Apostles of The Way (In Character)(Completed)

Novama

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
Online Availability
7pm-10pm est
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical
This is a fantasy adventure RP that follows a group of magic knights called 'Apostles' as they battle and persuade their way across the land in a quest to retrieve a stolen relic and see justice carried out.

If you wish to join us, have additional questions, or simply want to chat, you can find additional information and a link to our discord server in the first post of our OOC here:
Apostles of The Way (Out Of Character)

Reactions: The Last Curse
5737a273bd4914ed8dd5171946be4b83.png

Taking in a deep breath of fresh air even after being out of the mines for several hours now, the much younger appearing Zayne held onto his overly large pants by the waist to keep them up so that they wouldn't slip down around his ankles. Even if they did, his shirt alone was almost like a dress by this point so it practically covered up everything anyway.
Taking a glance down at his own two hands to see how much smaller he had become, there was already no doubt just by looking at his palms, that he was much weaker now after exerting every little bit of Chaos energy he had left in the mines.

While there were some guests that seemed to glance over at Zayne in question as to how a child was able to help with the mine situation, the blue haired male showed no sight of care in his gaze as he only brought his attention behind him when someone or something rushed themselves behind him. It was Labra; she offered to fix up his clothes over by a much more shaded area before she had gone to sleep.
Chuckling at the offer, he made his way over towards the shaded area just to pull his clothing together a bit more tightly before taking a seat on the floor with his legs crossed.
"It's oki, Miss Labra. You go ahead and nap, I'll just sit here. You can fix them after if it's easier."

@DrabiaTheKiller - Labra​

Reactions: Mini
TL;DR: Just read it. It really isn't that long.
Labra yawned and nodded at the newborn Phoenix, then sat down beside him, leaning back against a random pot. "You know you don't have to call me 'Miss'. I'm not a stranger to you. 'Guess that being in a near death experience together still don't change your manners. The suns too bright today. Is it always this bright?" Labra rambled, her low energy making her mind a little...off track. She yawned again, her eyes watering. "If anyone wants me, just w..."She didn't finish her sentence and fell asleep, her head falling to the side and landing on Zayne's shoulder. A small sigh escaped the Moon Imp as she unconsciously nuzzled into him. Labra's mind was already asleep, and a slow course of Moon Chaos began to creep over her skin, covering anything that was still damaged. The dirt on her clothes was brushed off and the rips mended. It's job done, the Moon Chaos brushed against the boy next to it's vessel. It didn't recognize the Chaos in him, and retreated back to Labra's core. A brief light shone out from under her scarf before disappearing, leaving only Labra still sound asleep.

Mentions:
N/A
Interactions:

happydeath - Zayne

Last edited:
TL;DR: Diana vibes and greets her new friend, talks about the weather. May be trying to subconsciously keep her own mind off the battle.

Diana swiftly turned from her blissful viewing to see the source of the voice. She was met by a tall and willowy character with beautiful white hair and a welcoming attitude. The ginger was thrilled! She had seen the woman around the gardens but hadn't been in the time or place to speak to her.

"Hello!" she replied cheerfully as she looked up at her new friend. "I'm Diana Rose. You have a beautiful name, by the way. Oh, and, do sit!" the red-head finished, quickly making room for Euthalia on the bench she was sitting on.

"It's a lovely day, don't you think?"

Diana turned back to the scenery, this time noticing a little patch of sunlight pouring from a little opening in one of the few clouds. It hit a section of the grass, lighting up the ring of green as if it was chosen to be the next spot for a savior to be born or a leprechaun to bury its pot of gold.

~~

Interactions:
@Elvario

Euthalia Apricot

TL;DR Just chatting with Diana.

Diana's excitement proofed to be infective, as Euthalia got more cheerful from it herself, happily taking seat besides Diana. "It is quite a lovely day indeed." Euthalia said, as she enjoyed the sun on her skin. "On days like these, I'd love to take root and just enjoy the soil for hours on end." She smiled, before shamefully accepting where this had lead her previously. "Although I do fear it would set me astray into falling behind once more, so I'd better abstain from such pleasures."

