Male

.:Sexuality:.
Bisexual

.:Dorm#:.
7(?)

.:Year:.
11th | Junior

.:Personality:.
Nobuyuki is often described as intelligent, aloof, and reserved. Due to his mysteriousness, he gained unwanted attention from the female population. His thick skin enabled him to endure the scrutiny of his peers, especially bullies. He can be very intimidating, blunt, and perceptive. Despite his frosty demeanor, he's surprisingly gentle, empathetic, and caring. On the other hand, he doesn't let it show. He's extremely protective over his loved ones, especially his brother. Since he was forced to grow up at a young age, Nobuyuki is mature for his age. Due to his impassiveness, Nobuyuki has difficulty making friends. He's extremely private and doesn't like revealing anything about his personal life, especially his brother. Underneath his icy demeanor is a kindhearted boy yearning to save his brother. Other personality traits include dexterous, cunning, brave, patient, and tenacious.

.:Hobbies:.
ღ Cooking.
ღ Playing the piano, violin & cello.
ღ Reading.
ღ Practicing his kendo.
ღ Composing classical music.
ღ Visiting his brother at the hospital.
ღ Sketching.

.:Talents:.
✿ Cooking.
✿ Piano | Violin | Cello
✿ Composing.

.:History:.
WIP

.:Crush:.
TBA.

.:Other:.
➲ His twin brother, Akito, looks exactly like him, except with shorter hair.
➲ Nobuyuki has a problem with motivation. He could be at top of his class with his grades, but he doesn't apply himself fiercely. As a result, he's usually 4th or 5th in school ranking. It might be above average, but he doesn't feel motivated to work for the top title. His brother is the only person who encourages him to try his best.
➲ He's fluent in Japanese, English & French.

➲ Height: 5'7"
➲ Build: Lean; Wiry.

➲ Hair Color: Inky Black.
➲ Eye Color: Ocean Blue.
➲ Skin Tone: Pale

.:Quote:.
❝Call me all you want. A monster, a freak, I've heard worse. Caring is pointless, so if your inferior minds can't comprehend a simple notion, it's not my problem.❞
You have been added to the dorms properly~!

WIP {only need to beautify the post}

e5a5727a8f8050a75419a9a45cbd3086.jpg

Name
Ryugo & Ryohei Matsunaga

Nickname
Dumb and Dumber, The Rascals, The duo Celebrity

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Dorm#

Year
Junior

Personality and Personal interest
The twins somewhat have similar personality but yet different, both of them does create problem but Ryohei does it purposely while Ryugo is a major klutz. When the both of them together they create a huge uproar no matter where it is, Ryohei usually take the upperhand to be noisy when they're together and Ryugo will join in. With the much problem caused by Ryohei, he was labelled as the most cheerful as well as friendliest out of all people while Ryugo are much more mysterious and tend to hang out in library unless his brother asked him to go together. One note things is that there's weird phenomenon where Ryugo will not be a klutz if his brother are with him and he became flirtatious with girls unlike his usual self.

Both twins have hobbies which they both have, both of them seems to be athletic but in a different sports, Ryohei are basketball freak while Ryugo is the school's soccer ace. They both also love art as their interest, both of them are adept playing piano, they were often being called to play the piano during ceremony though their style are different.

Ryohei's hobby are not what you expect from a trouble maker, he have a great art sense. His really love to paint outside school period, usually when school over, he would directly go to art class and create art in any form. Other things he likes is to play otome games, it can be seen through his room that he have pile of otome collection from retro to modern otome. As for Ryugo, he loves cooking especially making french cuisine. He usually make the lunch for his brother and him as well as for dinner.

History
will be revealed during roleplay

Crush
Ryohei loves 2d girl while Ryugo loves everyone

Other
"People said that we are really similar that we can change place but really to change place and be other aren't as easy as it look. The best thing is to be what you are. "
Your twins have been added~!

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
latest

.:Name:.
Hi. My name is Leila-Henrietta Harfing. But just call me Leila. What kind of dumbass name is Henrietta.

.:Nickname:.
Most of my friends call me Lei. But you don't call me anything. Nothing, period, nada, zilch, non, nein, no, ingen.

.:Age:.
Varför skulle jag berätta för dig ?
That's swedish for Why would I tell you? But she's 16

.:Gender:.
Sono una ragazza
Italian for I'm a girl.

