Arleong High :: ONLY ACCEPTING MALES!

*curiously pokes nose into thread to see if anything's happening or if there are room for any new characters*

Hello person. Clirkus it seems? -waves- I honestly don't know what's going on, unfortunately.

Wasn't this supposed to start by the end of the month. Patience, little grasshopper. Patience.

tumblr_naj1v060LU1rcy99do1_500.gif

Thank you alerts, for being asses BT

Though I don't seem to have missed out on much -flops down to sleep-

*Waits patiently* I'm sure Eternal will get it started when she's able. :)

Shit, I forgot to post here. Muse left Iwaku due to "personal problems" which Im a bit pissed off because she didnt even give a warning. Its just: "Im leaving Iwaku." through a PM. No warnings or anything to help close her many RPs. And Green is almost never here so this RP has officially gone to shit. Unless we remake it.

Eyup. She said she'll be here once or twice every 2 months or so. Which is fucking BS

Dude, it's just an RP. >.> I don't know why she left, but whatever's going on in her real life is a great deal more significant than roleplaying. Yeah, it sucks that it never got off the ground, but things don't always work out just 'cause you want them to.

And for pete's sake, it's a roleplaying site--you're bound to find more than enough people looking to start an RP with you. Losing one is hardly the end of the world. :/ Just saying.

Sorry, I was just a bit angry that she just left without warning. Kay, a friend who knows E.M the best, said that Muse said she was just going for 3 weeks. And I was really looking forward to this.

Oh, so she is coming back? Or was she originally only going away for 3 weeks, and then switched it to indefinitely? And same; I thought this one had a lot of promise, but if it falls through, what can you do? *Shrug*

3 weeks then indefinitely

We should just make a new RP with new GMS

Reactions: ClaireRae