In order to prevent an awkward silence, Euthalia figured she'd best start up the one topic she knew they had in common. "That reminds me, I'm fairly sure you're the one behind some of the amazing work put into the Abbey's garden, am I correct? I'd really love to find new ways to enrich the soil quality there."

--------------------------------​
Mentioned: -
Interacted with: Diana @CaptainLiterally

(Italics are thoughts, bold is speech.)

Diana settled back in her seat, grinning warmly. Euthalia's proclamation of love for the soil made Diana raise an eyebrow, not because it sounded odd to her, but because of how much she agreed! The bitter scent complimented the fragrance of her favorite flowers perfectly. She was about to proclaim her understanding when her new friend brought up the gardens. Diana melted at the mention of them.

"Oh, yes!" she replied eagerly. "I can't count the hours I've spent in that place."

Her eyes glossed over for a second as she recalled the time she spent caring for her favorite little flowers, planning and placing where each plant would go, chasing away little animals, and simply sitting among her creations after a long day. She did love that place.

"Soil! Yes, oh yes. I've never really been able to get my hands on enough decent soil." Her plants certainly grow, but she had always wanted a better base for her colorful creations. "That would be wonderful!" she exclaimed. "By the way, what's you're, um..." she proceeded to make a motion with her hands, attempting to communicate Affinity to make up for forgetting the word.

~~~
Interactions:
@Elvario

TL;DR: Estella went to the lunch a little later and noticed Zayne being a child. Curious, she went to ask what happened to him and Labra.

Stella had been exhausted after the battle, falling asleep once her head had hit the pillow. She didn't wake up until it was late in the noon, and after a few simple stretches she went to the lunch that the mayor had prepared for them.

When she arrived the other apostles were already there, chatting and mingling amongst themselves. Stella went over to the food and began to eat, her eyes scanning her fellow allies. She paused however, when she noticed the much younger looking Zayne with the oversized clothes. 'How cute.' she thought to herself, and walked over to him with some food still in her hand.

"Hi Zayne. Glad to see you're alright. What
....happened here?" She asked curiously, noticing the little fairy that was asleep on his shoulder. "Why are you... A child?" She asked, lacking better words to describe the situation. "And is Labra okay?"

Mentions: Labra @DrabiaTheKiller
Interactions: Zayne @happydeath

Euthalia Apricot

TL;DR Still chatting with Diana.

Euthalia's choice of topic had been right on the mark. Neat. It also seemed like she'd gotten herself a partner in crime in her search for the perfect soil. For one of them it was a hobby or passion, for the other one it was more akin to fine dining. Even so, their goals were alike. "It'd be great if we got to enrich the soil with fertilizer, or if we could find an easy way to get rid of the rocks in the ground."

The next part, however, turned into quite the guessing game. After all, trying to motion the abstract concept of 'affinity' would not be that easy. 'What's my...?' Euthalia honestly couldn't make out what Diana was going for, until she realised (wrongfully so) that the lack of words meant it was a topic Diana was somewhat ashamed to bring up. 'What do humans talk about, yet without being open about it?' She could come up with a few things, but eventually she decided to put her money on what she deemed the most common option. More often than not, humans were quite confused by her species' biology, with a few parts in specific leading to confusion.

She smiled to suggest the topic was open to talk about it, and continued. "I'm hermaphroditic, if that's what you meant. I'm capable both of growing flowers and of pollinating them." It was only after she had said it that she realised the conversation might become a bit awkward if she had guessed the topic wrong, but it was far too late to take back her words.

Mentioned: -

TLDR: Jeremiah enjoys being out of the caves and eats, as he needs the energy.

Jeremiah laid back on a seat, appearing to be relaxed, if not exhausted. He was drinking a juice beverage that was brought out for him, probably after seeing the glint in his eye- the hunger in him wanting to be fulfilled. His gaze settled on the assistant- the shady bastard was someone his predator wanted to devour. All he wanted to do was eat the flesh of the assistant- thus, the drink he was almost constantly sipping. The sun and fresh air was quite enjoyable to him, warming his socked feet that he was airing out.