None of your business. I can date whoever I want, whenever I want.
Bisexual.

Watashi wa ryō 2 ni yo
Dorm 2.

11th Grade.

~ Traits ~
Some say I'm bossy. Those people are dead (to me).
Leila is a bit bossy. She won't stop until you either leave or agree with her. She doesn't like being bothered and won't take bullshit. She can sometimes seem rude but thats when she wants to be alone. Lei is also sarcastic.But she is kind when you can get to her.

~ Hobbies ~
I play guitar and write. Or read a good book.
~ Talents ~
I can speak 5 languages. English, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Japanese. I guess I'm also very good in getting a point through.

For me to know, and you to find out.[/size]

Does it look like I'm laughing? -draws air circle around face- Seriously? Do I look like happy?
Your female has been added~

tumblr_mnopbazxSZ1s00guko1_500.png

A I D Ξ N P R I C Ξ

F u l l N a m e
A i d e n T i m o t h y P r i c e
N i c k n a m e (s)
A T, T i m, M r. S h e a r s, S c i s s o r s, F a i r y G o d f a t h e r
A g e
1 7 y e a r s o l d
G e n d e r
M a l e
S e x u a l i t y
H e t e r o s e x u a l
D o r m
D o r m R o o m # 8
Y e a r
1 1 t h G r a d e - J u n i o r

P e r s o n a l i t y
Boisterous and flamboyant in both style and personality, Aiden, is known to be the life of the party. Though utterly devoted and affectionate towards the people he cares about, Aiden can be cold, selfish and prickly to everyone else. However, he is genuinely warm-hearted and responsible, wanting to do his best in whatever situation he is in. He is also quite the "ladies man" and does not shy away in refering to himself as "handsome". But don't confuse him as a narssistist, he just takes extra care of himself since being self-aware of ones body and image is quite important to him.

H o b b i e s
S h o e s
Aiden is obsessed with them. He uses them once--everyday he wears a different kind of shoes--then put them on display in his shoe closet. He already has one hundred and fourteen (114) pairs of shoes and still counting.

G r o o m i n g & S t y l i n g S e r v i c e s
In school, Aiden is known as the Fairy Godfather for his talent in transforming 'Cinderella' into a handsome/beautiful prince/princess--but with a price, of course. Just ask around campus, everyone knows him. Or if your too shy, he has a calling card written somewhere in campus (the back of the school gym near the dumpsters) and call his number. He'll turn you from a nobody into a somebody. He also offers 'how to be cool' or 'how to woo a lady' seminars as well.

T a l e n t s

G r o o m i n g & I m a g e S t y l i n g
A r t s & C r a f t
B u s i n e s s/H u s t l i n g

H i s t o r y

The wealthy third (3rd) son to a large hair product company, Aiden has lived a very priviledge life thus far. His father owns a business that requires him to travel alot while his mother owns her own hair production company in the city, leaving him to be the ONLY male in a woman dominating family of seven (7) different personality types of women. Having to grow up in a all female enviornment, Aiden, has already mastered the art of women--how they think, feel, and etc.--which is why many of his fellow male--lovestruck--companions would seek his advice to how to make women happy.

C r u s h

He has a crush on multiple female singers/actresses.
(He studies in an all-boys school for crying out loud.)

"Girls are like... well... shoot... they (girls) can't even defined themselves, and you expect us to figure them out?"

Your charrie has been added~

kodocha_223.jpg

Aaron Sue Parker

None

Male

Straight

Junior

Aaron, for the most part, is a very cool and collected guy. Not many things appear to faze him, unless the situation includes a close friend that is in trouble. He is known to be very intimidating to people of all ages. In the beginning of Middle School Aaron ruled his school with some of his trouble-making peers, even striking fear into both teachers and classmates. He had once blushed around his ex, although he always denied it. He rarely smiles and the same goes with laughing. He is very athletic, excelling heavily in martial arts and being able to beat those that are considered to be his seniors with ease. Aaron is also known to be very intimidating to people of all ages.

