Arleong High :: ONLY ACCEPTING MALES!

My baby needs a dorm roommate. //editing her post "cleverly".

thank you I shall adde you in now~

Also i can't seem to tag you.... Must be because of the way that your letters are written.... ^^;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I shent you da tingy, Musie-chan!

Last edited:
No problemsh. Glad to halp.

WIP {only need to beautify the post}

e5a5727a8f8050a75419a9a45cbd3086.jpg

Name
Ryugo & Ryohei Matsunaga

Nickname
Dumb and Dumber, The Rascals, The duo Celebrity

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Dorm#

Year
Junior

Personality and Personal interest
The twins somewhat have similar personality but yet different, both of them does create problem but Ryohei does it purposely while Ryugo is a major klutz. When the both of them together they create a huge uproar no matter where it is, Ryohei usually take the upperhand to be noisy when they're together and Ryugo will join in. With the much problem caused by Ryohei, he was labelled as the most cheerful as well as friendliest out of all people while Ryugo are much more mysterious and tend to hang out in library unless his brother asked him to go together. One note things is that there's weird phenomenon where Ryugo will not be a klutz if his brother are with him and he became flirtatious with girls unlike his usual self.

Both twins have hobbies which they both have, both of them seems to be athletic but in a different sports, Ryohei are basketball freak while Ryugo is the school's soccer ace. They both also love art as their interest, both of them are adept playing piano, they were often being called to play the piano during ceremony though their style are different.

Ryohei's hobby are not what you expect from a trouble maker, he have a great art sense. His really love to paint outside school period, usually when school over, he would directly go to art class and create art in any form. Other things he likes is to play otome games, it can be seen through his room that he have pile of otome collection from retro to modern otome. As for Ryugo, he loves cooking especially making french cuisine. He usually make the lunch for his brother and him as well as for dinner.

History
will be revealed during roleplay

Crush
Ryohei loves 2d girl while Ryugo loves everyone

Other
"People said that we are really similar that we can change place but really to change place and be other aren't as easy as it look. The best thing is to be what you are. "

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
latest

.:Name:.
Hi. My name is Leila-Henrietta Harfing. But just call me Leila. What kind of dumbass name is Henrietta.

.:Nickname:.
Most of my friends call me Lei. But you don't call me anything. Nothing, period, nada, zilch, non, nein, no, ingen.

.:Age:.
Varför skulle jag berätta för dig ?
That's swedish for Why would I tell you? But she's 16

.:Gender:.
Sono una ragazza
Italian for I'm a girl.

.:Sexuality:.
None of your business. I can date whoever I want, whenever I want.
Bisexual.

.:Dorm#:.
Watashi wa ryō 2 ni yo
Dorm 2.
.:Year:.
11th Grade.

.:Personality:.
~ Traits ~
Some say I'm bossy. Those people are dead (to me).
Leila is a bit bossy. She won't stop until you either leave or agree with her. She doesn't like being bothered and won't take bullshit. She can sometimes seem rude but thats when she wants to be alone. Lei is also sarcastic.But she is kind when you can get to her.
~ Hobbies ~
I play guitar and write. Or read a good book.
~ Talents ~
I can speak 5 languages. English, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Japanese. I guess I'm also very good in getting a point through.

.:History:.
For me to know, and you to find out.[/size]

Does it look like I'm laughing? -draws air circle around face- Seriously? Do I look like happy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebel-Dynasty
I hope its good.

latest

.:Name:.
Hi. My name is Leila-Henrietta Harfing. But just call me Leila. What kind of dumbass name is Henrietta.[/size

.:Nickname:.
Most of my friends call me Lei. But you don't call me anything. Nothing, period, nada, zilch, non, nein, no, ingen.

.:Age:.
Varför skulle jag berätta för dig ?
That's swedish for Why would I tell you? But she's 16

.:Gender:.
Sono una ragazza
Italian for I'm a girl.