At the moment, he was next to Ren, thankful that they had both gotten out alive. He could remember the fight- his death- and then Amara taking out the three women. Ren and he making it out of the tunnels, joining up with he much-better looking group that had stayed behind. Then, they had walked out of the cave, and here they were. He himself had moved his chair so that it was next to the fence. They had done quite a good job, and including his unfortunate death, he was allowed to to be a little bit luxurious. He would be up and ready the next day, for the next leg of their mission, but for now, he could relax. When he was alone, he was sure the day would come back to him, but at the exact moment, he was up for a little mental procrastination, pushing back the thoughts, letting his hunger get in the way of clear thinking.

"Never thought I'd have someone I could really trust out here, on the surface. You helped me when I was dying, and you've had my back. Thank you, Ren." Jeremiah said to her, really so only she would hear it, immediately eating the meat-based snacks that appeared in front of them. For all of his blustering, it was difficult to be like this to anyone who wasn't the Abbott. "Also the assistant is shady as hell. Should I try to make him talk with my magic later on, or nah?" Right now, he was ok- but only someone like Ren who was close to him and had seen what happened would know- he wasn't really alright.

Mentions:
@Karyra
@Novama

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" she replied to the initial fertilizer/ rock depletion proposal. She had thought of fertilizer in the past, but for some reason, she never quite had the mental strength to get some. Maybe harvesting a plethora of cow poop was a little daunting to her.

"Hermaphroditic," she said, slowly, drawing out the syllables to make sure she said it right, as she hadn't heard the term used before. But then... "wait a minute! You're like me! I never thought that I'd ever find someone like me! I didn't even think that was possible..." she finished, excited that she shared an affinity with someone else..

~~
Interactions:
@Elvario

5737a273bd4914ed8dd5171946be4b83.png

Remaining seated by the wall the entire time while Labra sat beside him only to bring up the fact that he did not need to give her the title of Miss due to them not exactly being strangers, since they were both Apostles anyway before bringing up the fact of him being a child did not change his manners. Simply laughing at this obvious fact, Zayne only nodded his head while he continued to sit there and watch as more guests came and left while the Apostles all awaited for the Mayor to arrive.

Being completely unaware as to when Labra had actually fallen asleep while resting against his shoulder, the child was completely caught off guard once the sound of another approached him. Lifting his gaze up only to find yet another Apostle; Stella had approached the duo while questioning Zayne's appearance as well as Labra's condition.

"O-oh Miss Stella. Yes, Miss Labra is alright...just it appears she is quite drained of energy and requires some rest. It seems she does not like the sunlight very much. As for me...hah...I just happened to run into some...problems down in the mines and have temporarily lost my adult form. I shall age rather rapidly and return to my correct age soon enough."

While speaking in a whispered tone to make sure he did not wake Labra, Zayne chuckled and scratched the back of head sheepishly at the fact that a fellow Apostle had to see him in his child state.
"What of yourself and the others? Is everyone alright?"

@DangoYumi - Stella​

Reactions: DangoYumi and Mini
Screenshot 2019-10-17 at 9.14.03 PM.png

Interactions: @slifer
Mentions:
Tl;DR: Ren clumsily tries to comfort Jeremiah and talks about Being Good​

Ren's uncovered eye flicked to Jeremiah, listening intently to his words. Then darted towards the assistant. She came up with the right phrase to say in response.

"Do not push him too hard. You should not push yourself either. I..." Ren took a moment to form the words again. "It was very scary. You should take time to contend with that."

"The monks like to use 'contend' a lot around the Abbey... Did I say it right?" Ren said, a little uncomfortable. "Words are... hard. Never needed them before. Monks say I was..." She searched for the words again. "I was not taught words. So it is... like learning to... uh..."

Ren sighed.

"Uh... someone said something like... painting without a brush. Harder. Possible, but clumsy."

