Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet is done, I just have to finish the second character, and then add the son of the mad hatter
Would you like to do the son of Dr. Falicer instead of the mad hatter?

Finished with the pairings, PM'd them to the GM. Gonna do my relationship propositions before I post to IC, but hopefully those won't take too terribly long! ♥ (Get ready for a long post everyone...)

Would you like to do the son of Dr. Falicer instead of the mad hatter?
I believe someone else had that. I am just fine with the ones I have.

Finished with the pairings, PM'd them to the GM. Gonna do my relationship propositions before I post to IC, but hopefully those won't take too terribly long! ♥ (Get ready for a long post everyone...)
They are long for sure but in the end I love the effort you put into them like you do with your CS's lol ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
What do you mean by relationships?

Usually when Brea does her Relationship Propositions it is mainly for friendships , neutrals , Enemies , etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Friends, enemies, that sort of thing. Before I begin a roleplay I like to go through and read all the Character Sheets, then figure out the types of relationships my characters will have with all the other characters. Just so I know how they'll all interact and everything.

@Brea i should probably do those as well..

My girl will be up shortly

~ I have to say I'm now beyond excited to see what pairings have been chosen..

~ I have to say I'm now beyond excited to see what pairings have been chosen..
Just don't kill me if you don't like them...

Will we be notified that when the pairings are up?

I know!! >u< I can't wait!
~ Excitement overload has thus begun!! ^^

Just don't kill me if you don't like them...
~ I could never bring myself to kill anyone... Besides I love all the characters so I'll manage.

Cannot wait to see what is coming our way though! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.