M a l e
S e x u a l i t y
H e t e r o s e x u a l
D o r m
D o r m R o o m # 8
Y e a r
1 1 t h G r a d e - J u n i o r

P e r s o n a l i t y
Boisterous and flamboyant in both style and personaliy, Aiden, is known to be the life of the party. Though utterly devoted and affectionate towards the people he cares about, Aiden can be cold, selfish and prickly to everyone else. However, he is genuinely warm-hearted and responsible, wanting to do his best in whatever situation he is in. He is also quite the "ladies man" and does not shy away in refering to himself as "handsome". But don't confuse him as a narssistist, he just takes extra care of himself since being self-aware of ones body and image is quite important to him.

H o b b i e s
S h o e s
Aiden is obsessed with them. He uses them once--everyday he wears a different kind of shoes--then put them on display in his shoe closet. He already has one hundred and fourteen (114) pairs of shoes and still counting.

G r o o m i n g & S t y l i n g S e r v i c e s
In school, Aiden is known as the Fairy Godfather for his talent in transforming 'Cinderella' into a handsome/beautiful prince/princess--but with a price, of course. Just ask around campus, everyone knows him. Or if your too shy, he has a calling card written somewhere in campus (the back of the school gym near the dumpsters) and call his number. He'll turn you from a nobody into a somebody. He also offers 'how to be cool' or 'how to woo a lady' seminars as well.

T a l e n t s

G r o o m i n g & I m a g e S t y l i n g
A r t s & C r a f t
B u s i n e s s/H u s t l i n g

H i s t o r y

The wealthy third (3rd) son to a large hair product company, Aiden has lived a very priviledge life thus far. His father owns a business that requires him to travel alot while his mother owns her own hair production company in the city, leaving him to be the ONLY male in a woman dominating family of seven (7) different personality types of women. Having to grow up in a all female enviornment, Aiden, has already mastered the art of women--how they think, feel, and etc.--which is why many of his fellow male--lovestruck--companions would seek his advice to how to make women happy.

C r u s h

He has a crush on multiple female singers/actresses.
(He studies in an all-boys school for crying out loud.)

read the rules *smiles*

tumblr_mnopbazxSZ1s00guko1_500.png

A I D Ξ N P R I C Ξ

F u l l N a m e
A i d e n T i m o t h y P r i c e
N i c k n a m e (s)
A T, T i m, M r. S h e a r s, S c i s s o r s, F a i r y G o d f a t h e r
A g e
1 7 y e a r s o l d
G e n d e r
M a l e
S e x u a l i t y
H e t e r o s e x u a l
D o r m
D o r m R o o m # 8
Y e a r
1 1 t h G r a d e - J u n i o r

P e r s o n a l i t y
Boisterous and flamboyant in both style and personaliy, Aiden, is known to be the life of the party. Though utterly devoted and affectionate towards the people he cares about, Aiden can be cold, selfish and prickly to everyone else. However, he is genuinely warm-hearted and responsible, wanting to do his best in whatever situation he is in. He is also quite the "ladies man" and does not shy away in refering to himself as "handsome". But don't confuse him as a narssistist, he just takes extra care of himself since being self-aware of ones body and image is quite important to him.

H o b b i e s
S h o e s
Aiden is obsessed with them. He uses them once--everyday he wears a different kind of shoes--then put them on display in his shoe closet. He already has one hundred and fourteen (114) pairs of shoes and still counting.

G r o o m i n g & S t y l i n g S e r v i c e s
In school, Aiden is known as the Fairy Godfather for his talent in transforming 'Cinderella' into a handsome/beautiful prince/princess--but with a price, of course. Just ask around campus, everyone knows him. Or if your too shy, he has a calling card written somewhere in campus (the back of the school gym near the dumpsters) and call his number. He'll turn you from a nobody into a somebody. He also offers 'how to be cool' or 'how to woo a lady' seminars as well.

T a l e n t s

G r o o m i n g & I m a g e S t y l i n g
A r t s & C r a f t
B u s i n e s s/H u s t l i n g

H i s t o r y

The wealthy third (3rd) son to a large hair product company, Aiden has lived a very priviledge life thus far. His father owns a business that requires him to travel alot while his mother owns her own hair production company in the city, leaving him to be the ONLY male in a woman dominating family of seven (7) different personality types of women. Having to grow up in a all female enviornment, Aiden, has already mastered the art of women--how they think, feel, and etc.--which is why many of his fellow male--lovestruck--companions would seek his advice to how to make women happy.

C r u s h

He has a crush on multiple female singers/actresses.
(He studies in an all-boys school for crying out loud.)

"Girls are like... well... shoot... they (girls) can't even defined themselves, and you expect us to figure them out?"

