn her off to, but not all efforts are with success.

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Feelings on arranged marriage[/BCOLOR]
"It's like being forced to love something your allergic to."
Kristin was never one to be over joyed with arranged marriage, she prefers the idea of falling in love and marrying the man she loves.

tumblr_nhaopjMj2t1s0750uo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#099c09]Other[/BCOLOR]
Has a crow named Kane

Kristin can sing beautifully. Before some knew who her mother was, she use to sing for Kings and Queens from far away lands.

Her father was a dark lord in a near by kingdom, he knew the dark arts better than most people of his land. When Kristin was ten, her 'gifts' came to her.

Her gifts are the basic dark arts, then what is unique to her: inducing nightmares in someones every day life.

Kristin loves the idea of love.

FancyLine.png

images-155687.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800080]Faceclaim: Parineeti Chopra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Name[/BCOLOR]
Lady Nasira Reshm (Ra-sh-m)

[BCOLOR=#800080]Age[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Grade in school[/BCOLOR]
Senior

[BCOLOR=#800080]Looks[/BCOLOR]
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 120 Lbs
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Hazel green
Tattoos - 1
Piercings - Basic Ear, Cartilage

ei-212146.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800080]Evil[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Parents[/BCOLOR]
Jafar + Lady Ophelia (1 year Deceased)

[BCOLOR=#800080]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Sly | Outspoken | Mystical | Sneaky | Flirty | Charming | Manipulative | Self-Centered | Seductive
Despite her father being a power-hungry man that wishes to rule the world, Nasira didn't really take after him on the power-hungry part. Since she was little she dreamed of being a ruler and her mother would have gotten her there if she wasn't caught and executed. However, after seeing her mother killed Nasira's lust for ruling ended, but her crave for revenge began. Nasira began to manipulate people into doing her bidding and well it worked.

[BCOLOR=#800080]Feelings on arranged marriage[/BCOLOR]
"Why must I marry for money, why not love? Why not someone I truly care about?"
She may do everything he father asks of her because she wishes to please him, but when it comes to love she would like to do what pleases herself.

tumblr_nfrxe9HATU1rz3s6qo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#800080]Other[/BCOLOR]
Has a pet snake named Wish

She has the power to see into the future and command people.

She loves walking in the forest, gives her time to think.

She wants to find someone that will accept her for who she is and not what they want her to be.

She hates being bossed around, and when she is the job will never be down right and it will blow up in someone's face.

FancyLine.png

5d0f09cd4b060a4cb849445c8f9cf141.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Name[/BCOLOR]
Li Shan (Last name goes first in his culture, but he wants people to call him Shan)

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Age[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Grade in school[/BCOLOR]
Senior

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Looks[/BCOLOR]
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 206 Lbs
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Brown, almost black looking
Tattoos - On right side of his rib cage
Piercings - N/A

321full-booboo-stewart.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Neutral[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Parents[/BCOLOR]
Mulan and Shang

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Natural born leader | Swords-Man | Sharp-shooter | Patient | Caring | Strong & Brave | Free-Spirited
Since the day of his birth, which was celebrated by all of china, Shan was called the next Savior of the land. The pressure was on a little too much. Everything was always about being the best, being selfless, being there for others, but Shan never knew what it was like to reflect on himself. He was always training to be patient, a warrior, and a leader. He was built to protect and serve, but he wanted to serve himself for once. So when his parents informed him that his arranged marriage has come, he was excited. Not to be married or in a arranged marriage, but to get away from his parents for once in his life.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Feelings on arranged marriage[/BCOLOR]
"It's something so normal in my culture today that I didn't expect anything but it."
Lies! Shan may have expected to be placed into a arranged marriage, but he still wonders what love is. True love.

tumblr_nsdklq2eiI1she1iko1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Other[/BCOLOR]

Has a pet lizard named Mo

Has a horse named Scorpio

Is amazing at hand to hand combat

Swords-man

Doesn't want to follow in his mother or father's footsteps, he wants to blaze his own trail and leave his own legacy on the world.
I love your faceclaim for the male!

Reactions: HEX
Ok at the bottom of the overview page ther are links go to the IC group. The first part of the Roleplay is ready for all of you to enjoy

Officially finished with my CS's and did some minor detailing to it.

Reactions: MusicalMegLove
Ok at the bottom of the overview page ther are links go to the IC group. The first part of the Roleplay is ready for all of you to enjoy
Shouldn't we wait for for Brea to finish the pairings?

Sure but shouldn't be too long she said fifteen minutes at he most. I'm starting my replies for my characters now. Since it might take me a while

• Thank You
Reactions: sunflower fairy
Sure but shouldn't be too long she said fifteen minutes at he most. I'm starting my replies for my characters now. Since it might take me a while
Mine are not fully done

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I'll get started. ^^ However, I may not be able to post for a while as I'm about to leave and my phone is going to die soon.

I know the majority of people are done though and as soon as you finish you can join in
Violet is done, I just have to finish the second character, and then add the son of the mad hatter

Could I have a link to the CS since it isn't letting me get to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.