She declined to share that she had no idea what painting was like and what a brush was.

"But. It's okay to be... un-okay. Being bad in the moment is not the same as being Bad for a long time. However, can become Bad if still un-okay."

Ren shook her head. Words were hard, and what had happened in the mines was awful, and trying to help with her limited knowledge might as well be breathing water for her. Ren wasn't sure if she was making any sense, but she wanted to help.

"I am loyal and trying to be a Good now, but it's harder when I am un-okay. The Way helps, but if you need a hand I will help. Being Good is... ah teacher said... verb. Being Good is a verb. You must work at it. So... Being Good is easy to do, and if you need help... I will be there. As will everyone else."

Ah she was... what was the phrase? Waxing poetic? Which made her head hurt. However, Good is something you do. She knew that it was possible to Good, and it was also possible to Bad. But... if the world was everyone trying to Good, wouldn't that be a nicer world?

But not everyone was. The assistant, the mayer, and villagers... they could not be trusted. And if they hurt her pack... her facade of intelligence would fall in an instant. She would only play the Word Game for as long as they didn't fool her. If anyone spoke a word to strike she would be ready.

tl;dr: Knell woke up after fainting and is not trusting Toby. Also being dodgy with her words while talking to Ren.

Knell could not remember what happened after the later part of the fight in the mines. All she knew was that her death magic had nearly killed her...or theirs. Well, death was death, so it wasn't like she knew what happened. In any case, she woke up being tended to and was quite grateful as she regained her strength. It was nice...to just heal a little after a hard battle. And honestly, that fight...was pain. She nearly died...and everyone's soul nearly sucked out. ...Right, she fainted around Jeremiah dying, yet he was still alive? Somehow? What happened? Life, that element, is strange, she thought to herself as she ate as much as she could, eyes flickering to everyone as she studied them.

Honestly she didn't trust Toby. His imperious nature, his commanding words, the fact he had such a strange air to him...she did not trust him at all. Was he planning on saying something out of line? Perhaps dance around a certain issue? ...Maybe even manipulate the Mayor? That, she hoped would not happen, but if it did... Her hand clenched into a fist at the thought as she ate a piece of bread, just chewing on it angrily while staring at Toby. She was not going to go to him, but she would study him for a bit. And if he proved to be bad...she was going to stay on her guard.

The girl jolted at Ren's words before she smiled and went over to her, patting and ruffling her head. "I don't like it either actually," she murmured, but her eyes were fierce, "How strange, these people, how much they admire...yet with something amiss we cannot let our guard down. What happened in the mines and the man that started it all...as well as..." Her eyes flickered to Toby and she jerked her head slightly to him. "I find it strange this party is for us and not for the people who died there. Or the ones raised from undeath. ...With my element of Death, I cannot help but want to give them peace...I want to pray for them. And if people will hate me for it..." Her eyes flickered to Toby again. "...So be it. But we must stick together, no?" She gave a wider smile as she stared into Ren's eyes, here eyes remaining fierce, yet calm and loving.

Mentions
Ren / @Karyra

Euthalia Apricot

TL;DR Still chatting with Diana.

It seemed like the term 'hermaphroditic' was new to Diana. However, she also claimed to be the same, which rather confused Euthalia. "How peculiar, I always thought that Humans were limited to a singular sex." Somehow, there were hermaphrodites even among Humans. Well, the topic of their sex was a bit awkward, so Euthalia figured she'd bring it around to something slightly less personal. "On another note, I don't recall what your Chaos is like. Do you have a particular affinity?"

As Euthalia awaited her answer, she glossed around at the other apostles. Upon noticing the child, Zayne, she frowned. She proceeded to lean over towards Diana to whisper; "I don't recall there being children among the Apostles, but he seems a bit too out of place to be one of the common folk around here. Is my memory failing me?"

Mentioned: Zayne @happydeath

Reactions: DangoYumi

Situation
Time: 12:30 PM
Date: October 18th 327(CE)
Weather: Sunny with the occasional cloud and a cool breeze that balanced out the suns direct gaze