.:Sexuality:.
None of your business. I can date whoever I want, whenever I want.
Bisexual.

.:Dorm#:.
Watashi wa ryō 2 ni yo
Dorm 2.

.:Year:.
11th Grade.

.:Personality:.
~ Traits ~
Some say I'm bossy. Those people are dead (to me).
Leila is a bit bossy. She won't stop until you either leave or agree with her. She doesn't like being bothered and won't take bullshit. She can sometimes seem rude but thats when she wants to be alone. Lei is also sarcastic.But she is kind when you can get to her.

~ Hobbies ~
I play guitar and write. Or read a good book.
~ Talents ~
I can speak 5 languages. English, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Japanese. I guess I'm also very good in getting a point through.

.:History:.
For me to know, and you to find out.
read the rules.

I forgot about that thing, Sowwy.

no not soon cause not enough of the people who said they were playing males have put their characters up we will be starting this rp.... Probably..... *thinks*

Maybe in a week or so?

Ill have my male up tomorrow

Ah! My alerts were not informing me of all this!! I will read your rules and do my girl tonight Muse!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Muse...~ I'M SO SORRY!!! It's 4 am here and I'll do my profile tommorrow before I go to work I swear!

don't worry about it....... *smiles softly and lays in bed* ..... It will take me a while to get my character sheets up as well....

tumblr_mnopbazxSZ1s00guko1_500.png

A I D Ξ N P R I C Ξ

F u l l N a m e
A i d e n T i m o t h y P r i c e
N i c k n a m e (s)
A T, T i m, M r. S h e a r s, S c i s s o r s, F a i r y G o d f a t h e r
A g e
1 7 y e a r s o l d
G e n d e r
M a l e
S e x u a l i t y
H e t e r o s e x u a l
D o r m
D o r m R o o m # 8
Y e a r
1 1 t h G r a d e - J u n i o r

P e r s o n a l i t y
Boisterous and flamboyant in both style and personality, Aiden, is known to be the life of the party. Though utterly devoted and affectionate towards the people he cares about, Aiden can be cold, selfish and prickly to everyone else. However, he is genuinely warm-hearted and responsible, wanting to do his best in whatever situation he is in. He is also quite the "ladies man" and does not shy away in refering to himself as "handsome". But don't confuse him as a narssistist, he just takes extra care of himself since being self-aware of ones body and image is quite important to him.

H o b b i e s
S h o e s
Aiden is obsessed with them. He uses them once--everyday he wears a different kind of shoes--then put them on display in his shoe closet. He already has one hundred and fourteen (114) pairs of shoes and still counting.

G r o o m i n g & S t y l i n g S e r v i c e s
In school, Aiden is known as the Fairy Godfather for his talent in transforming 'Cinderella' into a handsome/beautiful prince/princess--but with a price, of course. Just ask around campus, everyone knows him. Or if your too shy, he has a calling card written somewhere in campus (the back of the school gym near the dumpsters) and call his number. He'll turn you from a nobody into a somebody. He also offers 'how to be cool' or 'how to woo a lady' seminars as well.

T a l e n t s

G r o o m i n g & I m a g e S t y l i n g
A r t s & C r a f t
B u s i n e s s/H u s t l i n g

H i s t o r y

The wealthy third (3rd) son to a large hair product company, Aiden has lived a very priviledge life thus far. His father owns a business that requires him to travel alot while his mother owns her own hair production company in the city, leaving him to be the ONLY male in a woman dominating family of seven (7) different personality types of women. Having to grow up in a all female enviornment, Aiden, has already mastered the art of women--how they think, feel, and etc.--which is why many of his fellow male--lovestruck--companions would seek his advice to how to make women happy.

C r u s h

He has a crush on multiple female singers/actresses.
(He studies in an all-boys school for crying out loud.)

"Girls are like... well... shoot... they (girls) can't even defined themselves, and you expect us to figure them out?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people