Accepted~

ebb3ba1e-cef0-49d5-add3-b175b73d0334.png~original

Name: Phenex Aduros Solaire

Nickname: Flame of Olympus

Sexuality: Straight

Dorm: 5

Year: Senior

Personality: Proud, stubborn, impatient, and has a quick temper; can be impulsive at times, as well as sarcastic, but is also very loyal to those he considers his friends. Sometimes he says cruel or hurtful things in the heat of the moment, only to feel remorse right after. It may take him awhile, but Phenex always sets out to right the wrongs he's done to others, and when wrongs are done to him, he can be rather quick to forgive--as long as he knows the person is truly sorry. Under the right circumstances and if approached by the right type of person, Phenex can be pretty friendly.

Traits: Moody, sarcastic, has a wry sense of humour, is ticklish (back of the neck, especially).

Hobbies: Playing instruments (wind and string instruments, particularly), and likes practicing various forms of hand-to-hand combat to stay in shape.

Talents: Skilled in hand-to-hand combat and good at playing various forms of music--from classical to rock. He's also quite acrobatic.

History: N/A

Crush: To be decided during RP.

Other: The info displayed is merely an alteration of Phenex's actual character, done specifically for this RP.

Phenex quote: "Why the hell should I care about your petty problems? I have more than enough of my own to deal with."

I think Phenex and Aiden would become great friends. The tsundere and the carefree one. Oh, the teasing. Haha

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll have both my males up tomorrow, hopefully. One is a very shy one and the other is a total douche.

Reactions: Rebel-Dynasty
I think Phenex and Aiden would become great friends. The tsundere and the carefree one. Oh, the teasing. Haha

Hahaha! No joke, when I looked at yours earlier, I was even thinking, "both of them have a little tsundere in them." xD (It's a term I've only become acquainted with in the last couple of months, and I love it). I bet you're right. ;) It might take some time, but I bet they'd grow on one another. :P

Hahaha! No joke, when I looked at yours earlier, I was even thinking, "both of them have a little tsundere in them." xD (It's a term I've only become acquainted with in the last couple of months, and I love it). I bet you're right. ;) It might take some time, but I bet they'd grow on one another. :P
You enjoy Tsundere? I prefer Yandere. Tsundere's pretty cool, too.

You enjoy Tsundere? I prefer Yandere. Tsundere's pretty cool, too.

Usually the first characters I really click with are a little rough around the edges. ^^; *Craftily looks up Yandere* That one seems to have a few different meanings. I'm guessing you like the lovestruck aspect? :)

Usually the first characters I really click with are a little rough around the edges. ^^; *Craftily looks up Yandere* That one seems to have a few different meanings. I'm guessing you like the lovestruck aspect? :)
Yeah. The "I love you. Anyone else who loves you or you love must be eliminated so I have no competition and can be with you forever." Like Yuno Gasai.

*cracks up* I am much more of a tsundere fan I have to admit~ *thinks of Toradora* Tiga is a tsundere~ Wait she is right?

Shouldn't they be friends already though? Since they are in school with only 273 students. Aiden is the sociable 'let's be friends now' type of guy. I think Phenex was the one who had no choice warming up to him--since Aiden can be quite the determine punk. haha, well that is my opinion anyway.

Is the IC gonna be in a thread, or a group?

a thread~

also we can talk about relationships with those who are in their second, third and etc years~

Shouldn't they be friends already though? Since they are in school with only 273 students. Aiden is the sociable 'let's be friends now' type of guy. I think Phenex was the one who had no choice warming up to him--since Aiden can be quite the determine punk. haha, well that is my opinion anyway.

Lol, maybe. :P I can see Phe kind of just...resigning himself to it, at first. Like, "I don't know why this guy keeps hanging around me, but I may as well make the best of it". xD

Ok. Is the only difference between a thread and a group that a thread has no multiple topic things, and no home page?

@.@' oh! The weekend is coming I can do everything this weekend Muse-chan!

kodocha_223.jpg

.:Name:.
Aaron Sue Parker

.:Nickname:.
None

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Sexuality:.
Straight

.:Dorm#:.

.:Year:.
Junior

.:Personality:.
Aaron, for the most part, is a very cool and collected guy. Not many things appear to faze him, unless the situation includes a close friend that is in trouble. He is known to be very intimidating to people of all ages. In the beginning of Middle School Aaron ruled his school with some of his trouble-making peers, even striking fear into both teachers and classmates. He had once blushed around his ex, although he always denied it. He rarely smiles and the same goes with laughing. He is very athletic, excelling heavily in martial arts and being able to beat those that are considered to be his seniors with ease. Aaron is also known to be very intimidating to people of all ages.