Those Involved: @Ariel @happydeath @GhostofManchester @CaptainLiterally @lXlGamemaster @TheEccentric @Huntress @The Last Curse @chaosheart13 @Lore Magus @Karyra @slifer @DangoYumi @Miora @corrosiveblood @Agonite @DrabiaTheKiller @TheCrimsonFker @Elvario
TooLongDidn'tRead: The Mayor joins the party for lunch and to discuss matters relating to the Apostles' mission...

Note From The Author: (characters aren't confined to the veranda if you are bored of the scene)
Post Listening:

4184313476_a38cf17d75_b.jpg

Taruhm Veranda

One of the stairs produced a growing commotion as several people moved or were moved to make way for a company joining the Apostles on the veranda. It was the dwarven mayor and a few individuals giving off vibes similar to Toby. The peculiar individuals gave the Apostles sharp looks before seemingly leaving the lunch area. The Prescient focused could still discern the faint signs that the individuals had not went far at all and were poised to return at a moments notice. The mayor seemed the same: stern.

His familiar piercing gaze eyed the Apostles present as he seated himself at one of the tables appropriate to his height. Toby was reliably there at the mayor's side to pour him a drink. Where had he acquired that pitcher on such short notice?

"Thank you, Toby,"

The mayor grunted before quenching his thirst. Toby snapped his fingers and few of the serving girls moved to bring out additional platters of food for everyone. While the food was getting circulated among those in attendance, the Mayor spoke,

"On behalf of Taruhm, we humbly thank the efforts of the Apostles as well as your sacrifices for our town..."

The Mayor was spoke in a somber and respectful tone. The pause after his sentiment was enough time for the Apostles to note several of their comrades they had begun the journey with were no longer present. Between the battle for the town and the conflict in the mine, there were many sacrifices. Thinking of what could have happened to the town had the Apostles not chosen to intervene may have been even more tragic.

"As thanks for your service, I will have my people guide you through the mines once more. This time, however, it will be to deliver you safely to where you mean to go. With the mountain pass blocked due to the avalanche, I presume your route forward to be much more difficult now. Our miners can use one of the ventilation shafts to create an alternate exit for your party to bypass the sheer cliffs you would otherwise have to climb."

b949a4a76a09ba341cbf7698928eb0f0--duelist-swashbuckler.jpg
f230a2d61f6bbf3c34d24dacb668da09.jpg

TL;DR: Welp, we got another injury to take care of! Also, Labra might not be able to look the Phoenix in the eye anymore. Whoopsie!!!
Labra stirred from her sleep, noticing that there were new people near. She recognized one of the new people as Mr.Mayor, and the rest were people like that one man that was always by Mr.Mayor. She sat up from her leaning position and realized she had been leaning up against the Phoenix. "Ah! S-sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was half asleep and just, you were so warm and-" She paused and a deep blush spread across her face. "That-that didn't sound right. I'm sorry! I'm just going to stop talking. S-so, keep talking to Ms.Stella, and ignore me please." She turned away and sat down against a pot, burying her head in her sleeves and trying cover her red face. Her eyes peeked back out though, and looked around, then her whole body twitched and she accidentally fell over. A small gasp escaped her mouth before her hood fell back...leaving her right in the path of the sunlight. A whimper of pain escaped her, and she quickly backed back into the shadows, Moon Chaos already seeping from her core to heal the ugly burns on her skin. "Moon Fungus! Ow, ow, ow!" A torrent of curses fell from the Moon Imp's mouth as the painful burns began to itch, and it seemed like her Moon Chaos couldn't heal direct exposure. "Stupid, stupid, stupid! Don't do anything stupid and you'll be okay, but nooooo, I jut had to go and break that one rule. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." Her black eyes glanced up at the Phoenix and the Star girl, embarrassed that they had witnessed her with her guard down. "Don't look, I can handle it, this isn't the first time my skin has been burned." She wrapped her cloak around her tightly, and stared sullenly at the ground, a turmoil of emotions in her eyes that she refused to raise.
Interactions:
happydeath - Zayne
Mentions:
DangoYumi - Stella

• Sympathy & Compassion