In the beginning of Middle School, Aaron ruled his school with some of his trouble-making peers, even striking fear into both his teachers and classmates. Only Xavier, his best friend, was courageous enough to stand up to him, which is something that he eventually admired and appreciated. Aaron is protective and loyal to his friends, especially Xavier, willing to help them in whatever way he can. He has only truly shown his emotions to Xavier, crying in front of him when he can't hold it in anymore, and opening up to him about his feelings and past. Aaron has also once displayed jealousy when it come to his ex, missing her tremendously when she left with others for her career. But Aaron got over it by the end of Middle School and they've never seen or even speaked to each other after she left

~ Traits ~
Cool, Collected, Intimidating, Athletic, Strong, Protective, Loyal, Brave, Distant, Reserved, Quiet, Nice, Comes off as unemotional, Smart, Mature, Can be quite the trouble maker

~ Hobbies ~
Listening to music, Fighting, Doing Martial Arts

~ Talents ~
Highly skilled in combat, Great in Parkour, Knows how to play the guitar

Aaron Parker was born on October 12th and his mother died while giving birth to him. Because of this, he had no maternal influence and his sister blamed their mother's entire death on Aaron's existence. Despite the distance between them, Aaron, his father, and his sister still visited his mother's grave as a family.
When he was three years old, Naomi often mistreated Aaron, calling him names and pushing him around. He never understood what he did to make her act this way towards him, but eventually she told him: she believed that she and her father both hated him because it was his fault their mother was dead. The harsh words stung, and soon Aaron shut his family out of his life; he let his sister talk badly about him and ignored his father. The family became accustomed to this, and soon Aaron and his father barely acknowledged each other. This behavior affected how Aaron acted, and by the time he was five years old, he was closed-off and cold-hearted. He didn't connect with anyone personally except for Xavier and started causing trouble at school to draw his mind away from his family's behavior, as well as his mother's death.

Nobody

"I don't hate you."

23337.jpg

Xavier James Hunter

None

Male

Straight

Junior

Xavier Hunter has been labeled as a delinquent due to his habit of always arriving late for school and skipping classes. He is the type of guy who thinks deep thoughts about his life and other things, but doesn't usually speak them out. Of course, that doesn't stop him from being bluntly honest with everyone and often being called rude because of it. Xavier tends to be sarcastic and, like his friend Aaron, a trouble maker. Despite him being sarcastic, Xavier has a knack for solving problems with Aaron and although he won't admit it, cares for him deeply. He loves to play innocent and lighthearted pranks on people; sometimes for his amusement, but mostly to help the victim in realizing his/her mistakes. Though Xavier is a delinquent he does not go around looking for fights. However when he does get into a brawl he is shown as a very tough fighter, able to take his opponent's blows and still manage to counter-attack fiercely. However, despite all this, Xavier is actually a pretty smart guy and could have high goals, if not for his reputation and school records. Xavier is a good friend and thinks before speaking, often being witty because of it

~ Traits ~
Thinks deeply, Blunt, Sarcastic, Trouble maker, Caring, Problem solver, Prankster, Fierce, Brave, Smart, Witty, Protective, Quite mature, Hard working

~ Hobbies ~
Listening to music, Practicing hand-to-hand combat, Reading comics

~ Talents ~
Playing drums, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Great in Taekwondo

Xavier became a delinquent after his mother, May, died in a car accident when he was young. Xavier had been living with his father, Drake, with whom he constantly argues with. Xavier was injured during a fight with his father three years ago; since then he could no longer raise his right shoulder higher then his shoulder, thus his basketball career coming to an end. After that incident Xavier's relationship with his father has been very distant

Nobody

''You are who you are. You have to do what you can."
You have been added~!

View attachment 68347
Flora Lliana Hauloua

Flo

Female

Pansexual

Senior

View attachment 68353

She is very laid back and calm, mellow even, nothing ever bothers her and she's also a straight A student without trying, she's a genius and often falls asleep in class, she has no really motivation though and as such always goes with the flow. It's nearly impossible to anger her either, but if you do, your best chance is to just run away or leave her alone. She's likely to kill you once she's pushed that far. Despite her lack of motivation for anything she does show interest in others sometimes, it just depends on if they can keep up with her wit and cleverness, she can be quite annoying with the way she phrases things sometimes.
~ Traits ~
Clever, Witty, Lazy, Intelligent.
~ Hobbies ~
Sleeping, Eavesdropping, and sometimes she intervenes where she shouldn't.
~ Talents ~
She's a Genius without motivation, that's all.

(Will be revaled through rp if it comes up.)