In the beginning of Middle School, Aaron ruled his school with some of his trouble-making peers, even striking fear into both his teachers and classmates. Only Xavier, his best friend, was courageous enough to stand up to him, which is something that he eventually admired and appreciated. Aaron is protective and loyal to his friends, especially Xavier, willing to help them in whatever way he can. He has only truly shown his emotions to Xavier, crying in front of him when he can't hold it in anymore, and opening up to him about his feelings and past. Aaron has also once displayed jealousy when it come to his ex, missing her tremendously when she left with others for her career. But Aaron got over it by the end of Middle School and they've never seen or even speaked to each other after she left

~ Traits ~
Cool, Collected, Intimidating, Athletic, Strong, Protective, Loyal, Brave, Distant, Reserved, Quiet, Nice, Comes off as unemotional, Smart, Mature, Can be quite the trouble maker

~ Hobbies ~
Listening to music, Fighting, Doing Martial Arts

~ Talents ~
Highly skilled in combat, Great in Parkour, Knows how to play the guitar

.:History:.
Aaron Parker was born on October 12th and his mother died while giving birth to him. Because of this, he had no maternal influence and his sister blamed their mother's entire death on Aaron's existence. Despite the distance between them, Aaron, his father, and his sister still visited his mother's grave as a family.
When he was three years old, Naomi often mistreated Aaron, calling him names and pushing him around. He never understood what he did to make her act this way towards him, but eventually she told him: she believed that she and her father both hated him because it was his fault their mother was dead. The harsh words stung, and soon Aaron shut his family out of his life; he let his sister talk badly about him and ignored his father. The family became accustomed to this, and soon Aaron and his father barely acknowledged each other. This behavior affected how Aaron acted, and by the time he was five years old, he was closed-off and cold-hearted. He didn't connect with anyone personally except for Xavier and started causing trouble at school to draw his mind away from his family's behavior, as well as his mother's death.

.:Crush:.
Nobody

.:Other:.
"I don't hate you."

23337.jpg

Xavier James Hunter

None

Male

Straight

Junior

Xavier Hunter has been labeled as a delinquent due to his habit of always arriving late for school and skipping classes. He is the type of guy who thinks deep thoughts about his life and other things, but doesn't usually speak them out. Of course, that doesn't stop him from being bluntly honest with everyone and often being called rude because of it. Xavier tends to be sarcastic and, like his friend Aaron, a trouble maker. Despite him being sarcastic, Xavier has a knack for solving problems with Aaron and although he won't admit it, cares for him deeply. He loves to play innocent and lighthearted pranks on people; sometimes for his amusement, but mostly to help the victim in realizing his/her mistakes. Though Xavier is a delinquent he does not go around looking for fights. However when he does get into a brawl he is shown as a very tough fighter, able to take his opponent's blows and still manage to counter-attack fiercely. However, despite all this, Xavier is actually a pretty smart guy and could have high goals, if not for his reputation and school records. Xavier is a good friend and thinks before speaking, often being witty because of it

~ Traits ~
Thinks deeply, Blunt, Sarcastic, Trouble maker, Caring, Problem solver, Prankster, Fierce, Brave, Smart, Witty, Protective, Quite mature, Hard working

~ Hobbies ~
Listening to music, Practicing hand-to-hand combat, Reading comics

~ Talents ~
Playing drums, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Great in Taekwondo

Xavier became a delinquent after his mother, May, died in a car accident when he was young. Xavier had been living with his father, Drake, with whom he constantly argues with. Xavier was injured during a fight with his father three years ago; since then he could no longer raise his right shoulder higher then his shoulder, thus his basketball career coming to an end. After that incident Xavier's relationship with his father has been very distant

Nobody

''You are who you are. You have to do what you can."

Last edited by a moderator:
PurpleGirl1.jpg
Flora Lliana Hauloua

Flo

Female

Pansexual

Senior

PurpleGirl3.jpg

She is very laid back and calm, mellow even, nothing ever bothers her and she's also a straight A student without trying, she's a genius and often falls asleep in class, she has no really motivation though and as such always goes with the flow. It's nearly impossible to anger her either, but if you do, your best chance is to just run away or leave her alone. She's likely to kill you once she's pushed that far. Despite her lack of motivation for anything she does show interest in others sometimes, it just depends on if they can keep up with her wit and cleverness, she can be quite annoying with the way she phrases things sometimes.
~ Traits ~
Clever, Witty, Lazy, Intelligent.
~ Hobbies ~
Sleeping, Eavesdropping, and sometimes she intervenes where she shouldn't.
~ Talents ~
She's a Genius without motivation, that's all.

(Will be revaled through rp if it comes up.)

N/A

~"You...Can you keep up with me? If you can I'd love to see it, I need someone to keep me entertained."~

PurpleGirl2.jpg
(I hope that's good.)​

Attachments

• PurpleGirl2.jpg
    PurpleGirl2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PurpleGirl3.jpg
    PurpleGirl3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PurpleGirl1.jpg
    PurpleGirl1.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 0