TLDR: Jeremiah hadn't slept well last night, but right now he feels ok, surrounded by the others. Then he's mean to Labra while helping her out, but doesn't really mean it.

Jeremiah listened to Ren, thankful that she was there to comfort him, as well as try to help him become a better person. Somehow, they were quite similar, in terms of how they thought and how they acted.
"We've come this far- it's to the end now. We'll get that artifact, or die trying. All of us have to work on our teamwork. Everyone took on one of those disgusting women, and we should have been targeting one by one together. I'll help you do Good, and you'll help me do Good, even if we slip up. I'm sure I'm going to slip up more times then I would like to admit. I'll try, and I know I'll do something Bad but not mean it. " He did feel shitty, and he felt horrible from dying as well as horrible from how...pathetic he felt for dying, although he knew if someone else had died under his watch, he would be feeling craptastic.

He looked over idly, scanning around untill he saw the Moon Imp pull back her hood in a surprisingly pathetic display. Goddamn it. Their healer was dead, but he had to do something. He stood up, going close to Labra. He stopped where he was, grabbing a pitcher full of water to use his magic on.
"Put your hood up! What's wrong with you?" Jeremiah almost snarled at her and her surprising stupidity, maybe speaking a bit harsher than he should have. The air around her fogged up around her exposed skin , the water in the pitcher fueling the surprisingly thick fog that formed around her. "Someone cover her up! Shit, you leaned up against him, you didn't mate with him!" His own insecurities, along with his fears, worries, and the horrible time he was having came out viciously, not that he meant to snap at her like that. Then, he fell silent, pouring more Chaos into the fog so that it blocked out the sun for her, pulling moisture from the air and from other water sources all around, including the nearby fountain that all rich people seemed to have. He had done a Bad- as Ren would put- and it didn't quite feel good, no matter how dumb Labra had been. He felt guilty for his words, the ones that seemed to be pouring from his mouth just to hurt Labra, who had hurt herself enough and didn't need his help to do so. "I'm sorry." He mumbled finally to Labra, for his outburst. At that moment, even those who didn't quite hear of his death would notice that Jeremiah may have been whole and healthy, but his psyche wasn't fairing well.

"What? No! Oh, my...," she began once hearing her friend continued speaking, "Haha, no, I grow flowers. I control plants," she finished, trying to swallow her embarrassment. She was very glad to change the topic, even though the topic was very strange as well.

Turning to where Euthalia was motioning, she noticed the child. That's odd, she thought in agreement. But as she turned to continue in conversation, she noticed the commotion including a panicking Labra and a mist cloud. It certainly wasn't the oddest thing to occur within the party, but it was odd.

Then, the mayor arrived. He didn't speak long, but it did trouble Diana. Faces flashed across her eyes of those she no longer saw around her. Faces that she never really got to know well. She tried to console herself with the knowledge that their lives had saved countless others, but it did little good. She frowned.

Diana excused herself politely from her current conversation to acknowledge the arrival of the mayor. She stood rather awkwardly, not wanting to ignore the newcomers but not quite sure if she should engage in conversation with them. The ginger didn't perceive herself as the most important one of the group, therefore she never quite concerned herself with very important people they encountered. Alas, no one else spoke.

The red-head cleared her throat quietly before speaking towards the new arrivals. She didn't find herself very clear-headed when she spoke. Maybe the recent adventure had more of a toll on her than she thought.

"Uhm, yes. That would be wonderful," she said in reply to the mayor's final proposition. "Thank you."

She sat back down in a huff, embarrassed and worried. Everyone seemed worried. And sad. And mad. She couldn't stand it! Turning back towards the Jeremiah commotion, she stood again. Her motherly instinct kicked in and, very suddenly, Jeremiah and little Labra seemed like little kids in need of some love. And she was going to give it to them!

Excusing herself once more, she slowly drifted towards the scene. She observed for a moment before speaking quietly.

"Is everyone all right?" Diana tried not to show too much sorrowful pity on her face. Even she knew how obnoxious that could be.
~~~