N/A

~"You...Can you keep up with me? If you can I'd love to see it, I need someone to keep me entertained."~

View attachment 68355
(I hope that's good.)​
You have been added~!

Reactions: Arius LaVari

51b584275a_27754945_o2.jpg

Oh uh. Hello. My name? ... Its uh... Matthew James Carlisle

I-I-I don't have one. Do I need one?

I'm 15...

Um... Um... Um...
Male
Transgender.
I believe I sleep in dorm 4...
I uh... I... Im a freshman... Oh gosh why do Ihave to be here?

-hides-
~ Traits ~
Matthew is very shy and will prefer to stay alone, fearing to make anyone mad or sad. Hes socially awkward and will often shyaway from big events and very fragile both physically and emotionally. Hes also a massive nerd.
~ Hobbies ~
Video games, coding, comics, disney movies.
~ Talents ~
Hes very talentd at coding and is basically a comic book encyclopedia.

-starts to cry-
Matthew was born into a very religious christian household. From a very young age he was taught all other religions were wrong and everything in the bible was true or else he would go to hell. This scared him and caused him to have struggling anxiety. This didnt help the fact he was Transgender, causing him to always feel like he was a freak and feeling he would never be good enough. At the age of 10 he was molested by his own pastor but never said a word, rather, he blamed himself. But in his spare times he coded, dreaming of being a game designer. He was thankfully accepted into the school to show his talents.

Oh um... We could meet up later.

Added~

ClaireRae's Character Sheet

irDY8Ls21vtgW.gif

Kaoru Dubois

None. Always wanted one though.

Male

Heterosexual

Dorm #6

Junior/11th Grade

~ Traits ~

+Kind+
+Quiet+
+Compassionate+
+Selfless+
+Lazy+
+Easy-Going+
+Smart+

~ Hobbies ~
+Reading+
+Gardening+
+Napping+
+Walking+
+Bike-Riding+

~ Talents ~
+Green-Thumb+
+Cryptography+
+Hiding In Plain Sight+

His father is French, and his mother is Japanese. Hence his name being a combination of the two. His father comes from a lineage a wealthy nobles, but his mother was simply a commoner, so he's had a taste of both worlds. However, because his mother was a commoner, he was bullied for it when he was younger by other sons and daughters of nobles. So he learned how to blend in with the crowd and hide in plain sight, and keep quiet, even though he was (and still is) a very social person.

None ATM

"I can help you out with your homework if you want. That way I can spend more time with you."
Added~

tumblr_m0a035orw21r8v3upo1_500_large.png

Alexander Edward Rovings

Alex

Male

Bi-Sexual
Sophomore

~ Traits ~
Caring
Stubborn
Smart
Romantic
~ Hobbies ~
Baking
Reading
Running
~ Talents ~
Baking
Is a genius

"We arn't that close yet"

N/A (Message me if you want to plan)

Has Asthma that he doesn't like to tell others about

"Wanna go on a run with me? It always helps me clear my head."
Added~ ^^
Hey is my charrie good Muse? -head tilt-
Haha yes~ I just didn't see her before ^////^;;

Whens the IC up?

Armadeus Joe West

Goes by his middle name Joe

Male

Straight

Junior

A southern gentleman. He would never hurt a fly unless it hurt him first or if it was for sport. He's the guy you never want to cross unless you want to be in the hospital for a few days. very friendly

Likes to play guitar or any instrument for that matter. Racing, and working on cars.

Mechanically and Musically inclined, Sharpshooter

He was born to a Southern farmer for a father and a German high class for a mother.

Any girl with that southern drawl

His mother got the final say in his naming, hence his first name but his father wanted to name him after his grandfather.
9366005.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for accepting me Eternal! ^^
No problem~!! Looking forward to RPing with you again~
Armadeus Joe West

Goes by his middle name Joe

Male

Straight

Junior

A southern gentleman. He would never hurt a fly unless it hurt him first or if it was for sport. He's the guy you never want to cross unless you want to be in the hospital for a few days. very friendly

Likes to play guitar or any instrument for that matter. Racing, and working on cars.

Mechanically and Musically inclined, Sharpshooter

He was born to a Southern farmer for a father and a German high class for a mother.

Any girl with that southern drawl

His mother got the final say in his naming, hence his first name but his father wanted to name him after his grandfather.
9366005.jpg
The Rules Nitro~ ^^