Interactions:
@Novama - mayor dude idk
@DrabiaTheKiller
@silfer
@Elvario

Euthalia Apricot

TL;DR Asked Diana an important question. Went over to Labra and company to spread calming and healing scents.

Although part of the confusion was lifted by Diana's explanation, a next level of confusion was introduced. If her new friend had the ability to control plants, and Euthalia herself was a plant, would that mean she could be controlled by her? She couldn't help herself from asking about it. Even if that might be a bit of a time-bend IC. "Wait, would that ability to control plants include my species?" She couldn't help herself from adding a bit of concern to the sound of confusion that was audible in her voice.

Their conversation wasn't able to last much longer, as the mayor arrived and some commotion happened. Although Euthalia listened to the mayor's speech, for as much as it was one, she lacked too much context to really figure out what half of it was about. Even so, she could pick up on the fact that some of her fellow Apostles didn't like this mayor and his helping hand, and she herself wasn't eager to return to the mines. In either case, she didn't deem it necessary to intervene and left the replying Diana.

On the other hand, she was wondering what her teammates were up too, causing a stir and all, so she headed up towards them. She'd give a 'hello' nod towards Estella, but then turned her attention towards the smaller creature (Labra). 'She's adorable.' Well, in either scenario, it seemed like her fellow Apostles were more tense then was needed, so she subtly spread a nice and calming scent of lavender around to calm them down. Her words towards Labra were a bit less subtle. "So your skin burns under sunlight? How peculiar." Euthalia couldn't imagine life without sunlight, mainly because it was an important part of her diet. "Please, allow me to see if I can help." She didn't await an answer, as it was more of a statement than a question, and spread a healing scent resembling cinnamon and spiced apple towards Labra.

At this point, Euthalia had to resist the urge to pick the little one up and just carry her off. Then again, if it was up to her, she'd probably take off with Estella or even Ren, for that matter. 'Hmm. Maybe I've been too focussed on the soil to realise I've got quite a few cute fellow Apostles.' In either case, she had another reason not stray from the group again.

Mentioned: Estella @DangoYumi Jeremiah @slifer
Interacted with: Diana @CaptainLiterally Labra @DrabiaTheKiller

TLDR:
  • A wordy post of literally nothing happening.
  • Lilirel listens to the mayor and then crosses from one side of the veranda to the other.

YY53pcY.png

Lilirel had been thankful when they had all managed to make it out of those treacherous mines. Slightly fewer in numbers, injured but mostly alive and intact. A success for the most part. The rest had been much needed for all members. They couldn't know what was to come next so they had to be prepared for everything, and resting was required for that. Typically, Lilirel was one to go out and about on a night after an event like that, not this time. She slept and found herself with the rest of the apostles the next day on a veranda being served by the mayor's people. The Aasimar barely ate and barely drank anything. She stayed quiet off towards one of the railings, watching the scenery beyond.

Lilirel could hear what was happening around her, did she pay attention? Not really, it wasn't anything that she needed to worry about. Apostles spoke among themselves, discussing whatever they wished to discuss.

Eventually Lilirel caught the voice of the Mayor. This had been enough to get her to turn around and watch, arms folded across her chest as she listened. At the mention of having to go through the mines again, Lilirel exhaled heavily through her nose. If it was necessary to move on then she would do so, that didn't mean she wanted to go through those mines again. Pushing away from the railing she moved a little closer to the Mayor. She lingered for a second before crossing the veranda and choosing to take in the scenery from the other side.

The brief commotion between some of the fellow apostle's had her raise a brow and take a glance over her shoulder but it wasn't enough to move the brute from her spot, her attention returning to the landscape before her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interactions:
N/A

Mentions:
Mayor - @Novama

Last edited:
TL;DR: Estella noticed the people that were gone and was feeling down but Euthalia's scent and Diana's motherly love helped.

Stella had been watching Labra, who was now sound asleep on Zayne's shoulder l, finding her incredibly adorable. She was glad that Labra seemed comfortable, but the atmosphere complete changed within seconds when the tiny Moon Imp was burned by sunlight. First it was Labra panicking and in pain, then Jeremiah rushing in and trying to help block the sunlight from Labra. The sudden negativity scared her, and it was then that she took a moment to look around. She counted the number of Apostles that were with her, and noticed a few that were no longer with them. She hadn't been able to really process what had happened due to her completely passing out after recharging Shurik's arm, but now that she had noticed what was going on, a pang of sadness hit her, to the point where she didn't and couldn't focus on what the mayor had been saying.

Right when she felt defeated, Diana and Euthalia appeared. Somehow, hearing Diana's motherly tone and noticing Euthalia and her scents made Stella calm down almost instantly, a small smile reappearing on her face. She made a mental note to properly thank them afterwards, before she began asking the others what the mayor had said since she had zoned out a while ago.

Mentions: Labra @DrabiaTheKiller, Shurik @TheCrimsonFker, Zayne @happydeath, Mayor @Novama, Diana @CaptainLiterally
Interactions: Everyone mentioned